[ Home ] [ wiz / dep / hob / lounge / jp / meta / games / music ] [ all ] [  Rules ] [  FAQ ] [  Search /  History ] [  Textboard ] [  Wiki ]

/lounge/ - Lounge

The Wizard's Lounge
Email
Comment
File
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]   [Archive]

File: 1594909388216.png (703.87 KB, 900x597, 300:199, ClipboardImage.png) ImgOps iqdb

 No.248652[Last 50 Posts]

This thread is for the civil discussion of anything towards a political nature, especially political ideology and current affairs.


Archive link of last threads
#1: Politics Thread https://web.archive.org/web/20170404000746/http://wizchan.org/lounge/res/133215.html
Politics Thread #2: Wizlam Edition - https://web.archive.org/web/20170404000634/wizchan.org/lounge/res/135806.html
Politics Thread #4: Wizpilled Edition 5/12/2017 - https://archive.fo/3wlfT
Politics Thread #5: All So Tiresome Edition 7/3/2017 - https://archive.fo/QlRs1
Politics Thread #6: World on Fire Edition 8/18/2017 - https://archive.fo/6YxvY
Politics Thread #7: Temptations Intensify Edition 8/31/17 - https://archive.fo/Y0JQu
Politics Thread #8: Left and Right Edition 10/11/17 - https://archive.fo/H0llg
Politics Thread #9: Reading Anything Online Edition 11/7/17 - https://archive.fo/yxGrJ
Politics Thread #10: The Truth Will Set You Free Edition https://archive.fo/UrurS
Politics Thread #11: someone had to make it edition - https://archive.fo/y71b2
Politics Thread #12: Fuck the pastebin edition - https://archive.fo/wD4il
Politics Thread #13: Ironic Marxist Edition - https://archive.fo/xfWZY
Politics Thread #14: Civil Discussion Edition - https://archive.fo/Ck8Xe
Politics Thread #15: Over My Dead Body Edition - https://archive.fo/xdMoH
Politics Thread #16: Missile Strikes for Peace edition - https://archive.fo/PP3tS
Politics Thread #17: Anti-Meme Edition - https://archive.fo/YxJMy
Politics Thread #18: Quote Mine Edition - https://archive.fo/mi2ZU
Politics Thread #19: Lady Justice Edition - https://archive.fo/JQeyd
Politics Thread #20: France Edition - https://archive.fo/9d9op
Politics Thread #21: Anime Political Meme Edition - https://archive.fo/K8OvE
Politics Thread #22: Verified Hate Edition -https://archive.fo/AVoyW
Politics Thread #23: Hail to the Philosopher King Edition - https://archive.fo/ooZI4
Politics Thread #24: Supreme Edition - https://archive.fo/TvRnm
Politics Thread #25: The Final Judgment Edition - https://archive.fo/0MaGf
Politics Thread #26: Non-player Character Edition - https://archive.fo/IvRUj
Politics Thread #27: Birthright Edition - https://archive.fo/Fy4ox
Politics Thread #28: Shut It Down Edition - https://archive.fo/6l87I
Politics Thread #29: Brand New Current Year Edition - https://archive.fo/pGEPL
Politics Thread #30: It's Okay To Smirk Edition - https://archive.fo/5gv13
Politics Thread #31: It Begins Edition - https://archive.fo/eaSIz
Politics Thread #32: Free Choice Edition - https://archive.fo/TTGTC
Politics Thread #33: Accelerationism edition - https://archive.fo/eFfBY
Politics Thread #34: Clown World Edition - https://archive.fo/8AYmV
Politics Thread #35: Show Some Class Edition - https://archive.fo/KzuHY
Politics Thread #36: Proper Politics Thread Edition - https://archive.fo/TuUNL
Politics Thread #37: Political Manipulation Edition - https://archive.fo/GfoQg
Politics Thread #38: Epstein's Pedophile Sting Operation Edition - https://archive.fo/qXKJi
Politics Thread #39: Straight Shooter Edition - https://archive.fo/IOPeg
Politics Thread #40: This account has been terminated Edition - https://archive.fo/TXc37
Politics Thread #41: The End Is Nigh Edition - http://archive.fo/ymZPt
Politics Thread #42: The Archive is Pointless Edition - http://archive.is/pr04j
Politics Thread #43: Primary Edition - http://archive.ph/jxL9w
Politics Thread #44: Whistleblow Editioner - http://archive.is/AErw1
Politics Thread #45: Beanie Edition - https://archive.is/KPASk
Politics Thread #46: can't flim flam the zim zam Edition - https://web.archive.org/web/20200302181051/https://wizchan.org/lounge/res/237721.html
Politics Thread #47: Pandemic Edition - http://archive.is/qHJWW
Politics Thread #48: The Great Corona Deppression, Socialism in Crisis - Rule by Thieves Edition - http://archive.is/Y7zjP
Politics Thread #49: Beginning of the Corona Rebellion Edition - http://archive.vn/mZvXk
Politics Thread #50: Dissolution of the Union Edition - http://archive.vn/mvkq4
Politics Thread #51 - >>246533
Politics Thread #52: Stand Your Ground Edition-http://archive.is/3HJ4G

 No.248654

Here is where you can actually discus politics if you wish.

Be good to each other and have a nice day.

 No.248689

Guy talks about how ridiculous license to work laws are.

 No.248691

>>248689
Here's the data that he references
https://www.ij.org/report/license-to-work/

 No.248693

>>248689
I know anon it is fucking stupid. If someone hires an "unqualified" person it should be completely said persons risk for hiring them. What we have right now is essentially a college debt based monopoly (with collusion with the banks) over who gets to work for even slightly higher paying jobs.

 No.248702

>>248689
>Complaining about how hard it is to be a wageslave
How about abolishing wageslavery all together instead of trying to find easier ways of becoming enslaved? This video explains the difference between a free worker and a slave.

 No.248705

>>248702
But an employment contract is the agreement to sell one's labour.

The guy in the video says that:
>each laborer is entitled to the market value of that component… you would take those individual components and their market value and you would minus them from the overall value that the assembler has created
But he doesn't seem to realize that "market value" is not a set, objective number. It is decided on a case-by-case basis. I could sell hamburgers for $2 and another person could sell the exact same hamburgers for $5 but in a better location or with better customer service and atmosphere and both of those prices are perfectly valid. One isn't "wrong" This is because the participants in the market decide market value using their ability of free choice.

This is how the job market works too (at least it's how it works without government regulations). The employer and the employee come to an agreement on what the employee's labour is worth. If both parties agree on the price, well that's the market value. It can't be "wrong" just like the price of mcdonalds burgers can't be "wrong" just because another restaurant charges more or less for hamburgers.

>your labour is being demanded from you at an unfair and unjust price

So don't sell it to that person if you think the price is unfair? In the US at least an employer can not coerce you into accepting an employment contract. Well, unless your employer is the US military I guess.
Now I know that the go-to communist 'rebuttal' is that you're being coerced into accepting it because you need to eat. That's nonsense. Your employer did not cast some sort of curse on you that forced you to eat. That's a function of your biology and some business owner is not responsible for it.

He even includes a quote
>These men, it is said, have no master – they have one and the most terrible, the most imperious of masters that is need
Exactly. Business owners did not impose the concept of need upon you. It's riduculous to heap the blame of you needing stuff on some random guy just because he has more stuff than you.

If you truly own your labour then you have the right to sell your labour for whatever price you choose. This guy says that working for a wage alienates you from your labour, and I suppose that's true since you are selling your labour. But just because this situation is undesirable for you does not mean that the individual with whom you freely associated with is somehow aggressing against you. Your rights are not being violated just because you find yourself in a sucky situation.

Freedom to try means freedom to fail. You're free to start your own business, as this guy presumably did with his youtube channel. If you find that there's too much work for one man you can buy labour from others who freely choose to sell it to you. That doesn't make them your slaves and it doesn't make you evil. If your business fails it is you who bears the burden of picking up the pieces.

 No.248706

>>248705
Pretty good rebuttal.

 No.248708

>>248702
A nice person has associates, never wageslaves (even if they are hired as such)

>no human ever: justly sharing the company income according to efforts

 No.248710

>>248705
Your whole argument lies on the basis that it is better for one man to freely control his possessions than for him to be regulated in order to ensure a balanced and stable society. Ultimately the market is just a tool to serve the masses, if it no longer serves them it no longer has value. If you want absolute freedom you can try and leave society, but if you decide to live within society and the laws of a government that protect your business from criminals, other nations, etc., you can't be allowed to manipulate resources in such a way that is detrimental to other people in society. A system that DOES allow this isn't a system at all, it's a pyramid scheme. It's all very nice and well to say that the invisible hand of the free market will decide someones worth and pay, but if people start starving they're not going to play so nicely. Granting others the freedom to fuck you over is retarded, and I can't understand why anyone would defend it.

tl,dr; If the "free" market means I get fucked over against my will, it's not freedom at all, and it's worthless to me.

 No.248711

>>248710
>Your whole argument lies on the basis that it is better for one man to freely control his possessions than for him to be regulated in order to ensure a balanced and stable society
My argument lies on the basis that individuals have a right of self-ownership over their own body and their own labour. Any system that violates this right is not only inferior, it is unjust and immoral. I don't want to live in a society where I can be killed or the fruits of my labour can literally be stripped from me against my will if it's judged by some nebulous group of party members who've appointed themselves as the "voice of society" as being for the "greater good". And I'm definitely suspicious of anyone who claims that such a centralized state, and yes, a centralized state is necessary for the system that you're describing, would be immune to corruption or even have the peoples' best interest at heart. All you're doing is eliminating a natural meritocracy based on natural rights in favor for the right of politicians to murder and enslave "their" country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dekulakization

You own your body and your labour. Period.

 No.248712

>>248710
It kinda sounds like you want the ability to strip people more productive then you of their property for your own gain against their will for the crime of creating value.

Which in effect is slavery.
Seems wrong to me, then again I value individual liberty and strongly disagree with collectivism in all it's forms.

Worst yet you try to act like it is even remotely possible to leave "society" when you know full well that such a thing is practically impossible. Which is just dishonest.

 No.248722

>>248711
>I don't want to live in a society where I can be killed or the fruits of my labour can literally be stripped from me against my will if it's judged by some nebulous group of party members who've appointed themselves as the "voice of society" as being for the "greater good".
Shoulda read the EULA then sucka.

 No.248724

>>248711
>>248712
That's all good and well when you're dealing with systems on a small, local level where the employer genuinely needs the work of an individual employee. But it all goes out the window when you have corporations so large and so overbearing that they wield almost as much power as a government, if not more in some cases. At that point, when someone has all the cards and can leverage the power of millions of people against you, what's the fucking difference between them and a government? Reality is measured in power and material things, not the technicalities of who is "legally" free and who isn't. You're not free, you dumbass. A multi-billion dollar corporation owns you and your labor just as much as any government does, in effect they are the same entity. They can block you from resources, create a world around you and force you to play by that system and you're only "free" to leave the world they created, if even that. I'm not stupid enough to believe that a government is free from corruption. In fact I don't even believe a single member of a single government on this planet actually gives a single shit about right and wrong. But I know that it goes doubly so for the slimy people who run the powerful monopolies that put those politicians in power. Do you have any idea how many regulations there are that were put in place because a company lobbied to make it harder for their competition? Do you really think they'll play nice when all rules are off and the only thing standing between you and them is some mutually agreed contract?

I don't think there is any possible way for there to be a truly benevolent system, but the very last people on this stinking planet that I would put a fraction of trust in are employers. If you think "the government is my enemy, but the corporation is my friend" you're a bigger dumbass than even the most deluded communist.

 No.248725

>>248724
I actually agree with you. My position is not that corporations are infallible. If a corporation violates natural rights they are just as guilty as a state that violates natural rights. But I don't think that the crimes of corporations are justification to give a state the go ahead to perpetrate even more crimes against people under the pretext that doing so will subvert the aims of some criminal corporations.

 No.248730

>>248725
Yeah I don't really think the government would willingly act out of kindness, I more just have a cynical view of everything. No government in the real world would ACTUALLY regulate corporations out of the kindness of their heart, not to the benefit of the citizen at least. And right-to-work is, in an ideal world, the morally just law. But in reality it tends to be used by monopolies to sort of persuade the working class to not form unions and thus not have collective bargaining power. Not that unions are anything but corrupt and manipulative in the real world either. Shits fucked I guess.

 No.248738

I wear a mask to fight against gang stalkers and big government and their face recognition technology, not because I’m told to but it’s the smart thing to do to fight tyranny

 No.248739

File: 1594957286563.png (136.26 KB, 280x210, 4:3, ClipboardImage.png) ImgOps iqdb

>>248738
I always liked the design of this mask from Hitman Blood Money. I'd like to wear one like it irl but even now I think it'd be weird.

 No.248740

File: 1594957766744.png (587.06 KB, 764x718, 382:359, joker.png) ImgOps iqdb

Why do you fags care so fucking much about politics? Why would a wizard care about politics?

 No.248741

>>248740
To explore what actions are ethical in a societal context.

 No.248742

>>248741
>Societal context
Why would a wiz give a fuck about society? Politics is for reddit/4chan-tier people who obsess every day over politics and have no life/personality outside of it, filled with grand delusions of revolution/day of the rope just around the corner and shit like that.

Politics is literally the most normieshit thing ever, where only the most psychopathic narcissistic and machiavellian demonic normies make it and gain/maintain power/wealth/influence by forming tight-knit relations among themselves.

 No.248743

>>248742
If you are interested in ethics and morality then contextualizing the moral ramifications of large-scale norms can be intellectually stimulating.

 No.248744

>>248740
why do you ask this in every thread you dumbass? your neet hole is not insulated from the outside world, everything the normies in government do affects you, and what society does

wait'll nigger hordes break into your house, if you even have one left after the regime starts great depression II next month

 No.248748

>>248742
Same as discussing suicide methods when you're not ever gonna do it, just for the delusion of actually doing it

 No.248749

>>248748
The former is the delusion of escaping the world, the latter is the delusion of changing the world

 No.248752

>>248744
But you can't change what happens out there, especially as a wiz. All you can do is try to live within the system that is imposed on you by normalfags.
Activists are naturally the most utterly normalfag of all because their activities necessarily require an insane level of sociability, compared even to the conventionally normalfag politics where there is room for the uncharismatic and unexceptional who just want to take advantage of the system somehow.

 No.248755

>>248752
why do you assume anyone here is an activist? you can't change things out there, I think most people here just want to be informed about changes so they're not caught with their pants down

 No.248840

>>248740
Why do you ask questions you don't want the answer to?

If you actually care to know why then lurk the thread and figure it out for yourself, otherwise just fuck off.

 No.248841

>>248840
> figure it all out by yourself don't ever ask questions
such retardation

 No.248845

>>248841
thats what public education in the usa teaches you

 No.248846

>>248841
>completely ignores the legitimate responses to his stupid question
yes, retardation.

 No.248847

>>248846
Because I'm not the one asking the that question, idiot

 No.248848

>>248847
Wow, so your post was completely irrelevant and meaningless.

 No.248849

>>248848
What? I was addressing the latter point of that post, hls

 No.248850

File: 1595093248622.jpg (77.04 KB, 731x960, 731:960, f624c526463b0c6adf0cef1dd7….jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>248847
Anyone forming a sentence with "the that question" lost their right to call someone else idiot.

 No.248851

>>248850
Well guess I'll call him by another name then

 No.248852

File: 1595096423286.png (423.32 KB, 800x4017, 800:4017, f8c024c75efee00c1b47c64c31….png) ImgOps iqdb

Friendly reminder that the holocaust didn't happen.

 No.248855

>>248852
yada yada heard this one a million times… this narrative hasn't changed for millions of years… get new material jared taylor

 No.248857

>>248855
Facts come above politics. You can be a Jewish Zionist and accept the reality that the holocaust didn't happen, there's no contradiction.

 No.248863

>>248861
>we choose truth over facts
what hell is that even supposed to mean

 No.248864

>>248863
I think he just has dementia.

 No.248865

>>248864
why do we always end up with two completely awful candidates? there's literally no point in voting in this country, you're always choosing between a pile of a shit or a different pile of shit

 No.248866

The violence and rioting is still pretty bad in some of the cities and Portland seems to be a lost cause when it comes to the communist problem.

 No.248868

>>248867
I don't think he was ever this bad. It sounds like he's almost slurring in some places.

 No.248870

>>248869
Have you actually seen/hear him in the past 6 months despite how hard they have been trying to hide him away and using everything in their power to try and keep him on track?

No, it is indeed getting worse.

 No.248871

We shouldn't have all these crotchety old niggers leading government anyway. If you're over 60, retire from politics.

 No.248872

>>248869
lol he's been in hiding for the past 6 months

 No.248873

>>248868
holy crap this guy is insane

 No.248876

>>248871
Your opinion is ignorant and invalid.

 No.248877

>>248876
ok boomer

 No.248879

File: 1595115205656.gif (281.65 KB, 334x200, 167:100, 200.gif) ImgOps iqdb


 No.248882

>>248867
>What if it's just an act?
Believing this requires a far greater leap in logic than just believing he has dementia.
>He has been saying dumb stuff for decades; he wasn't demented that whole time.
While it's true he's always been a gaffe machine, the difference between his recent gaffes and his gaffes from when he was a senator is that back when he was a senator most of his gaffes were just him wording things in a way that came off as offensive or just arrogant. Either way, you could clearly make out the point he was trying to make even if it was worded poorly.

Compare that to his gaffes in the past year where he's not only genuinely incoherent but looks so confused it doesn't even look like he understands the point he's trying to make.

 No.248883

Documentary showing how the Trayvon Martin case was a bullshit hoax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAw5ykIPOBM

Trayvon was just a stupid wannabe thug who decided to mess with the wrong guy.

The lawyer was a scumbag who intentionally pushed the racial angle and the media ate it up. He also intentionally gave a false witness. What is this lawyer doing these days? He is working the fucking George Floyd case. This dude is a dishonest lawyer and should be disbarred.

 No.248890

are we still talking about treeboon martin?

 No.248899

File: 1595127080426.mp4 (180.62 KB, 640x480, 4:3, explain_the_logic_underlyi….mp4) ImgOps iqdb


 No.248910

File: 1595146351097.jpg (187.28 KB, 1125x1356, 375:452, t2il7o1voqb51.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>248740

One party wants to take my NEETbux away and enforce a hierarchy where people like me get beaten and verbally harassed, but also thinks life is sacred so I can't kill myself or have been aborted, and in general its members are selfish and make life harder and less safe for the poor like me

 No.248913

File: 1595151547498.png (243.31 KB, 908x677, 908:677, 1593801171685.png) ImgOps iqdb

America is BLM.

It literally is. It is its destiny. It was its destiny a hundred years ago. It was inevitable. It's the American dream accomplished. That's what makes it so sad, to see those people who want America to be what it was 20 years ago, or 200, not realizing that it was America of today but in the past.

 No.248914

>>248857
true as it may be im just saying its all old hat, whenever i see truths like that on imageboards its just so trite and tired. you may as well be telling me that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west or that grass is green the sky is blue et cetera…. just a bunch of stuff that may have been seen as quite shocking and revealing in 2016. same reason i am tired of race statistics and such. in the end its just a form of division designed to get ppl to want to murder eachother. "ah well you see this percentage of this population is responsible for this and that!!!" absolutely stale

 No.248915

Anyone got advice on not getting triggered by lies and people lying on the news / social media. Watching journalists and people eat up selectively edited Twitter videos really makes me rage. Maybe some relevant stoicism about people lying.

 No.248916

>>248915
i would suggest eliminating 99% of news from your life

 No.248917

>>248916
I try but family brings it up a lot and I end up seeing it hearing about it, and it's just a wider issue of dealing with this society as it is right now.

 No.248920

>>248910
Obvious Succubus is obvious

 No.248928

>>248910
You are completely free to be NEET under classical liberalism. You are not free to steal money from others in order to sustain your NEET lifestyle.

 No.248932

Just in case anyone here didn't know yet, that police officer did not kill George Floyd. The full transcript of the bodycam video makes that clear. Hopefully once the court releases the actual video these BLM rioters will be forced to eat crow.
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/7070-exhibit-final07072020/4b81216735f2203a08cb/optimized/full.pdf

More evidence, autopsy shows that he died from cardiopulmonary arrest, not asphyxiation. And was high on fentanyl, methamphetamine, and THC.
https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hennepinus/residents/public-safety/documents/Autopsy_2020-3700_Floyd.pdf

He had a heart attack, probably caused from the laundry list of drugs he was hopped up on.

Also he had COVID when he died which technically means that he died from COVID according to the metric that we're using now.

 No.248934

>>248932
Remember George Zimmerman, and how everybody ate crow once they realized that he was actually hispanic (not white) and shot Trayvon after Trayvon was already on top of George and punching him, and how the initial photos of George showed he was bleeding from the nose and the back of the head (entirely consistent with George's story)?

Yeah, neither do I.

 No.248935

>>248932
he was a lowlife criminal just like every other black person thats been killed since trayvon, it doesn't matter, they just need a sacrificial lamb ala a white man every once in a while to stop the ghettos from chimping out too hard

 No.248955

"anarcho" communism in practice

 No.248962

>>248935
>they just need a sacrificial lamb ala a white man every once in a while to stop the ghettos from chimping out too hard

This bullshit is what causes them to chimp out even more. That is the entire point. Keep black people mad at white people so they put no effort in actually improving their communities.

 No.248974

>>248962
The only thing stopping them from putting effort into their communities is welfare.

 No.249007

Most of the current chaos and strife in the US stems from the inability of people to accept the fact, despite overwhelming evidence, that those of sub-saharan descent tend to be less mentally capable than members of other races. It's amazing how adherence to a few untruths can completely destroy a nation.

 No.249011

>>249007
> that those of sub-saharan descent tend to be less mentally capable than members of other races.
That's exactly why they were traded as commodities, but it turned out not to be true.
Hence, the white race played itself by shipping in a violent but mentally capable peoples.
Noone to blame but your elder's greed and ignorance

 No.249012

>>249011
Slight correction, it's not that they don't have the lowest average mental capacity, it's that their capacity is above that of beast of burden, unlike what the traders and plantation owners originally thought for them. Hence, you get the worst of both worlds, no cheap labour and also no integration.

 No.249014

>>249012
How do you think the current events will play out? Personally, I think it depends on how well the indoctrination of the asian/hispanic/white youth into the "anti-racist" chauvinism will stick in coming years, but things are so chaotic I find it difficult to make predictions. Insanity reigns, seemingly on all sides, which I think immediately stems from the discreditation of the media and intelligentsia. Conflicting narratives abound and confusion begets confusion.

 No.249021


 No.249023

>>249021
because globohomo feminism Jewish run new world order wiping out white race and replacing with low iq mutts walmart pepsi planet

 No.249026

>>249021
Because they have to repent for sins they never committed.

 No.249027

>>249021
I don't think radical communist would get anywhere in Poland if they were open about it.

 No.249029

>>249007
>because all the white people rioting are sub-saharan now

 No.249034

>>249023
Shut up Alaskan and stop shitting up the thread with your infantile edgy word spam.

 No.249039

>>249014
What do you mean by current events?
There is so much going on right now you have to be more specific

 No.249059

>>249034
I can see you have been infected by bill gates vaccine microchip mark of the beast

 No.249062

I have always found it odd that socialists/communists arent at the forefront in criticizing "communist" China. China seems, in my opinion, to be the closest thing to an actually fascist government on earth today, and the fact that they call themselves communists seems like it would enrage communists so much but instead it just seems to completely turn them into allies somehow.

 No.249063

>>249062
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

 No.249064

>>249062
I've seen many leftists criticize China as an example of capitalism, fascism or whatever. It's the corporate sponsored woke "left" that will avoid talking about China.

 No.249067

Chinese communist party is a pile of assballs. <- high quality political commentary

 No.249072

>>249067
"China bad, Islam bad" - Brave American citizen saying something no one, especially in power, has ever said

 No.249073

>>249062
You're willingly living under a rock if you believe this

 No.249076

So, any of you guys care about gun rights?

 No.249079

>>249072
Trump talks shit on china a lot but big tech companies seem to defend it. Blizzard and Reddit censoring criticism towards china for example. It's weird.

And criticizing Islam will still get you called a racist, especially in Europe.

 No.249080


 No.249081

>>249076
One good thing about the BLM riots is that they completely demolished the "you don't need guns to be safe" narrative.

 No.249082

>>249079
>It's weird.
What's weird about it? If they don't obey China then China will cut access to their markets. It's perfectly rational capitalist decision-making.

 No.249083

>>249082
>government owns markets
That's about as far from capitalist as you can get. Unless you're using the word capitalist to simply refer to "an entity that interacts with capital". In which case every communist society to ever exist was capitalist as well.

 No.249084

>>249081
Guns won't protect you though. If you use your guns to defend against protestors or melanin-enhanced attackers then the regime, be its private or governmental side, will make sure your life is over.

 No.249085

File: 1595341157167.png (537.86 KB, 639x638, 639:638, 1581864169019.png) ImgOps iqdb

>>249083
Corporations based on US are communist institutions. What an amazing insight.

 No.249086

>>249084
Better to be charged with a crime than to be killed by an animal.

The 'crime' isn't real in any case, so you'd be morally clean. The impotent pickering of The Beast would not touch your soul.

 No.249091

File: 1595356006003-0.mp4 (684.12 KB, 640x360, 16:9, fallout_newmexico.mp4) ImgOps iqdb

File: 1595356006003-1.jpg (149.66 KB, 634x1773, 634:1773, nm_shooting.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>249086
Im with you. Things are getting hairy in burgerland, but I am happy I can own a firearm for self defense. This vid happened in June in NM. I put a meme video in for the laughs, but the full story is on the dailyfail. Also the shooter was released from jail so yeah, fuck these animals lmao.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8429369/Former-city-council-candidate-31-shot-protester-leaving-critical-condition-New-Mexico.html

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2020-06-17/shooting-charge-dropped-against-suspected-new-mexico-shooter

 No.249094

>>249039
Hello wiz, care to specify your question?

 No.249095

File: 1595364594398.jpg (14.61 KB, 199x254, 199:254, bol.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

is nazbol/duginism a real ideology or a meme?
im un-ironically considering making an(online) nazbol groups with some existing groups from my country.

 No.249098

>>249039
>>249094
I'm curious about wiz's theories on how the events in the U.S. will unfold. Specifically all the Marxist rioting and the election.

 No.249101


 No.249102

>>249101
She seemed pretty witchy tbh, i'd be scary if i was there

 No.249103

>>249098
Well, when you have a minority race expanding three times as fast as the majority, they used to be enslaved and are currently trapped in a poverty and crime cycle, do you see where this is going?

 No.249105

>>249100
But those corporations are acting on self-interest based on an attempt to maximize profit. Are you suggesting the US government should violate the NAP and stop them?

 No.249107

>>249105
They are acting under coercion of a totalitarian government.

Though the US govenmment should not get involved in the economic side of things.
They already have ample exuse unrelated to interfering in markets to have a legitimate grievance with china due to all of the attacks and human rights abuses.
They are basically doing all the shit nazi Germany did and then some. They are just significantly worse at it then Germany was.

 No.249121

Ive been thinking and came to the conclusion striving to -and becoming- rich can be a form of patriotism.
>you get to hire people and thus give a livehood to families
>you can buy a lot of stuff and services and benefit your countrymen who sell such goods
>you can influence politics and donate to right-wing or conservative candidates

Im planning on praying to get the boon of becoming the richest man in the country(atheists can go choke on pigdeon meat),I see it as the most patriotic deed I can do,i will become a great man who benefits hundreds,even a thousand.

 No.249125

>>249121
Yeah dude keep praying, I’m sure that’s how rockefeller and gates got their money.

 No.249136

>>249021
Because Poland is on a fast track to becoming another soulless corporate faggotville. We're fucking doomed.
The rot is progressing at a faster rate than what's happening in the west because the vast majority of left-aligned polacks have no own ideology, they develop no indigenous political thought. Instead they import pre-chewed doctrines from the west, which they apply through brainless emulation of the most shallow superficial aspects of globohomo pseudo-leftism. Monkey see, monkey do.
They have no concrete goals other than winning the west's praise for achieving conformity with "modern, civilized" ideals. That's it. No practical causes or objectives, just craving for pleasing publicity and the fuzzy feeling of being "in." They want to be validated by EU-senpai noticing their efforts to be good goyim. Of course the external powers are eager to cultivate and bolster such attitudes.
It's accelerating and the damage will be catastrophic. Journalists and politicians all over the world are shrieking about "fascism" here but the truth about Poland is it's already hopelessly infested with faggots, shitskins and foreigners. All it needs is a little push and it will devolve into a truly European diverse hellscape. Maybe the countryside is still white and peaceful but future belongs to the masses of unwashed urbanite dilettantes.
That's the ultimate goal of globalists, and they're succeeding. To grind nations into yielding, nutritious growth medium for the corporate megablob.

 No.249138

>>249121
Doesn't the bible say that faith without works is dead?

Anyway I wish you luck in your capitalistic endeavors. I mean that sincerely. You have chosen a very hard but worthy path. You are going to need all the luck and blessings you can get.

 No.249141

>>249125
>http://www.wrcog.net/silver_treasures13.html
you just shot yourself in the foot

 No.249142

>>249141
how naive can you possibly be lol

 No.249146

>>249107
>They are acting under coercion of a totalitarian government.
How so? The Chinese government didn't put a gun on the CEOs head, they don't need to operate in China if they don't want to.

 No.249148

>>249121
No, to be a capitalist necessarily means to work towards the destruction of your (or any) people. Liberal capitalism necessarily is anti-family, anti-nation, anti-tradition by its very mechanics. It's not an accident that every corporation seeks to undermine those everywhere. Even right wing billionaires like the Kochtopus are just libertarians that want mass immigration and free trade in order to get consumers and cheap labor. Capitalism will ultimately always lead to the destruction of those things that hinder profit, and that is every traditional concept of collective identity. The ultimate end of capitalism is to turn every man into an atom that can only be part of a collective through corporation brands.

 No.249149

>>249021
Poland loves to LARP as West.

 No.249153

File: 1595448400897.pdf (1.11 MB, Why Youre Dumb, Sick Brok….pdf)

>>249121
You sound like ready for improvebruhs, maaan.

 No.249156

>>249136
That's unfortunate. Same thing is happening in Central America, and even in some African countries, like Botswana, Nigeria, Uganda, etc.
I blame social media for this quick Westernization of the world.

 No.249160


 No.249164

>>249146
Companies that don't play ball get hacked, ip stolen from, and generally cyber attacked.

 No.249172

Why centrally planned economies always fail

 No.249173

>>249148
The individual human soul has free will. The soul of a societal egregore does not. This means that the individual has agency over the collective and is a more legitimate sovereign unit.

 No.249181

>>249148
Can someone link to the full mp3 audio of the interview?
I don't want to be jewed out of 5 dollars a month, thanks

 No.249184

>>249173
A lot of words there, but no meaning

 No.249193

Australia is going forward with a almost total ban spree on anime manga and light novels.
They also might be responsible for the stuff being yeeted off amazon.

The war on anime just keeps getting worse and shows no sign of stopping.

 No.249194

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iljhDaowoLc&feature=youtu.be

I think this is it…I think all the degeneracy and cuckoldry we see today all started here, from Mr. Rogers and his shit fucking t.v. show.

 No.249195

File: 1595487645157.png (6.09 KB, 478x196, 239:98, Untitled.png) ImgOps iqdb

>>249194
real wiz hours

 No.249199

>>249193
Anime is gay

 No.249210


 No.249389

Remember this?

 No.249390

>>249389
my mom voted for hillary and was like 99% sure she would win she still doesnt shut up about drumpf

 No.249394

File: 1595646765903.jpg (234.17 KB, 1242x1748, 27:38, snowflake32423.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

Snowflakes.

 No.249395

>>249394
Nostalgic for the Bush era again, eh?

 No.249404

File: 1595660987718.mp4 (721.01 KB, 426x240, 71:40, fuckthepolice253.mp4) ImgOps iqdb

Fuck the police

 No.249406

>>249404
Didn't the guy who made that song die of aids from gay sex?

 No.249408

>>249406
There are literally hundreds, maybe even thousands of songs saying fuck the police dude. I don't know what guy you're talking about but yeah there was probably some gay faggot saying fuck the police since they have a history of oppression with the police, along with the rest of the lgbtq community. A lot of punk rock and rap songs particularly about fucking the establishment and police, like this "millions of dead cops - MDC".

 No.249410

File: 1595668598887.jpg (106.63 KB, 1000x750, 4:3, trump2020-1.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

Obey!

Trump 2020!

 No.249414

>>249410
>nooooo i just wanted to burn down the federal buildings!! you cant do this to me muh freedumbs
>t. commie

 No.249419

It's pretty amazing to think that we're right now witnessing the death throes of one of the world's great civilisations. Personally I never thought the collapse would take the form of a communist revolution abetted by the government while the population was torn asunder and forced to submit to black supremacism, but here it is. I always expected it to take the form of a sort-of partial economic collapse, perhaps there would be a financial crash (or not) but over time other countries would refuse to accept their currency and it would thereby become unable to pay for its imports or finance its debts, leading to a long-term relative decline in wealth and power.

I think the main point about the continuing 'festivities' is that there's really no basis for turning back from them. The revolutionaries are all-in and are pretty close to just murdering people who disagree with them, and the schools are pumping out millions more of them every year. Meanwhile, support for an opposing view isn't even really permitted to be aired in public and maybe not even in private. They face no meaningful opposition, despite their hysterics there's obviously very little attempt to enforce laws or they would have all been rounded up by now. The institutions don't even seem to support the continuation of their own system, no will to live at all. It's really astounding.

 No.249422

>>249410
>mask under nose
covid lemmings once again proved retarded

 No.249423

>>249410
Damn right. I hope they're being waterboarded as we speak. The feds aren't doing enough though. All of these bandits should be bagged and made to pay for what they've done.

 No.249428

>>249423
Does it piss you off that they almost always get nearly immediately released?

 No.249430

>>249419
>civilization
murika hasn't been a civilization since before your grandpa was born, good riddance to it

 No.249431

>>249428
Very much.

 No.249433

>>249419
Thanks, Obama!

 No.249434

File: 1595693852494.png (425.96 KB, 954x720, 53:40, 1561542719355.png) ImgOps iqdb

>>249419
> take the form of a communist revolution abetted by the government

What government? You mean the same ones that have been assassinating and coup at attempts at communism since forever?

> forced to submit to black supremacism


Need to be more specific here. What "black supremacy" are powerful nations run by white people being forced to subject themselves to?

The rest of what you said is no different than the stuff I pointed out prior. You making vague, broad, statements with nothing to substantiate them. It's like reading some schizo's diary. Of course that's not too far from the average rightoid world view.

 No.249435

>>249434
The government let CHAZ happen. That's abetting. When a group of communists decides to secede it's "the summer of love" and the police leave them alone. Look at Waco. Look at the Bundy ranch. If those communists had been right-wingers the US government would have wiped them off the map as soon as they started thinking about creating an "autonomous zone".

 No.249436

>>249435
what is cointelpro?

 No.249437

>>249435
>Waco
>Bundy Ranch
>Communist
This is rich.

> If those communists had been right-wingers the US government would have wiped them off the map

Communism is the antithesis of right-wing thought and this notion that the state in this country has a bias against the right when they have little problem with right wing militias, refuse to acknowledge that KKK and such are domestic terrorists, and literally have created entire agencies to fighting communism/far-left ideologies in general is fucking hilarious.

 No.249438

>>249437
KKK hasn't killed anyone in 50 years. The 'protesters' are killing more people every day than all unlawful killings of blacks committed by the entire police in 2019. Now kill yourself.

 No.249439

>>249438
>KKK hasn't killed anyone in 50 years

Their killing of communist protestors and lynching of Michael Donald happened less than 50 years ago, my wiz. I also love how you ignored that I was talking about far-right groups in general and not specifically the KKK.

>The 'protesters' are killing more people every day


Didn't know internet from Bizarro connected here.

 No.249440

>>249439
How about we just agree that violence has no place in political discourse regardless regardless of the political beliefs of the perpetrator or the victim?

 No.249441

>>249440
That ship has sailed. Now it's us or them. Let's fucking go, body bags for commie fags.

 No.249443

>>249440
Violence has always superseded politics. War is how the world is run, and it always will be.

 No.249445

>>249438
94% OF KAFIRS ARE KILLED BY OTHER KAFIRS, 5+% ARE KILLED BY EBIL WHYTE HONKEY MOFOS DEFENDING THEMSELVES, LESS THAN 1% ARE KILLED BY COPS, AND THE COPS THAT SHOOT THEM ARE MOSTLY BLACK, THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING RIGHT THERE !

 No.249447

File: 1595703825572.jpg (132.16 KB, 1000x1000, 1:1, 3CQ_Socj2JghfJENeCxTNqqH5O….jpg) ImgOps iqdb


 No.249450

File: 1595704982551.jpg (60.59 KB, 751x767, 751:767, played3920.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>249438
>KKK hasn't killed in 50 years
This is a lie. Right wing terrorism has been responsible for the overwhelming majority of terrorist attacks in the last 50 years and it is on the rise, with the president emboldening these groups.

Source -
https://www.csis.org/analysis/escalating-terrorism-problem-united-states

U.N. also made a report on growing international right wing terrorism - https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.un.org/sc/ctc/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/CTED_Trends_Alert_Extreme_Right-Wing_Terrorism.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiyjIvdj-nqAhW4hXIEHQ__BRAQFjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw35IXzZEzMG-WKa3GuEIoGX&cshid=1595704925294

https://www.un.org/sc/ctc/news/2020/04/01/cted-launches-trends-alert-extreme-right-wing-terrorism/

 No.249451

>>248755
> why do you assume anyone here is an activist?
Because of comments such as this?
> Let's fucking go, body bags for commie fags.

 No.249452

>>249447
Oh you think we're lolbertarians, that's cute. I'm a Nazi.

 No.249454

>>249450
There is literally no right wing terrorism.

 No.249460

File: 1595710414229.png (541.53 KB, 594x774, 33:43, 38ce451bfaae5c950c20d82543….png) ImgOps iqdb

>>249452
It's hilarious to me how we're a website of wagie/neet virgin men who complain about normals and you have wizards who unironically adhere to the most normalfag ideology where you unga and bunga about the importance of muh tribe and preserving muh genepool by protectin' and fucking white succubi before your nation collapses on itself within a decade. Glad I stopped drinking /pol/'s shit before it was too late.

 No.249461

>>249447
Imagine you had an asshole neighbor. He dumps trash on your lawn every once in a while, hangs out on his porch in a wifebeater, and yells at kids walking by his house.

Then, one day, some kid is getting beat up outside of his house. He sees it, rushes outside, and physically throws the bullies away. He doesn't help the kid who got beaten up to stand up, he simply walks away at that point. But, having watched the exchange, wouldn't you start to think, "Maybe this guy still has something good in him?"

Here, I'll embed something to make this even more cringy that will let you ignore everything I said.

 No.249463

>>249461
If you want to post writing prompts there's a thread on /hob/ for that.

 No.249464

File: 1595710915077.png (2.3 MB, 4304x3000, 538:375, moderndaymonarchists.png) ImgOps iqdb

What do you guys think about the modern day monarchists?

 No.249465

>>249464
Divine Right does have potential to form a coherent foundation of governance, but I believe that it's been co-opted by hylics at this point. The British royalty for example are a sack of degenerates and are probably atheists as well. Ideally a monarch would be an individual who has surpassed the bindings of matter through theurgic illumination.

 No.249467

>>249464
That they are contrarian memesters that read to many fairy tales growing up.

I don't take them or their position seriously at all. Somewhat akin to how I view flat earthers and 6 day creationist.

 No.249468

>>249464
Anprims are more grounded in reality.

 No.249469

>>249466
Collectivism in any form is bad for wizards.

 No.249470

>>249464
Larpers that think they will be the ones ruling and pretty much the end result of "an"capitalism propertarian ideology. If not, then historically illiterate cucks that want to be dominated in feudal slavery.

 No.249472

>>249434
>You mean the same ones that have been assassinating and coup at attempts at communism
What you mean aided them??? All the governments that the US government have overthrown have all been soveriegn governments. Communism doesnt want soveriegnty, it wants total submission of anyone who opposes it. There hasnt been a single communist government that the US has ever purposefully collapsed. All the US government has ever done is aid them with grain deals, traded with them, and supplied them with military vehicles and arms. And frankly muh North Vietnam is a pathetic excuse of a war that the military frankly lost on purpose with incredibly limited defensive warfare instead of offensive warfare.

 No.249473

File: 1595714489405.jpg (97.94 KB, 1200x827, 1200:827, naziIncel2343.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>249460
This is a prominent crypto Nazi, styxhexenhammer666. At the root of their ideology is crabdom. It's no surprise that the right and crabS have so much in common, because they are literally the same people.

 No.249474

>>249473
>crypto Nazi
and you just lost all credibility

 No.249475

>>249437
>they have little problem with right wing militias, refuse to acknowledge that KKK
thats a blatant lie.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/state-dept-labels-white-supremacist-group-terrorists-1st/story?id=69998908

 No.249476

>>249437
The Southern Poverty law center has right wing militias (including white nationalists, the kkk, etc) on a watch list and that watch list has been around for decades. Nice try tho.

 No.249477

>>249460
Rather doing propaganda. the nations are ruled by you know who so it's unavoidable that they collapse, but if you can share the need of an eugenetic lifestyle with normans, some of them may listen, some of them will still have wizkids, and these wizkids may be freed from the failures of degeneracy while striving through the wizard's path.

Give and take.

 No.249478

>>249437
Where are they fighting communists? Retard, they literally allowed antifa to burn entire buildings down without intervention. Gtfo kike

 No.249480

>>249476
The SPLC is a joke of a activist organazation that has long since been taken over by radical leftest that just want money and power for calling everyone that doesn't pay up racist.
It is the old Jesse Jackson scam only even more blatant and silly.

 No.249481

File: 1595717566611.jpg (95.18 KB, 960x848, 60:53, terrorists2323.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>249475
Motherfucker did you even read the article? That isn't about the KKK, it's about Russian white supremacists. Lolol fucking dipshits. The American government still does not officially recognize the KKK as a terrorist organization, nor does it officially recognize multiple other far right terrorist groups as terrorist organizations like the boogaloo boys or proud boys.
>>249450 despite the right wing being responsible for more terrorist attacks in the last few decades than mother fucking al-qaeda. Turns out when you have the right wing white supremacist government on your side, you can get away with a damn lot with impunity.

https://www.insider.com/petition-label-kkk-domestic-terrorist-group-signatures-2020-6

>>249476
The southern poverty law center is based at, but they are not the fucking government dude.

Not only that, but investigative journalists have leaked documents showing that the government knew all along that they should be aware of violence from right wing terrorists, not the made up non-group "antifa"
Source - https://theintercept.com/2020/07/15/george-floyd-protests-police-far-right-antifa/

And by the way, I don't really care what the government says in the first place since they lie to the people all the fucking time. "Antifa" is a terrorist organization according to them, yet the FBI can't even find evidence of their existence source - https://www.thenation.com/article/activism/antifa-trump-fbi/

Hmmm… Almost as if the right wing has to lie and fantasize all the time to have any credibility and they rely on the lazyness and stupidity of their base to never check their lies.

Finally, the government terrorism going on against the people of Portland and other rebellions right now have federal paramilitary agents that are practically indistinguishable from military uniforms that other far right paramilitary groups use, such as the boogaloo and proud boys. This is not a coincidence.

 No.249483

MODS

 No.249485

>>249481
Wow after all that you go and contradict yourself by calling it a "rebellion". Rebellions aren't peaceful, guy.

 No.249487

>>249451
you don't know what activism means, having an opinion on the internet is not activism

 No.249488

>>249481
The people you support are a danger to both everyone else and themselves.

 No.249489

>>249485
??? I never said it was peaceful and I don't want it to be peaceful. If it were peaceful then the media would ignore it like they always do and the rebels wouldn't see that the government alongside the capitalist media are their true enemies. Peaceful protests have done nearly nothing for decades, but this short stunt of violence has done more than all of that wasted time.

The difference between me and you is that I recognize the violence of the rebels as legitimate and the violence of the state and right wing as illegitimate, while you are vice versa. I see on side, you see the complete opposite, completely diametrically opposed to my view. I think we will have a civil war of this keeps up.
Some guy prophetically predicted all these events before they started back in 2019 by the way in a podcast. The "it could happen here" podcast and he predicts a civil war will happen. I recommend you check it out. Get it here https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-it-could-happen-here-30717896/

 No.249490

>>249489
> I recognize the violence of the rebels as legitimate
So when they murdered a succubi and her children by burning their house down with them still in it that was legitimate violence to you?

You are just a black piller that wants chaos and destruction of all civilization.
You actually want mass death and suffering.
You actually are a bad person. Literally worse then the nazi you hate so much.

 No.249492

File: 1595720453438.png (55.45 KB, 1030x794, 515:397, civtard323222.png) ImgOps iqdb

>>249490
>You just want the destruction of civilization.
Yes, civtard. But that's not the reason I support the protests lmao. That's entirely unrelated actually.

>Generalizing a movement with international support and with thousands of participants based on the actions of minorities within the movement


Are you really this dumb?

The hypocrite right wing rushed to the support of the Hong Kong protestors yet they can't even support their own fucking people. Yep, civil war should be inevitable.

 No.249494

>>249492
If you want to die so badly you don't have the right to take others with you.

 No.249498

>>249489
So you admit that these communists are committing acts of violence to advance a political agenda. But your argument is that the government does not recognize this as terrorism. And this somehow proves that the government ISN'T on their side.

 No.249499

>>249492
There's tons of uncivilized wilderness in Canada and Africa. Why aren't you living there?

 No.249501

>>249494
Don't believe in "rights", and civilization will bring its own destruction by denying reality like it has always done and believing in the "progress" lie, I don't have to do anything. It's inevitable.

>>249495

Agreed. All the more reason to have a civil war to stop the oppressors from having power over the "others"

 No.249502

File: 1595723798103.jpg (61.58 KB, 969x1036, 969:1036, jnkjn8989jimkj.jpg) ImgOps iqdb


 No.249503

File: 1595723867335.jpg (38.79 KB, 640x680, 16:17, Ea7Ss09UMAA62A3.jpg) ImgOps iqdb


 No.249504

>>249492
Hong Kongers have legitimate problems. You just want to steal without consequences.

 No.249505

Ban schizenu.

 No.249506

File: 1595724556375.jpg (100.76 KB, 630x792, 35:44, played23423222.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>249503
The boot is supposed to represent institutionalized hierarchical authority, not a mass Grass Roots peoples movement. Right wingers trying to appropriate left wing memes because the right cant meme and then when they do they fail to use the memes correctly. If I was a tankie and you used the boot to represent china or the ussr you would be right, but using it in that way isn't right at all. I mean it's contradictory too, because it's a horizontal Grass Roots movement of the people of which anarchists are part of (and for Christ sake even the corporate media like fox that you love so much is blaming BLM on anarchists you retard), then how can they step on themselves?? Literally brain dead retard right wing.

right wing proving that they can't meme once again.

 No.249508

>>249506
oh well I suppose an antifa terrorist murdering me and taking my stuff isn't bad then since it's not institutionalized.

 No.249509

File: 1595725013521.jpg (38.79 KB, 640x680, 16:17, Ea7Ss09UMAA62A3.jpg) ImgOps iqdb


 No.249510

File: 1595725035551.jpg (252.12 KB, 1859x1115, 1859:1115, antifa223432.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>249508
Yeah, some real antifa super soldier terrorists right here. Them grandma's be thuggin

 No.249511

File: 1595725619510.jpg (93.9 KB, 720x810, 8:9, trumpTard332.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>249508
Redneck trumptard. The only terrorists are the MAGAts

 No.249512

Does anyone know why this libcuck is always allowed to evade ban?

 No.249514

>>249511
Dude, you just got finished making a call for violence. You are the terrorist here.

 No.249515

File: 1595727351692.jpg (202.65 KB, 1372x1372, 1:1, nazi23423423.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>249514
> Literally show the police attacking innocent old people and somehow can't see why people are fighting against them

History will repeat itself. You redneck government bootlicking MAGATs that defend the traitorous Confederate flag of the south will be at war again with the rest of the people. I hope the American empire, the imperial core of capitalism, fractures and crumbles from these events. Civil war is coming.

 No.249516

>>249511
Grandpa and Lisa now that's a nice combo

 No.249519

Found this segment that Steven Crowder does where he confronts people who have called for violence towards him. Pretty funny how these internet tough guys all shrink down to nothing when they don't have a mob of rioters to back them up.

 No.249521

File: 1595729002601.jpg (25.74 KB, 680x383, 680:383, 1587838687953.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

Wow this thread just went from cool to raw sewage in 2 seconds flat. All because of one rabid shit poster.

 No.249522

>>249193
Yeah, thanks to leftists who unironically believe that showing a nude or partially nude fictional succubi is "objectifying" succubi. The same kind of people that think that 2d lolis bring "harm" to real children.

 No.249523

>>249522
>showing a nude or partially nude fictional succubi is "objectifying" succubi
it literally is though, theyre put in solely for the purpose of fap bait for horny teen boys, just like when an anime for succubi has hot guys solely for the pleasure of the female target audience

 No.249524

File: 1595730103101.jpg (27.23 KB, 600x733, 600:733, 14c.jpg) ImgOps iqdb


 No.249525

>>249523
To overcome this problem anime characters shouldn't even have an identifiable sex.

 No.249526

>>249524
look, so you can watch any anime and pretty much instantly tell if it's made for succubi or boys, it's completely obvious due to what they focus on, succubi anime has hot guys, dating, dumb flowery crap, then boys anime has cool mechs, fight scenes, and hot succubi. that's just how it works, I don't write the rules, but that's how things work

 No.249527

>>249523
Wow antifag is showing his true colors now lol. You literally claim that you want to government and no rules yet at the same time believe in censorship

 No.249528

>>249526
No you need to prove that showing characters in a nude or lude way is "objectifying" them; ie people view them as objects only.

 No.249530

>>249528
they are objects to the vast majority of males who fap to them and otherwise don't give a shit about them for any reason other than they're hot

 No.249531

>>249525
I'm not saying it's a problem, there's nothing wrong with objectifying hot anime succubi, but you can't lie about whats really going on

 No.249532

>>249526
It's incredible how someone can find their way here and still be so completely clueless about anime.

 No.249534

>>249522
This is not just the left. It's a result of the Christians prudish aversion to anything sexual and treating children as "pure" beings that need to be sheltered from reality. So it's both the left and the right. It's normies pretty much. It's christians and the suppression of peoples sexualities. Leftists just scream louder about it I guess because muhh patriarchy (I don't).
>>249527
That's not me. I like anime and Loli.
Whether its objectifying or not doesn't matter to me since I'm not an sjw. I just want to fap and I like to see patriarchal shit in my anime and video games. Rather than patriarchy though, it's more about idealization, but since males view it more, market forces will make anime more in their preference.

There is this YouTuber that I like to watch that defends Loli and anime shit from the western gaijin Norman filth. Here is him defending Loli.

 No.249535

>>249531
And what would that be antifa fag retard? The vast majority of anime with nudety or partial nudity isnt even smut, its just anime with nudity in it. Proving you dont even watch anime and are nothing more than a shill

 No.249536

>>249534
Also relevant video on anime idealization.

 No.249537

>>249535
look you're just angry now, I'll never be able to properly explain the reasoning because you don't actually wanna hear the truth, but anime succubi exist 90% of the time just for fap material for horny teenage boys, they dont serve much more purpose than that 90% of the time

 No.249539

>>249534
>its also christianities fault
Lol untrue. Christianity already lost in the push to ban all pornography decades ago and not only that, but Protestants dont even give a shit if it exists or not and they are like 50%+ of total christians today. You have to be fucking delusional to think that the people censoring anime today are christian.

 No.249540

>>249539
Christianity has extremely strongly shaped western thought

 No.249541

File: 1595732791365.jpg (88.67 KB, 1200x675, 16:9, t_f37072dc3d3e4fa3995a6ea1….jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>249506
>The boot is supposed to represent institutionalized hierarchical authority
And it is. BLM is not fighting against the system, it is the system. I'm certain that there are many oversocialized leftists that honestly hate themselves, but for the most part people kneel because they have to.

Take a look at this list:
https://www.oneangrygamer.net/traitors-of-america/
They have the full backing of pretty much every corporation in existence. They are the system.

 No.249542

>>249540
to our everlasting woe

 No.249543

>>249534
Yeah, and then you'll freeze up when confronted with Goblin Slayer or Eizouken not being a """"seinen"""" anime

 No.249545

>>249540
You mean judaism actually. Every predominent religion in the west derived directly from judaism

 No.249547

>>249540
Not in modern day society no.

 No.249548

>>249545
That's anachronistic. Christianity didn't come from what you understand as judaism today.

 No.249550

>>249548
>judaism came first
>jesus christ was a jew
>christianity took from the tanakh
Haha sure bro. It must have been just an error in chronology on my part.

 No.249551

>>249547
yes it does, the idiots just turned it inside out and secularized it, all the modern institutions defining the "west" are bastardized expressions of the cult

take the nigger lovers for example

 No.249552

>>249541
You don't understand how capitalism works. These businesses care about profit, not the BLM protests. They show superficial support only because BLM protestors are the majority of people and they don't want to lose profits from a boycott or hurt their brand image. If they were really showing support other than changing the fucking color of their logo for a day then they would use their wealth to bail out the arrested protestors and stop lobbying political campaigns of the politicians that support the police. What the fuck does changing the color of your logo meaningfully do for the BLM movement, and coming from multi-million dollar corporations that have the resources and power to do much more than that?? Literally nothing but fools rubes like you and naive liberals into thinking they are on the same side. No, in reality they will support the majority because the majority has more money.

Capitalism is driven by the profit motive. Out of anyone you would expect supporters of this evil system like yourself to at least understand the profit motive. And by the way, once BLM starts turning really radical (I doubt it but hope) calling for the abolition of capitalism, the state, and the police, you'll see these motherfuckers change sides in the blink of an eye. So in a way, their support can water down the radicalism of the protests by withdrawing financial support if people go to far.

There are also competing interests within the capitalist class that may oppose the trump political regime and their support may be to help weaken the legitimacy of trump and to bolster the legitimacy of the liberal capitalist class. They may be losing profits under this regime and want a Democrat puppet to use as the next president to help their profit growth.

 No.249553

>>249552
>BLM protestors are the majority of people
lol what? Source?

 No.249554

>>249536
>anime stylistically came from disney cartoons in the 50s and 60s
That is blatantly untrue. Anime after the 70s looked absolutely NOTHING like the abominations that walt disney was making. How can someone be so fucking dumb that he unironically thinks that walt disney eyes back then have been even close to similar to anime eyes in the last 40 years??? This guy has some great delusions just like the guy he's critiquing

 No.249555

>>249552
>the majority of people are blm advocates
Explain how trump got elected then

 No.249556

>>249553
Oh I'm just making the assumption that anyone Democrat and left to them are on the side of BLM since literally the only people we've seen be against them in the media are the trumptards. Also international support that came from other countries. And they are the majority. The only reason trump won the election is because of gerrymandering and the electoral college. If they were a minority then we wouldn't see them all over the country and there would be counter-protestors with crowds bigger than them.

 No.249557

>>249555
He didn't win the popular vote. Wtf how do you not know this?? Seriously?

 No.249558

>>249557
304 out of 531 electoral votes is a majority cope.

 No.249559

>>249558
Yeah, that proves my point. He only won because some minority of elites voted on him, not the actual people. Most actual people voted for Hillary though.
>Cope
Dude I don't give a fuck who won I hated both of them, both capitalist fucks. I always vote third party anyway, usually libertarian. Electoralism is for capitalist cucks to meddle in. It's a waste of time for socialists.

 No.249561

>>249557
The disparity is not big enough for every corporation known to man to fund blm protesters. Suck a dick dude. Also, theres this fun little fact
https://thehornnews.com/shocking-study-uncovers-800000-illegal-hillary-votes/

 No.249564

>>249552
>You don't understand how capitalism works. These businesses care about profit, not the BLM protests.
That's partly true, yet even if they only paid lip service it still means they have the backing of all corporations and, therefore, true power. It's only partly true because there really is an element of progressivism there, even if it's mindful of the profit, or perhaps because they want to profit from it. Those corporations did not need to back BLM, because they ultimately created the very pressure to do so. To assume that corporations, with all their power, merely respond, is actually being naive. No, they actively change society, and BLM is one of their projects, or at least a result of their manipulations. Also, I think if you sum up all the money these corporations have already donated or promised to donate billions of dollars to race-based initiatives or organizations, so there is money there already. And that's without counting stuff like replacing their white employees with blacks and stuff like that.

>Capitalism is driven by the profit motive. Out of anyone you would expect supporters of this evil system like yourself to at least understand the profit motive. And by the way, once BLM starts turning really radical (I doubt it but hope) calling for the abolition of capitalism, the state, and the police, you'll see these motherfuckers change sides in the blink of an eye. So in a way, their support can water down the radicalism of the protests by withdrawing financial support if people go to far.

I do not support capitalism. BLM is never going to abolish capitalism because they benefit from the system, and in fact were created by it.

 No.249567

>>249492
If you wanted to larp as a cave man then you could just do it.

You are just a mentally ill troll that needs to get a

 No.249568

>>249552
Your argument collapses on itself once when you realize that if all those same corporations pandered to the same demographic, many businesses would go out of business (due to compitition) if there were no other factors. The reason they can get away with it now is because it is virtually impossibly to buy many items today without buying from massive corporations (with leftists occupying the vast majority). There is something this is called, its on the tip of my tounge. Oh thats right, its called manufacturing consent.

 No.249569

Not even Fox denounces blm. So much for muh white supremacist system. Just fucking face it, you have no ground to stand on for any of your bullshit claims of systemic oppression of africans
https://deadline.com/2020/06/fox-on-air-message-support-black-lives-matter-1202948975/

 No.249572

File: 1595741534711.jpg (733.23 KB, 3096x4128, 3:4, catKropotkin.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>249564
>Lip service somehow translates to full backing from the corporations
Can you give better reasoning besides just saying so? Because you didn't give a reason at all, just a baseless logical jump to a questionable conclusion.

>Corporations created the BLM protests

How??
>Police brutality is partly due to corporate meddling
No argument there. The purpose of the police is and always has been to protect private property rights, not the people. The origins of the police come from protecting the riches property. That's why we saw like 30 police lined up to protect targets and wallmarts while they brutalized the people. How does it make sense that the police that have protected the riches property and have been attacking the people by will of the corporations manipulations are part of a big plot by rich to start a movement that gained traction by destroying the property of the rich? So the rich simultaneously wanted their property destroyed and protected, but feigned grief when it happened because it was all part of some master plan Jewish scheme to increase government aithoritarianism???

>BLM benefit from capitalism

I agree that the capitalist system contributed to the creation of systematic racism and police brutality (because the purpose of governments has always been to protect the rich, not the people), but how do they benefit from it too? Wtf dude, if they benefited from capitalism then why would they be protesting??? And weren't you chuds calling antifa communists until now?? All of a sudden the anarchists and all other leftists are CAPITALISTS and want to maintain capitalism??

Are you fucking high??
>>249566
>Pandered to the same demographic
They pander to the mainstream and BLM is mainstream.. and I don't think people will stop buying from these corporations for some lip service support because there are literally no other options, most of them have near monopolies on products (so much for the so called variety and choices of capitalism). Nascar for instance is known for being liked by redneck trump voters, but they didn't take a dent in viewership when Nascar showed it's support.
>Leftist corporations
You're just speaking out of your ass now. No point in granting a reply, I'll just say that if they were leftist then they wouldn't be corporations, they would be work cooperatives and we would see 100% union membership in the country you fucking dipshits.

>>249569
I know you're just trolling now. MAGAt

 No.249574

>>249570
go back to fucking r9k

 No.249578

>>249572
>All of a sudden the anarchists and all other leftists are CAPITALISTS and want to maintain capitalism??
can only prove you're as ignorant as all the rest. the capitalist jews are just using you like the useful idiots you all are. it doesnt occur to you for 1 second that once when they've achieved "communism" that all the most devout communists will be lined up against a wall and shot because all of you will be the biggest dissenters of a system that looks nothing like you envisioned it to be

 No.249579

>>249572
Insurance companies cover the damages so frankly it doesnt fucking matter. Please please. Just kill yourself over white guilt already.

 No.249580

Frager u - the left vs the right

 No.249581

File: 1595747996788.jpg (240.15 KB, 800x1000, 4:5, cae9dad4899dd1e56c563cef02….jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>th-they would never attack themselves
nigger doesnt even know what 9/11 was. lol

 No.249582

>>249556
Nah they are a minority, most people just arent very politically active nor do they tend to give much of a shit in other countries aside from some over-americanized retards.

 No.249583

>>249515
you're literally becoming an awfl tier retard and its hilarious

 No.249587

>>249583
Yup. >>249586
>muh christkike kkk stooges
frankly pathetic

 No.249588

The kkk has been around just to make white nationalists look retarded. Just look at charlotsville. The police literally allowed antifa to "counter protest" with no permit and didnt even attempt to break up the two groups from each other and purposefully funneled antifa directly into peaceful protesters. Yet, the next day the police completely protected them and the media fully covered what the kkk stooges had to say. These are the same retards who claim they are racist because muh bible said so. Literally the perfect controlled opposition. But go ahead, keep posting muh kkk (that no one here is even arguing for)

 No.249589

>>249588
>them
*the kkk

 No.249590

>>249579
Nope, insurance policies rarely cover rioting. Even if they did it would quickly be negated by a massive increase in premiums for every buisiness in the area. Insurance is a complete rip off in almost every case, they specifically write their contracts so that they never have to pay out and they can just rake in the premiums. The reason they can get away with it is because most loans or even renters agreememts for buisinesses require you to have all sorts of bullshit insurances.

 No.249591

>>249590
Or rather I should say that even if your policy says it covers rioting, insurances companies are expers at weasling their way out of paying for anything. "While technically your store was looted during a riot and all of your inventory is gone technically that counts as theft and your policy doesnt have theft protection, but hey we can help you replace that front window there, after the 10000 dollar deductable of course". That kind of thing.

 No.249593

>>249590
>rarely cover looting
Maybe with poor people thats true, but rich people have the money to do so and are immune to prolonged litigation and have the best lawyers available. Larry Silverstein literally reaped billions in damages from the world trade center collapsing. And yes, burning down buildings for political reasons is an act of terrorism.

 No.249594

>>249593
it's not terrorism when you bomb your own buildings, it's insurance fraud

 No.249600

>>249583
What do you mean 'becoming'? This retard is spamming his nonsensical librul meltdowns every day. Posting these pathetic word salads and having incoherent fake conversations with himself is all he does. The question is why are mods still allowing him to come here and shit all over the floor.

 No.249606

>>249593
You can't just lump some random property owner in with an NWO stooge like Silverstein. There are many orders of magnitude of difference between those two people.

 No.249609

File: 1595772881126.jpg (72.82 KB, 875x387, 875:387, 154816880378.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>249394
It's easy to say fuck christians/catholics. This image is way too PC nowadays.

Add fuck jews and muslims along with the other two sectors of the abrahamic cult and this might start to mean something.

 No.249629

File: 1595775760079-0.png (3.31 MB, 1032x1500, 86:125, ClipboardImage.png) ImgOps iqdb

File: 1595775760079-1.png (11.57 MB, 2232x3168, 31:44, ClipboardImage.png) ImgOps iqdb

File: 1595775760079-2.png (203.31 KB, 220x343, 220:343, ClipboardImage.png) ImgOps iqdb

>>249552

If big corporations really only care about making money and nothing else then why are they willing to take such a huge hit to profits by releasing shitty content just to push ideology?

 No.249631

>>249572
>corporations in fact didnt create what the blm movement is today
Thats a bunch of fucking horseshit. If these events garnared very little media attention and was not funded by billionaires, blm would have died out 8 years ago. While also claiming that these riots are "peaceful demonstrations" and downplaying the destruction they've cause. This is pretty much inciting violence at this point

 No.249633

>>249629
Because they have been infiltrated by cultural marxist that actually want to hurt the corporations from the inside out while using the corps to spread their vile messages and also rile up the emotions of their opposition by destroying bits of culture they love.

They really are nasty people when you start to learn how they operate and why.

 No.249644


 No.249645

thanks for ruining my life obama the nigger

 No.249646

THIS JUST IN: the sky is blue

 No.249648


 No.249650

>>249645
obama was pretty much the same as George W but with stupid health insurance laws added in

 No.249652

>>249648
Oh no! Not muh gun brandishing wigger! He didnu nuffins.

 No.249653

File: 1595787887281.mp4 (Spoiler Image, 6.19 MB, 1280x592, 80:37, 1595760866-4.mp4) ImgOps iqdb


jfl, look at this succ

 No.249654

>>249653
This is why the "revolution" that the commie spammer preens about will never happen. All these people know how to do is play the victim for the camera, they're useless in any conflict where they don't outnumber the other guy 10 to 1.

 No.249656

>>249653
source?

 No.249659

File: 1595788964147.png (769.68 KB, 750x450, 5:3, ClipboardImage.png) ImgOps iqdb

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/blm-protester-fatally-shot-austin-people-hate-us-big-p-ssies-actually-anything/

Looks like it was self defense. The guy who was shot was carrying around a gun. You see in the video that immediately before the shooting someone yells something and the entire mob starts rushing towards the car. Looks like he angered the mob somehow and they were making to enact violence on him.

 No.249663

>>249473
>crab
Styx is married.
>cryptonazi
Huh, never heard of this altcoin before.

 No.249668

>>249659
Guy got killed for absolutely nothing. Imagine being so brainwashed you actually fall for this divide and conquer tactic, go out and get killed by some other retard from the "opposing" side. Meanwhile people who should be shot are watching horses at Aspen or whatever the fuck. Absolutely, utterly, embarrassingly PATHETIC. PATHETIC.

I hope all wizzies out there are cozied up in their bedrooms staring at the ceiling instead of going out there to serve as cannon fodder for the powers that be. Remember, nobody gives a shit about you and all they want is to use your anger and turn you into an expendable ant. Fuck everyone.

 No.249671

>>249668
A blu blu blu, cry some more. Hahaha.

 No.249672

>>249669
>>249671
lol and right here, more brainwashed ants properly fattened and ready for the abattoir. Look how pride they are to be relentlessly fucked in the ass. Look how they sees enemies everywhere. Just waiting to be added to the body count. I'll be right here playing video games, reading your obituaries. Or perhaps you get to be one of the "lucky" ones, kill some other retard and spend some good years getting raped in prison. Anyway, good luck with that stuff wizzies, but I'll pass, thanks.

 No.249674

>>249668
>Remember, nobody gives a shit about you and all they want is to use your anger and turn you into an expendable ant
And communists wouldnt do the samething to you? Lol. They cancel each other all out for the most asanine reasons (the same with every other political group it seems). For national socialists its muh christian derived "degeneracy". There is no legitamate reason why white nationalists shouldn't be accepting gay and bi people for racial homogeny and the fight against international zionism. There are very few people besides notable exceptions like Richard Spencer that even does this.

 No.249675

>>249672
Cry, libtard, cry. Stomp your impotent little feet as we grind you into the dirt.

 No.249676

>>249674
For sure they would, communists and all those power hungry groups, desperately trying to turn you into canon fodder. All of them. Life is too short, don't waste it serving power hungry mother fuckers that DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU.
>>249675
I'm not a libtard, I'm nothing, nothing at all, but thanks for illutrating my point. You're brainwashed to see enemies on everyone. Snap out of it. Don't end up like that moron in the article, doesn't matter the "side" you believe to be in.

 No.249677

>>249676
Only your kind is going to end up like that moron in the article. Cry some more libshit.

 No.249678

>>249675
>we

Typical retard on the Internet that gets his sense of tribalistic belonging from his special political opinions. No one cares about you or your favorite political/sports team, faggot.

 No.249679

Now, wizzies, see this brainwashed ant right here, >>249677 . I'm actually the guy telling him to value his life and protect himself, while the power hungry slave masters want him to go protest or anti-protest in the streets and get fucking shot and killed and who he treats like an enemy? Me. If that's not some level A brainwashing they have done in this person, I don't know what it is. Don't be like this guy ever.

Stay safe wizzies.

 No.249680

File: 1595796467848.mp4 (10.46 MB, 360x360, 1:1, 911 Conspiracy Theory Expl….mp4) ImgOps iqdb


 No.249681

Hahahahahahahaha

 No.249682

>>249680
This doesn't even mention the insurance policies and associated coincidences surrounding anyone who benefited financially from WTC's collapse

 No.249684


 No.249685

>>249644
How about you just leave.

 No.249686

File: 1595802921415.png (863.02 KB, 4388x1870, 2194:935, chile.png) ImgOps iqdb


 No.249687

The science is in.
Turns out virtue signalers are dishonest psychopathic, manipulative narcissists who also love to play the victim.

 No.249689

>>249685
You're the one that dislikes it, so why dont you leave?

 No.249690

>>249680
Whenever I hear of 9/11, I'm always reminded of this guy:
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Barry_Jennings
Truly bizarre.

 No.249703

File: 1595815850149.jpg (62.51 KB, 964x714, 482:357, 1cbd5b7ba5af95523e1981f292….jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>249676
>>249679
>virtue signaling
>argument by whisky

 No.249705

Just in case, I'm going to post this:

June 4th, 1989 Tiananmen Square. 1989天安门广场 .

Please continue with your conversations.

 No.249707

winnie the pooh

 No.249708

File: 1595819297198.jpg (282.01 KB, 1000x1000, 1:1, 1589108607711.jpg) ImgOps iqdb


 No.249710

>>249679
>I'm the "guy"
Nice try succubus

 No.249715

File: 1595825778033.jpg (714.79 KB, 2015x1343, 2015:1343, Edsx1hJXoAAWmJr.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

Orban shut down a press subversion ring and now all the journalists in Hungary are crying

 No.249716

File: 1595827376461.png (3.76 MB, 1800x1200, 3:2, communism_will_win3.png) ImgOps iqdb


 No.249772

I hope everyone here is planning to refuse if and when the country goes to war and tries to draft you. Your body belongs to you, not the government, and you are not obligated to die for the stooges and foreign interests that run this gangster sideshow.

 No.249775

>>249772
The draft isn't politically viable nor would it even be militarily all that useful in my country.

 No.249782

>>249715
Can't they just learn to code?

 No.249787

>>249782
Would it be possible for everyone to just code?

 No.249790

>>249772
If my country goes to war I volunteer immediately anyway. Dipshit.

 No.249791

>>249790
good goy

 No.249792

>>249791
Seethe.

 No.249812

>>249668
It really was a meaningless death. He thought he was fighting for some revolution but he died for nothing and now he leaves everything behind including the people he loved. I almost feel too sorry for him to despise him.

 No.249814

>>249572
>Can you give better reasoning besides just saying so?
Because lip service is still a sort of backing. I'm saying that even if it was only that, it would still be the backing of every corporation, the holders of true power. It doesn't go the other way. But, of course, I'm suggesting that it is more than lip service.

>How??

By spreading the narrative that fuels the BLM protests and funding it.

>>Police brutality is partly due to corporate meddling

>bla bla bla
What? I didn't say that. You're setting up strawmen. If you're going argue, quote what I actually said and explain your point, don't put your own arguments into my mouth.

>I agree that the capitalist system contributed to the creation of systematic racism and police brutality (because the purpose of governments has always been to protect the rich, not the people), but how do they benefit from it too?

I knew you'd make that argument but no, I'm not talking about that idea, which I in fact disagree. Capitalism is the great eraser of race, or any sort of collective identity that is not profitable to corporations. That is why corporations peddle internationalism and anti-racism, rather than nationalism and ethnocentrism. They are active proponents of a world that benefit their goals. Believing otherwise is naivety, and in fact it shows the mental gymnastics you have to go through to believe that at the same time we live in a fascist state controlled by corporations that can do as they please but also that corporations are always so powerless that they merely react in the most harmless way possible to the majority rather than actively deal with them. Our society is made of people who manufacture consent and support, and they are the powerful and the rich.

As for the advantages, there are innumerable material advantages. Like I said, there are billions donated or pledged, and they'll go to people and organizations who are interested in propagating this narrative. And that is direct money donation, the advantages that people received through other deals, or jobs and contracts that changed to more racially correct hands, or jobs positions like CDO (chief diversity officers) and many others that have become virtually mandatory in every corporation and which pay extremely well, there's so much money there to be had by those that can play the narrative right.

 No.249837

File: 1595940527853.jpg (24.03 KB, 220x287, 220:287, 220px-Corporal_Patrick_Til….jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>249716

I think that guy should be careful, he doesn't want to get murdered like Pat Tillman

 No.249858

>>249837
"That guy" was kicked out immediately after his retarded stunt. Friendly fire is not murder LOL.

 No.249888

>>249858

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Tillman#Surrounding_Tillman's_death

If this doesn't fail your sniff test then you must be very very naive, you probably also think that the Russian doctors all mysteriously jumping out of windows this year were just nothing suspicious

 No.249891

>>249888
Certified conspiratard dumbfuck.


[Last 50 Posts]
[Go to top] [Catalog] [Return][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ Home ] [ wiz / dep / hob / lounge / jp / meta / games / music ] [ all ] [  Rules ] [  FAQ ] [  Search /  History ] [  Textboard ] [  Wiki ]