[ Home ] [ wiz / dep / hob / lounge / jp / meta / games / music ] [ all ] [  Rules ] [  FAQ ] [  Search /  History ] [  Textboard ] [  Wiki ]

/lounge/ - Lounge

The Wizard's Lounge
Email
Comment
File
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]   [Archive]

File: 1636794298641.jpg (3.27 MB, 3644x3644, 1:1, ambiguous.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

 No.279303[Last 50 Posts]

What is the rise in trans-sexualism/transgenderism all about?
The push for it has been phenomenal. The whole thing seems to be completely fucking absurd; trans people have a huge variety of descriptions about what being trans means ranging from some kind of physical dysphoria (my penis should not be there; I should not have breasts) to having a personality/set of interests that are unusual for a man/succubus to some vague and nebulous feeling of being female.

Where the hell did this come from? Why do people take it seriously? Even if you accept the axioms that the advocates express then there are still so many contradictions.

I see myself as a bit of outsider observing society. So it's horrifying but also fascinating that so many people believe this stuff.

 No.279304

Careful, you'll trigger the mods.

 No.279305

>>279304
Nothing I have said has broken any of the 12 global rules.
I have no contempt for trans people. it doesn't really affect me at all.

I just think it is so fucking obvious that a lot of this, particularly young people, is social contagion and sexual fetishism.
Humans are very suggestible. Humans are suggestible as fuck. No wonder this stuff is spreading.
It's just weird people seem to be going along with it and defending it with insane aggression.

What else will people support from conformity?

 No.279307

Estrogenizing agents in the food make young men more susceptible to this cancer and also the public skools are behind a lot of it too

 No.279308

millennial/zoomer scum + monkey-see-monkey-do

 No.279309

File: 1636796354346-0.pdf (3.35 MB, Irreversible Damage - Abig….pdf)

File: 1636796354346-1.pdf (1.98 MB, The_End_of_Gender__Debunki….pdf)

reading material

 No.279311

>>279307
>Estrogenizing agents in the food make young men more susceptible to this cancer
But this doesn't account that, for the first time ever, amongst teenagers, female to male trans are now more common. A fuckload of young lesbians are now trans or 'non-binary'.

>and also the public skools are behind a lot of it too

I am not American. I am a bong. I used to work in a school. Surprisingly all the science and maths staff, apart from one young succubus, were quite against this stuff and said it was 'all rubbish'. Granted, they were all over 50 and this is a rural area that votes conservative.

The pro-trans stuff seemed to come mostly from the kids themselves who seem to get it from social media. The senior leadership team just went along with it.

That's the thing. It's just people going along with this shit.

 No.279312

>>279309
I saw these both on Joe Rogan (yeah I listen to Joe Rogan, bite me).
I sort of want to support this kind of stuff but so much of it led by 'TERFs' who genuinely hate men or are at least incredibly anti-male.

I feel like just sipping a can of beer and watching this whole shit-show unfold in all its horror and glory.
In 10 years from now when there are lawsuits from people who fucked up their body with hormones and surgery, how will the devout acolytes of the trans cult respond?

 No.279313

>>279312
Good for you for considering supporting trabs exclusionary radical feminists who are against the tranny menace. I do not think we should be so quick to generalize this subbroup of feminists and claim they all hate men when this is not the case at all and even the more extreme feminists would like to segregate men and succubus within society which is quite wiz friendly.

You can get involved and become an ally to Terfs for the good of the wizkids who are being mutilated or at least 10 other good reasons.

Terfs are quite literally leading what could be the one and only organically evolving online based cyber roots movement to combat the madness.

 No.279314

>>279313
>I do not think we should be so quick to generalize this subbroup of feminists
A lot of them are convinced that transwomen are sort of an attempt to undermine feminism from predatory misogynist men; granted there have been numerous cases of actual sex predators saying they are trans. However, so much of the TERF language falls into the same left wing obsession with 'punching up' and never 'punching down'; they frame the problems with the trans cult as an example of cultural misogyny or men vs succubi. They argue that transgenderism or 'gender ideology' is an inherently conservative movement because it re-affirms traditional stereotypes. They're wrong in this assertion. Moreover, some TERFs do sort of buy into this 'gender is completely a social construct' except they, unlike the trans cult, they are intelligent enough to see the inherent contradiction in this; if gender is a social construct then how can someone be born in the wrong body or how can wearing feminine clothes and makeup make you a succubus?

None of the virulent proponents of trans ideology have not been conservative straight men. Trans ideology does not come from gender conservativism. It's proponents have been overwhelmingly young succubi, young lefties, gay men etc…
TERFs are more intelligent and honest than most feminists, but they can't seem to bring themselves to realise that their obsession with 'punching up' and never 'punching down' is literally the reason this trans stuff has become so hard to combat.

>Terfs are quite literally leading what could be the one and only organically evolving online based cyber roots movement to combat the madness.


You are right, unfortunately. Social conservatism in the west is a fucking mess. They can't do anything and have lost every single major culture war battle since the 60s. Most members of my country's conservative party are just classical liberals/neo-liberals/moderate libertarians. There is nothing socially conservative about them. Lesbian terfs are the only ones with any balls it seems.

Western culture killed almighty God and all we got for that were a bunch of degenerate single mums, dickgirls, high levels of depression and suicide, and nihilistic aimlessness, which means people will pour their devotion into something else.

 No.279316

>>279314
>high levels of depression and suicide
Being born 30 years earlier and getting dragged into a church every Sunday against my will would've done wonders to my psyche im sure. Scratch that. I am from ex ussr soil and they had the work cult instead, but you get the point.

Agree with you on modern right being left in comparison to what they were in the past. I think they call it whig theory.

 No.279317

>>279314
>A lot of them are convinced that transwomen are sort of an attempt to undermine feminism from predatory misogynist men;
There is a lot of truth to this because by virtue these men are erasing the voice of succubus and replacing it with their own. Men have legitimized abuse towards succubus that choose not to engage sexually with them and it is bona fide rape using coercion. Don't go thinking these men don't know what they are doing and even if they don't they should know better for sliding into the position that grants thee with such heinous potential.
>They argue that transgenderism or 'gender ideology' is an inherently conservative movement
Who are these feminists you are engaging in discussions with? I do not doubt the possibility that someone has said this however it is a far cry from my own experience and less than a drop in am ocean as I have never seen this.
>some TERFs do sort of buy into this 'gender is completely a social construct'
TERFs reject the idea of gender being anything but the spawn of John Money and others whose falsified theory are the progenitor of this shit show in the first place.
TERFs are more than aware of the irony of identifying as non binary and then alerting others to your special status by appealing to gender norms.

> their obsession with 'punching up'

It is more than reasonable for these succubus to feel the need to defend themselves from the sex oppressing them and eliminating their voice and rights and in this case it happens to me men and their brainwashed lefty allies.

I think what may come from the TERF movement or at least my hope, is that a more unified theory inclusive and respectful of both sexes emerges but that will be some time and sure as hell won't happen if we sit on the sidelines attacking them via virtue of their genitalia!

> They can't do anything

A partial quote: Not only is the entire establishment against These succubus being allowed to even publically state the dictionary definition for succubus- these succubus also have the vast majority other succubus and men themselves.
I say we need to do away with the word Feminist and create a new term in order to do away with negative connotations that come with "feminist".

Us Wizards think we are isolated and outcasts but I strongly argue that TERF succubus are even more at odds with the world and at risk seeing as their entire identity is being butchered.

Again and again I stress what is needed is an entire philosophy concerning equality between the sexes be established and proven logically so we have a strong foundation to build upon instead of just shitposting trannies and bitchy about them.
By doing the above men will get on board in greater numbers and I can see a glimmer of hope on this potential horizon.

 No.279318

>Western culture killed almighty God
that wasn't culture, it was education, too many people learned science and just stopped believing in magic which is what religion is about

 No.279319

>>279318
Fuck off back to reddit and your fedora shitfest.

Gottfried Leibniz was one of the greatest minds ever to have existed and he was a theologian and devout Christian. The big bang theory was developed by a physicist and Catholic Priest George Lemaitre. John Lennox is the professor of mathematical physics at Oxford University and is a devout Christian.

Despite Leibniz living in the 17th century, all of these men understood far more about science and the universe than 99.9999% of atheists that are alive today. The average western person has not pondered over man's place in the cosmos and come to the conclusion that there is no eternal underlying sentience behind reality; the average western person is, like you, just a fucking idiot who goes along with the flow whatever they think is normal or seen to be intelligent. The decline in religion has nothing to do with education; educational standards in things like literacy and scientific literacy have actually declined in recent decades. The average atheist mong finishes school and knows fuck all about science or philosophy.

You are nowhere near as intelligent you think you are.
In my country, UK, Christians are more likely to have gone to university than those with no religion; no religion is the norm so mongs just go with the norm.

 No.279320

>>279318
No. Christianity being associated with the lower classes is an American thing. in the UK non-religious people are the least educated demographic.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/universityeducation/8655201/Christian-and-atheist-children-least-likely-to-go-to-university.html

 No.279321

>>279303
As far as I see it , it's nothing more than some men getting the same privileges as succubi and they don't like it.

 No.279322

>>279319
>fuck off back to someplace I've never been
because the idea that people learning how the world actually works demystifies it comes from an internet site

you're an idiot

 No.279323

>>279322
No serious response to my arguments. Just arrogance. Get lost.

 No.279324

>>279317
>by virtue these men are erasing the voice of succubus and replacing it with their own.
Can you name examples? Because I don't see it.
>Men have legitimized abuse towards succubus that choose not to engage sexually with them and it is bona fide rape using coercion.
What?
>It is more than reasonable for these succubus to feel the need to defend themselves from the sex oppressing
Nobody oppresses them, some guy gets the same privileges as them. How sad.
> TERF movement or at least my hope, is that a more unified theory inclusive and respectful of both sexes
You know that the "rf" stands for "radical feminist". They hate men, because they think their grandmother was oppressed in the 60s because She had to stay home, raise kids and read books all day. For succubi having the same rights as men is oppressing, they need privileges (mandatory female hires) and a way out of any form of responsibility (abortion, slut culture).
>Us Wizards think we are isolated and outcasts but I strongly argue that TERF succubus are even more at odds with the world and at risk seeing as their entire identity is being butchered.
Can you point it out to me? Because I don't see it. TERFS don't get fired from their workplaces, the media doesn't shame them non-stop, they don't go to jail for wrong think, there are no activists and movements against them.
>Again and again I stress what is needed is an entire philosophy concerning equality between the sexes be established
Yes, it's not enough that men gets fired due to mandatory female hires (Affirmative Action), it's not enough that our culture worships their pussy, it's not enough that we take away there responsibilities, we are simply just not equal and most give more right to succubi.

Are you a whore chaser by any chance?

 No.279325

>>279323
you mean the argument that your scapegoat culture just woke up one day and decided to "kill god almighty" for lulz

 No.279326

>>279322
you mean the argument that your scapegoat culture just woke up one day and decided to "kill god almighty" for lulz

Western culture is a civilisation holding common customs and beliefs through a shared history; specifically western culture developed mostly from the twin cultures of Christianity and Greco-Roman culture. It has gone through stages and developments. Right now, it is going through a secular and nihilistic phase. I wasn't 'scapegoating culture'. You didn't even understand what I said.

Tell me, what do you know about science and the universe that Arthur Eddington didn't know? What do you know about the universe that George Lemaitre didn't know? What do you know about science and the universe that John Lennox doesn't know? What do you know about science and the universe that Francis Collins doesn't know?
All these men have/had a much deeper and broader understanding of reality than you and 99% of other modern day non-believers.

The decline in religion has nothing to do with education. As I have previously stated, Christians are better educated in the UK than atheists.

 No.279327

>>279324
I am open to discussing this but only if you will refrain from name calling and try to actually argue in a mature manner. You seem out of your depth on this subject.

have you read much feminist /lit/?

 No.279328

>>279326
>in the UK
they're just doing it for show, you limeys are obsessed with appearances and it's an expectation of being middle class or above to identify oneself as christstain to be "proper"

 No.279329

>>279328
>it's an expectation of being middle class or above to identify oneself as christstain to be "proper"
Not true. You don't know what you're talking about.

 No.279330

>>279327
I judge them by their action, not what they preach/write.
Can you explain to me how succubi are being oppressed?
Why men (transwomen) getting the same privileges as succubi is bad?
How are TERFS getting discriminated in the real world?

 No.279332

>>279330
>Can you explain to me how succubi are being oppressed?
can you explain to me why you would even bother to discuss this topic when within the context succubi are indeed being oppressed.
You seem to know nothing about TERFs if you do not even understand this within the discussion.

Do I look curvy and shiny to you? because I wont spoon feed someone who doesnt know the slightest.

 No.279335

I understand why some of the trans people do it, but I dont get why there are so many dudes that could never pass and are also not even homosexual that go through with this. So many of my favorite youtube videogamers are all of a sudden transexual now, like a 30 year old guy with 5 o'clock shadow and a wife asking people to call him "she". It is so crazy how fast things move, when I was a kid telling my parents that I'm gay they beat me and sent me to catholic school, now kids are crossdressing and whatnot and no one cares.

I would like to add though, most trans people are females trying to be male or "nonbinary", the guys in drag just seem to be the main demographic because they are the most visible, so I assume this is half just succubi being jealous of men once again.

 No.279336

Sorry OP but o see this shit too much everywhere else to want to discuss it here. We already have like 5 threads taking about fags and trannies.

 No.279338

>>279336
Yeah that was my worry. The whole issue has become one of the major cultural shifts of our time. Feel like it night be indicative of something broader going on in the culture at the moment though.

 No.279342

it's the eugenics project started in WW2 by Germans that is now carried out by Rothschilds and other various Jews, the idea is total population control so that the Holocaust never happens again

young loners are bombarded by tranny propaganda from media now instead of airplanes, just look at all the libtards worshipping Japan and anime now because they align with the tranny agenda when they used to bash it for being for pedophiles

 No.279346

I am of the belief that there is a SEVERE lack of females that they're not telling anyone about.

 No.279347

Porn and big pharma

 No.279367

>>279329
it's you who doesn't know what you're talking about, your little correlation only exists there on your culturally backward monkey island, in the whole rest of the world it's the opposite

 No.279405

I've been watching some transvestigations on YouTube recently. There's basically an entire caste of these people. Supposed to be because the elites find the synthesis, the "reunification" of the sexes as something holy. One quick look at Moloch and you'll see.

 No.279406

>>279405
>transvestigations
lol, isn't that where ugly succubi accuse succubi they are jealous of of being men

 No.279412

>>279347
I really dislike that everybody online is a complete fucking degenerate that has their fetish as a persona.

In the old days the most anyone would have on a non-porn forum or subforum would be a mildly risqué profile picture or signature.

 No.279415

i still cant believe that this is a widespread phenomenon
it's got to be an infinitesimally small minority making a lot of noise, right?
i cant wrap my head around this

 No.279417

Society fucked up and can't provide each man with a succubus so dudes have no other choice than to go mental.

 No.279418

>>279415
Obviously there is a lot of money and social engineering behind it like any movement but I also think it's a natural reaction to feminism destroying most forms of masculinity and what >>279417 points out with mass crabdom

 No.279419

>>279417
>Society fucked up and can't provide each man with a succubus
Why is it societies job to provide people with a succubus? the value of males has decreased because they are not sole bread winners anymore.
Men have only themselves to blame if they are alone in a general sense.

>dudes have no other choice

well it has been established that troons are basically crabs for the most part but this is not entirely true as most are AGP and just fetishize succubus to the point they themselves want to become succubus. Porn rot.

 No.279420

I believe it is rooted in some obvious facts that conflict with irrational cultural beliefs, and society's struggle in reaching truth. Gender really is just a social construct, and it makes absolutely no sense that people internalize ideas like 'only succubi should have long hair', 'men can't wear skirts', etc. This includes serious consequences and higher order effects; for example high male suicide rate, countries that only conscript males to the military, the things succubi complain about when they talk about equality, etc. Something is deranged modern culture and has been for a long time. It is unclear to me whether this is just an intermediary step toward realisation of truth, or just derangement in a different direction, since transgender culture in many ways places even more importance and focus on retarded gender stereotypes and terminology.

 No.279425

>>279420
>Gender really is just a social construct
Gender is heavily related to sex, anyone who says otherwise is being wilfully blind.

 No.279430

File: 1636916453152.png (404.09 KB, 636x477, 4:3, agoefu33rpj51.png) ImgOps iqdb

The agenda to increase trangender representation goes to such lenghts that people on Wikipedia make anyone who crossdressed a transgender. Despite the fact that the rest of the text from some US document with a definition mentions that there can be different reasons for such behavior.

Otherwise everyone who crossdressed in anime for some trope reasons can be called transgender. Wikipedia discussions were about a crossdresser Saint Dosithea of Kyiv who crossdressed to hide in men's monastery from being married against her will. It's true that monasteries have many LGBT crowd, but saying without substantial evidence in that particular case is no better than saying that Tesla was gay. And the wikipedian who had been pushing for it was revealed to write in messenger or social media something like "Let's make a diversion to burn their asses in their conservative Wikipedia".

 No.279432

>>279425
The sexes are indeed different in some ways, but most aspects of gender are insane and completely separate from that

 No.279433

>>279425
>Gender is heavily related to sex
in a broad sense it is, but gender does not derive any of its meaning from sex, its a principle outside of the physical world. masculinity is active and directing, femininity is passive and generating. everyone one on the planet manifests both of the genders in their behaviors, it would be impossible to live without doing so. being creative is a feminine thing, action itself has a masculine component to it. because of testosterone men do impose their will more than succubi, so this is a firm tie between gender and sex, but acting like the sexes behave 100% in line with their respective genders is a lie.

 No.279435

>>279419
>Why is it societies job to provide people with a succubus?
It's the first line of the social contract.
"Participate in our system and you get to reproduce in safety"
>the value of males has decreased because they are not sole bread winners anymore.
Untrue. A normal bloke without kids and a wife to feed will not break his back for monopoly money. Can't blame him.

 No.279436

The standards for being a "true male" are so high right now that if you aren't a 7 foot tall, musclebound 14 inch-cocked guy you may as well be a female.

This is basically eugenics, the subpar males of lesser races are turned in to succubi so they please "superior" males and DONT breed.

After all, Social justice main cause is to abolish artificial constructs and return to the true privilege, the biological privilege and attain natural law, as opposed to the artificial white-centrist social contract.

 No.279437

>>279436
>standards for being a "true male" are so high right now that if you aren't a 7 foot tall, musclebound 14 inch-cocked guy you may as well be a female
That is ridiculous, you've spent too much time on the internet

 No.279443

>>279303
Because they live in denial, thinking that convincing evcery other else into their lies will change what they really are from inside, like a hole that never gets covered, yet gets bigger and bigger, swallowing more and more…

They would only be unhappier with this. "Battle for normality" by Den Aardweg explains it with some detail.

If they do have such propaganda its just because the illuminati know that this will mostly bring chaos to the world. "Plan Sodom" they named it.

 No.279448

>>279437
spent too much time on r9gaycel and other cel sites. The problem these crabs have is not their looks but entirely their personality. You only need to know how to talk to people and that is these peoples problem. succubus who dont know who ER is find him hot for example.

 No.279465

Trannyism is the direct and natural result of institutionalized feminism and the absurd environment of the sexual revolution. The interchangeability of male and female has been memed into reality, as much as is possible. Hormone tits and rancid taint wounds are the stigmata and bilocation of the state cult. The tranny is the saint of hellworld.

 No.279467

When we live in virtual reality all of this will seem like a weird speed bump .

 No.279485

>>279467
Weird speed bump? On the way to what?

>>279303
>Where the hell did this come from?
Online and in geek spheres? It's the "become the gf" meme brought to life. Reality and popular opinion used to smack sense into people but with the internet both reality and popular opinion can be warped. Check out the profile of a trans "succubus", don't worry about finding them, they're always around these days. Notice how almost every one looks like the ideal geek succubus (heavily photoshopped of course)?

 No.279496

>>279448
obvious femoid commment, for anyone who doubts that there aren't succubi infiltrators on wizchan here is further proof they are among us

 No.279497

>>279467
>When we live in virtual reality all of this will seem like a weird speed bump .
In no way does this make sense.

Speed bump implies that the only obstacle is customizing the body to fit the gender you are wishing to become and that the body is the only difference between men and succubus.

Even if you were to say this was a speed bump on the way to total neural jail breaking of consciousness within the biological brain because it ignores that males and females intrinsically experience reality differently regardless of if they appear as one sex or another and everyone else affirms their sex. Look at the John Money experiment the child had no idea he was even the wrong sexual identity and still had significant psychological issues as being male or female is a priori.


Bio men within virtual reality with a perfect female body will still be processing the world as a male does. Before you try to mention hormones I will briefly make a statement (I don't feel like writing an essay on just this): males with prostate cancer will get HRT and experience psychological changes but are still men.

 No.279500

>>279436
> After all, Social justice main cause is to abolish artificial constructs and return to the true privilege, the biological privilege and attain natural law,
This is true, they want the law of the jungle and to get rid off enforced equality like monogamy that oppresses succs and high status males. True freedom comes from taking it away from others and feminists show this very well.

 No.279502

it is just one way the younger generation is rebeling against their elders. every generation does it. their own kids will probably rebel by doing something equally incomprehensible to them

 No.279504

>>279502
wasnt pol going on about gen z being "red pilled and based" and then look at them now.

It is different now as everyone is totally pligged in there is no room for organic growth for younger people.

 No.279505

>>279504
The internet allows people to generate any worldview they want, as you the absolute glut of information available can be cherry picked and censored to match your narrative. /pol/ will find anime accounts on Twitter or people saying nigger on video games to curate this view that young people are growing sick of SJWism. However you can also look at kids in school and their programming rituals, or Twitter accounts of kids that constantly espouse left wing ideals.

In reality it’s neither of these things. I constantly see articles about how “brave” schoolchildren are ratting out classmates who post racist stuff online. But for this to happen, you obviously need both kids who hate left wing ideals and kids who adore them.

The internet has caused a total breakdown of truth and reality in the mind of the public. Before it, even though tv and news was still all propaganda, it was agreed by all sides that the event in question was happening in reality. But now that’s impossible. You cannot debate the ethics of an event if the existence or legitimacy of said event is questioned in the first place.

 No.279506

>>279303
I think it's part very bored people in a very safe world trying to find problems to virtue signal about. And it's part attention seeking and wanting to feel special by very broken people. One of the easiest ways to making yourself feel special is by becoming a victim. They often go to the extremes that are shunned by society to try and find people they belong with, it used to be among the gays until the turn of the century and homosexuality became mainstream. So now they must become even more extreme and proclaim they are trannies. The number or reverse operations should demonstrate how many realize they went too far, gotten over their angst and just want a normal life again. Funny now that trans are becoming more accepted and mainstream that they are moving on to other extremes, such as coming out and demanding acceptance for pedophilia. I'd say a less extreme recent example would be flat-earthers, they also want to feel different and special by believing in something that most ridicule.

 No.279509

>>279502
Never happened outside of modern America and American colonies. I'm old enough and not American enough to remember what our nation was like before your culture subverted ours. Our generations were never at odds, to the point we had no need of a concept of "generations" at all, until very recently. We used to be one continuous succession of people, son no different from father. Whatever differences they had used to be of personal nature, never of culture or worldview. There was no petty rebellion or other childish Americanisms. You can't imagine a different world because your entire frame of reference is Made In America: fake, gay and jewish.

 No.279525

>>279509
Britbong here. I have lived in Thailand for a while and have a lot of Russian friends. There are definitely massive generation differences in countries; usually brought on by massive political and economic changes. Millennial and zoomer Russians who did not grow up under communism are VERY VERY different to the older Russian generations who lived in the CCCP. Much more questioning of authority. Less obsessively anti-American. Similar stuff in Thailand.

It is true that in countries other than the U.K. and USA people of different generations tend to mix a lot more. British culture has entered a state of almost segregation by age group.

 No.279526

>>279525
wizchan 2021

 No.279537

>>279526
His post is suspiciously unwizardly but he's correct that generational differences exist outside the USA

 No.279538

>>279537
>guy offhandedly mentions he has friends
>EH MY GOD THE UNWIZARDLY NORMSCUM HAVE COME TO DESTROY US
Jesus you guys need to relax sometimes. He could be talking about online friends for all you know, and it’s not even the point of the discussion at hand.

 No.279539

>>279538
it is important to gatekeep anyway.
all we need is someone seeing someone mentioning friends and thinking they fit in here when they have irl friends.

 No.279540

>>279539
Gatekeeping an anonymous website does not work and will never work. Unless I’m talking to a moddess.

 No.279541

>>279538
Not him but it's the Thailand mention that raises red flags for me.

 No.279543

>>279541
I assume it's because of the stereotype of sex tourism, to which I must ask, why is it thailand that gets that mark specifically? People always talk about going to japan and they have soaplands too but no one is ever suspicous of that,

 No.279544

>>279541
agree
>>279543
even if not tourism he is still functional enough to travel and that is a red flag. it does not sound like his family relocated

 No.279545

File: 1637190578301.gif (171.07 KB, 300x100, 3:1, 1420415135733.gif) ImgOps iqdb

the sex tourism aspect had not crossed my mind, it's more the travelling + having friends - foreigners to boot - that is suspicious as fuck

>>279543
south east asia is cheaper so the degenerates can actually remain there much longer and live off their savings or hustling or whatever, it's not just about taking a ten-day trip

 No.279550

>>279313
Shut the fuck up you gullible retard feminists do hate men and they actively work against male interests especially wiz interests by shitting on law status men in particular. They'll just as soon throw you under the bus and call you a crab as soon as their female supremacy is threatened just like they do with the trannies.

 No.279551

>>279448
>succubus who dont know who ER is find him hot for example.
succubi lie, newflash at 11
go away femoid

 No.279552

>>279332
You think succubi like JK Rowling are more at odds with the world than wizards? Is this satire?

 No.279554

>>279544
>>279545
Bali, Indonesia is nice and the exchange rate works in your favor

 No.279570

>>279544
>Thailand mention that raises red flags for me.
Reasonable assumption.

>even if not tourism he is still functional enough to travel and that is a red flag.

That is a psychotic assumption. Being a wizard means you can't travel?

 No.279571

>>279570
they are the crabs who are in a constant bottom of the barrel competition. How dare you travel and have a friend or two when you're supposed to suffer and be miserable like them if you wanna be a true wizard.

 No.279572

>>279550
Uh oh! The tranny defender has logged on.

 No.279573

>>279571
>have a friend
>or two
MODS

 No.279574

>>279303
Endocrine disruptors, xenoestrogens, it is a result of mass poisoning. That's not even getting into the internet polluting all sense of self with fetishes and echo chambers.

 No.279578

>>279572
not him but supporting feminist interests is completely antithetical to what wizardry is about, this is a website for male virgins and openly calling for us to help TERFs is highly suspicious and makes you look like an infiltrator

 No.279582

>>279578
>not him
Uh oh! The tranny defender (alt account) has logged on.

 No.279583

>>279574
>That's not even getting into the internet polluting all sense of self with fetishes and echo chambers.

That always kills me. I remember vividly, decades ago a dude at school being caught with tame hentai on his usb stick (or was it floppy disk?). Half the year just laughed and dogged on him for about a month for "jerking off to cartoon characters".

These days people are jerking off to /d/-level hentai.

 No.279584

>>279583
Nah, most people are still complete normgroids and fap to 3dpd and pleb level hentai. It’s just that saying you’re some sexual freak is now considered edgy and cool, so people always bullshit how much they love watching shitting dick nipples. And you can already see the shift happen the other way, people are starting to meme that they are such degenerates for liking handholding and kissing.

 No.279586

>>279303
It's simple.

Being a man in modern society sucks in a variety of different ways for a variety of different reasons. Men subjected to these conditions become vulnerable and desperate. Bad faith actors aim to take advantage of that. Some men are gaslit and convinced that, in some way, becoming succubi (i.e. not being men) will magically solve their problems.

I can try to break down those reasons if you want, but the primary takeaway should be that the increase is due to social engineering and psychopaths convincing depressed men to take hormones and cut their dicks off.

 No.279610

>>279584
The sheer amount of porn, niche porn, fetish porn, onlyfan accounts, cosplay porn, porn games etc, no way is this being driven by a handful of degenerate otakus.

 No.279611

As a consumer of trap hentai/furry porn, I'm almost certain that they're real jealous of succubi just judging from the drawn art. Kinda leaps out at you in a way that I can't explain.

 No.279612

>>279610
> amount of porn,
Amount doesn’t matter. The lions share is and always will be 3DPD normalfag shit.
> niche porn, fetish porn,
Has always existed.
>onlyfan accounts, cosplay porn,
Nigger this is still the same 3DPD normalfag trash
>porn games
Most are still just “oh no big brother I fell over please don’t fuck me”.

Yeah some fetishists can make more porn now because of things like patreon, but the biggest money makers have always been the same standard 3D bimbos.

 No.279614

>>279612
That's like your opinion man. lol

Remember that remember where it was noted in numerous news articles that for a while in pornhub pokemon was the number one search?

But whatever right? The people at large are only interested in softcore pornos these days right? There's been absolutely no change in what degenerate shit people are consuming these days right?

Sheesh.

 No.279615

>>279612
>Dude doesn't believe people are getting into more and more /d/egenerate porn

Alright.

 No.279616

>>279614
You know pokemon includes all the trainers like misty and dawn right?

>>279615
Yeah I don’t.

 No.279623

Its about removing low value males from The Gene pool. And not having to solve The hypergamy problem.Going along with ftm is just Part of The plan

 No.279626

File: 1637295805895.jpg (51.89 KB, 636x645, 212:215, tinder-stats.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>279623
There is no "plan". succubi in generaly just aren't attracted physically to 95% of men.

Most men are only potential moneybags and walking ATM's to succubi.

Only a small % are physically attractive enough for them to consider having a one night stand with.
Everyone else is just a cash dispenser they will reluctantly live with and fake love with.

 No.279627

File: 1637295916226.jpg (55.88 KB, 1080x345, 72:23, 42789473.jpg) ImgOps iqdb


 No.279628

>>279627
i used to get mad about this but i can't really blame them, most men are indeed unappealing physically. it used to be the work they did/excess productivity allowed them to reproduce despite being unattractive, but times have changed and succubi can generally make enough $ to live single

 No.279630

>>279626
>>279627
look another dumb crab, do you realize how retarded this crap sounds? Females don’t pretend to love males any more than males pretend to love females, there’s no reason to hyper focus on the female side

 No.279642

>>279630
>Females don’t pretend to love males any more than males pretend to love females
Objectively wrong.

 No.279643

>>279572
Trannies did nothing wrong. Shit parenting leads to mental issues which leads to cutting off your pp to cope with not getting any compassion from anyone ever.
In case you're retarded:
>Is it whack?
Yes.
>Who's fault is it?
Not trannies themselves.

 No.279644

>>279643
>Trannies did nothing wrong

So you degenerates aren't even trying to hide anymore. I guess freaks who groom new recruits on discord have no shame any way.

 No.279645

>>279627
Why are you searching up random succubi on social media?

 No.279670

>>279303
We went from:
Boys like blue. succubi like pink.
To:
Some boys like pink. Some succubi like blue.
To finally:
If a boy likes pink, he is a trans. If a succubus likes blue, she is a trans.
Can't wait for:
If a trans male to female like blue, then he is in fact male. If a trans female to male like pink, then she is in fact a female.

 No.279673

>>279670
I'm waiting for furry to move from imaginary sexuality to "real" sexuality.

 No.279679

>>279673
Pedos are trying their hand at being valid like trans now, furry should do the same. At this point I just want to see how deep the degeneracy hell can get.

 No.279682

>>279673
>>279679
Furries (at least the ones that aren’t already deluded enough to be trannies) know it’s just a fetish. It will never be a sexuality.

 No.279696

I don't think its that new since LGBT has been around since the 1990s and they were always the T

 No.279698

>>279696
The T was never the focus ever. The past 40+ years of the LGBT movement was focused solely on gay marriage. Only once they got that did they even attempt to push trannies in the spotlight.

 No.279705

>>279696
>and they were always the T
No, they were just faggots and dykes before. It's only now the T's realised that they could take the entire spotlight at the expense of the fags and dykes.

 No.279723

>>279303
There appears to be an intra-feminist war between predominantly older feminists who are Terfs (anti-trans), Swerfs (anti-prostitution), anti-porn and, interestingly, anti-surrogacy; and younger feminists who tend to be intensely pro trans, pro sex workers rights, sort of tolerant or accepting of porn etc…

There is a lot of stuff going on here. A lot of the politics of biology and reproduction.

 No.279729

>>279723
one thing I don’t get is males don’t care about females going in their spaces after taking testosterone, and I have never run into a mtf in real life but many ftm, it seems like people only care about the mtf though when it is the minority of T people

 No.279734

>>279723
Good post but people should know there are many younger succubi who are terfs.
A lot of feminist ideals align with wizardry also like being anti porn and much much more.

 No.279736

>>279313
>You can get involved and become an ally to Terfs
Wizchan 2021.

 No.279737

>>279736
Becoming involved is a great thing for wizards to do. I presume you have not read much feminist /lit/ and know anything about the topic at all.

You speak from ignorance.
You speak from hate.

 No.279738

>>279319
>Fuck off back to reddit and your fedora shitfest.

lmao, christcucks are so retarded and delusional. imagine thinking that a big jew in the sky gives a shit about you, good thing you will face eternal oblivion as everyone else, you won't have the opportunity to ask god why he hates you.

 No.279741

>>279738
what is it like to be sooo low IQ you think endless deductions of how the simulacrum responds is in any way something that can explain how the world is for the reason it is.
are athetists just really really fucking stupid?
T. agnosticfag

 No.279745

>>279734
>A lot of feminist ideals align with wizardry also like being anti porn and much much more.
Hmmmm they only align in certain interests and certain common enemies. Lesbian radical feminists and Saudi Arabian Muslim clerics both hate pornography and men seeing sexualised succubi in public, but for very different reasons. Their worldviews are still fundamentally opposed.

Similarly, Terfs still fundamentally view morality through the simple (but retarded) moral compass of 'Punch up is good. Punching down is bad'. To 'punch up' means to mock, attack, undermine or even remove the rights of a group that is perceived to have power. To 'punch down' can literally be just criticising a group or the ideology of a group that is perceived to be oppressed or at least have less power.

Needless to say, there are a fucking myriad of problems with this moral compass. Who gets to decide who 'has power'? This is not a sure thing. Punching up at a supposed oppressor is literally the justification for almost every single genocide of the 20th century, from Holodomor, The Holocaust, to Rwanda and Bosnia in the 90s; the perpetrators believed themselves to be striking up against the evil oppressors who had all the power.
Hence, TERF vs pro-trans feminst debates sometimes boil down to
Terf: 'succubi are oppressed because of our biology; men are stronger and want to control our wombs. Gender is a caste system we must abolish' vs Modern Feminist: 'You are punching down at trans succubi you horrible person.'
TERF: 'No succubi are more oppressed. These are predatory evil white men in succubi's clothes. You are punching down.'
Modern Feminist: 'No you are punching down.'
MF: 'No you!'

The whole thing is fucking retarded and i can't get behind the TERFs until they drop this dumb and over simplistic 'Punch up good, punch down bad' mentality.

 No.279746

>>279745
>punch up retard makes another strawman
sorry bud I dont feel like taking the bait.
>Terf: 'succubi are oppressed because of our biology; men are stronger and want to control our wombs. Gender is a caste system we must abolish'
way to out yourself as ignorant of feminist theory.

 No.279750

>>279746
>sorry bud I dont feel like taking the bait.
Not really an argument. Ignorant, stupid, cruel, self-pitying and downright appalling behaviour has often been justified on the grounds that it is acceptable because they are punching up. That's the point.

>way to out yourself as ignorant of feminist theory.

I never said that was the sum of feminist theory. I was talking about the way Dworkin and other Terfs online talk.

If you are not going to make arguments then there is no point. You're just trolling and not contributing to anything.

 No.279751

>>279746
Not him but as someone who is very familiar with feminism I can say without hesitation that the movement has always, is currently, and will always be mainly composed of man hating power hungry self serving freedom destroying censorious socialist who are generally in nearly all regards terrible people both as individual and as a group.
It is a monstrosity of a ideology and incompatible with wizardry on a first principles level.

 No.279754

File: 1637400241146.jpg (139.1 KB, 479x727, 479:727, 1535287.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>279751
They don't hate all men though, they just hate ugly men.

Those very same same radical feminists are matching 'chads'.

They are narcissistic hypocrites who are bitter over being born ugly.

(Though contrary to this cartoon, they are usually fat, bloated, with red, green or purple hair

 No.279755

File: 1637400896411.jpg (35.31 KB, 500x522, 250:261, 10283fv621v71.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

1. South Park ran "Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina" in 2005, season 9. A lot of things in that season seemed to be foreshadowing the 2010s culture war. I'm guessing this is around when it really got its start in California and the elite universities.

2. It's been noted that more than simply being more likely to be autistic, trans people are far more likely to have "autistic tendencies", of which fixation and intrusive thoughts are a strong part. If you're autistic and/or have spent a lot of time talking to autists, you'll notice if you talk to enough trans people that you're talking to one of yours.

3. Asperger's used to be called "The Engineer's Disease" for good reason. A large swath of engineers in decades past have had it. The aforementioned fixation does great with problems like coding.

4. The biggest obstacle to establishing authoritarian control online was how fiercely defiant coders were(hackers, webmasters, etc.) They tend to be strongly loyal to ideals of decentralization, anti-authoritarianism, non-conformism, liberty, and the hacker ethic. The explosions of the internet and silicon valley in the 00s revealed the amount of power the various programmers and webmasters had.

5. The current gender cult started in 2011 on tumblr. It happened simultaneously among teenagers and older liberal types(who would "troon" out)

6. The narrative that trans people would kill themselves if they were misgendered or deadnamed really started exploding around 2014. You could say that a bubble was formed around them to forcibly normalize it and prevent them from being exposed to anything that would have them second-guess their beliefs about gender.

7. "Skepticism", which was such a Arc Word prior to 2005, has vanished as an epistemic virtue.

8. There's been a huge drive away from non-conformism and towards conformism in the last decade.

Put this all together, and we can get a good conspiracy theory going. In decades prior, the hacker autists were natural individualists. For over 30 years, their ranks were continually replenished with new young autists who would inevitably be drawn to coding and engineering. The powers-that-be were able to recognize and study this personality archetype and tailor the trans narrative specifically to target them, pulling them from their natural individualism and channeling their single-mindedness, their fixation towards the new 2010s social justice religion. They've managed to neutralize, to pacify, to literally castrate one of the greatest threats to conformity and authority in society. Hence the insanity of governments passing legislation that will jail parents for not respecting their child's pronouns. That is not normal…it's totally insane. But it makes a kind of sense as a measure to neutralize potential future nonconformist rebels. Over the longer run, this has eugenics implications as well. Welcome to the dystopian future.

 No.279756

>>279729
>mtf though when it is the minority of T people

Why are you lying? Those fags are so visible in both real life and on tv because they're incredibly narcissistic.

>>279755
Ah, I see you've noticed the crab/autist to trans pipeline.

>4. The biggest obstacle to establishing authoritarian control online was how fiercely defiant coders were(hackers, webmasters, etc.) They tend to be strongly loyal to ideals of decentralization, anti-authoritarianism, non-conformism, liberty, and the hacker ethic. The explosions of the internet and silicon valley in the 00s revealed the amount of power the various programmers and webmasters had.


The most interesting of your observations.

 No.279758

The infiltrators in this thread disgust me.

 No.279760

>>279758
You the guy who appears in every tranny thread saying "it's a good thing" that young wizards are getting axe wounds?

 No.279762

>>279760
That “guy” is an infiltrator dumbass

 No.279763

>>279756
>Why are you lying? Those fags are so visible in both real life and on tv because they're incredibly narcissistic.
What does that have to do with what I wrote?

 No.279766

>>279755
The Eskimo would go to hell. The only time he wouldn't go to hell for not knowing who is God(but still being agonostic AND a good person) was before Jesus was born.

 No.279767

>>279766
Hell doesn't exist though, so the eskimo would just decompose like all other living beings.

 No.279768

>>279767
That is your belief. My point was under the assumption that the Christian God does exist. If you ignore that, then you can just ignore my whole post.

 No.279769

>>279768
It's not a belief, it's a fact. Your decomposition can't change based on you talking to a person and them telling you something or not.

That eskimo would decompose and die regardless of someone telling him about Jesus, Thor, Odin, Allah or Buddha.

 No.279770

>>279769
you're really missing the point here.

 No.279772

>>279769
I know you hate religious people, but that is not an excuse to not learn how to read and interpret texts.

 No.279773

>>279698
>>279705
But the Ts were always implicitly there in the LGBT. They were the T.

 No.279774


 No.279776

a thread about trannies is the most active on this slow imageboard for virgins

 No.279777

>>279776
rage bait works here too, who'd have fucking thought?

 No.279778

>>279776
it is not surprising considering how many /pol/ crossposters there seems to be, they are retarded and obsessed with inane things

 No.279779

>>279777
>>279778
are there trannies on wizchan or tranny wizards? why are trannies important?

 No.279780

>>279779
>why are trannies important
I don't know, ask all the people who demand they are accepted and promote them in every conceivable facet of life. There will always be reactionaries.

I told OP to fuck off about 100 posts ago, but it doesn't matter cause imageboards only show you what people talk about the most.

 No.279797

I've seen like 1 tranny my entire life, I don't get the big deal. The person was ugly and looked like a 30 year old man in what someone might imagine a teenage succubus would wear in 2005, but it didnt really effect me, it is like seeing a morbidly obese person or a downie, not something I think about for more than a minute and they dont change my life in any way

 No.279798

What people dont like are like the absurd pronouns trannies who want to be called xir and have 10000 million different genders. Also the ones who deny science by thinking they can actually become succubi even though their chromosomes stay the same

 No.279802

>>279798
The funniest ones are "they" I assume their beef is with mathematics and not gender, and they want to be recognised as plural people

 No.279827

>>279776
>>279777
>>279779
Good questions.
I think a lot of wizards, like myself, sort of see themselves as outside society, observing it. Since I was young I never fully felt at home in the world so I would just sit in the playground and stare at people playing and talking. I would analyse them.

These days, I look at politics and culture from an outside lens. I have noticed how much more conformist people have become in the last 10 years.

The trans thing is an incredibly fast and astounding cultural phenomenon. It is interesting to ponder why it got so big and why it is sweeping across the western world. I have a strong gut feeling that it may be indicative of something else more profound. It's like people have lost interest in truth and so the most fundamentally fucking obvious thing that cavemen become instinctually cognizant of, that there are men and succubi with clear distinct biological functions and therefore roles, has become become completely up for grabs. Something very profound is going on here.

 No.279836

>>279303
Social media has allowed it to run rampant and anyone who doesn't like it gets mocked into oblivion or arrested.

 No.279837

>>279797
That's as stupid as saying that Japs inventing teleportation doesn't affect you in any way.

 No.279838

>>279837
It's actually not at all

 No.279866

>>279837
hold on…they invented teleportation?

 No.279870

>>279866
In theory on the subatomic level sort of.
Nothing that is even remotely useable yet though. Still pretty cool.
Baby steps in the right direction.

 No.279876

>>279870
>>279866
Well I meant that as an example of someone, somewhere far away doing something that changes how the world functions having an effect on you no matter how hard you deny it. Didn't know that it was actually a thing lmao.

 No.280003


 No.280060

>>279419
Why would porn make men want to never be able to masturbate ever again?

trans can't even fap. so its not for an erotic reason

 No.280088

>>279698
The push now is for pedo, i mean, MAPs people.

 No.280089

Take a look at this.
https://archive.md/jMH31
succubus guide now has a troon at its head and has very concerning policies about supplying condoms to the trans"succubi" that are included in activiries and even the same residential area. There is also a stance that if leaders (male) decide to stay with the succubi and trans succubi no parents are to be made aware.

 No.280090


 No.280110

File: 1637767709894-0.jpg (58 KB, 555x600, 37:40, alchemy.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

File: 1637767709894-1.jpg (18.49 KB, 293x320, 293:320, medical simbol.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

What is the rise in trans-sexualism/transgenderism all about?

It is about transhumanism, not the SJW progressive's mindless drivel about sexual identity.Eunuchs & Transsexuals have always existed in society throughout human history but never have they been a focal point for any political ideology until now, they might have some religious significance in certain cultures but not mainstream political importance.The trans movement does not necessarily involve just changing sexual identity but it is about transformation of a human being into something else.

In recent times the idea that you can transform yourself into whatever you desire through the miracles of modern Science has been heavily promoted.Transhumanists argue that human beings can transform or evolve or enhance through the use of technologies assuming that human beings need to "transform or evolve or enhance" to keep up with technological progress.
This need to transform is being inserted into the public consciousness by powerful ideological institutions through propaganda & censorship.
So why would people in positions of power i.e the technocrats want any of this?

1.To create complete dependence on technology, since their new identity/persona/avatar physical & digital is dependent on the technology that is owned & controlled by them.
Their entire existence is in the hands of the technocrat,you might call it a new social contract,similar to how your government gives you a national identity, (when a citizen votes for an "elected" ruler).

2.Eugenics since all traditional identities are extinct (mother,father,brother,sister,grandparents etc)the technocrat (A.I,Algorithms,Social credit scores etc) takes on the responsibility for raising the young.Similarly to how government funded public schools & corporate owned media mold character of the young today, note how already people have already started to adapt their lives around social media algorithms and are using some form of centralized digital infrastructure for all of their interactions and daily activities.(cant wait for the metaverse)
Since the natural intercourse & marriage are no longer relevant to reproduction,sex is reduced to a mode for establishing a social identity and maintaining social cohesion.Therefore Reproductive responsibility also is taken over by the technocrat thereby controlling the individuals at a genomic level through gene editing and other reproductive technology.(we are headed toward a Brave New World)

3.The above two points make a post human social order that can not be disrupted from within and no breakaway social order is possible in this form of society as the individuals in it are not only totally dependent on it for their existence but any form of discontent can be erased from the gene pool permanently.

You could also look at this radical transformation of our social order from an alchemical perspective, the union of male & female is one of the most sacred and powerful rituals in alchemy.It is a Sacred Marriage of the male and female energies,union of the mind & body, or the union of conscious & sub conscious inside an individual that leads to enlightenment or immortality,Very similar to what transhumanists believe.

Transhumanist perspective insists that humans have a distinctly separate mind and body, and that what happens to one need not affect the other & Transgender insists that they are more mind than body. They claim that one has been born into the ‘wrong’ body & cutting of their ties to their biological sex is a way to live an altered existence.
They have disassociated their mind from their physical body and experience dysphoria & the transhumanists offer them the solution to this problem by transforming their bodies to the match the imaginary persona they want i.e A union of mind and body,the union of conscious & sub conscious,the union of male & female.
But unfortunately it doesn't work as its a union of a deranged mind a mutilated body and their subconscious needs & concision desires do not align,they can now never be male or female,their ability to form any meaningful union spiritual or physical is lost, their euphoria over their transformed bodies is temporary & dysphoria eternal

In conclusion I feel sorry for the people who have been duped by the false promises of the transhumanists and are being used as cheerleaders to promote a post human technocratic future.

 No.280133

>>280110
Dualism is one hell of a drug ain't it


[Last 50 Posts]
[Go to top] [Catalog] [Return][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ Home ] [ wiz / dep / hob / lounge / jp / meta / games / music ] [ all ] [  Rules ] [  FAQ ] [  Search /  History ] [  Textboard ] [  Wiki ]