No.158200[Last 50 Posts]
Let's have another one of these. Share interesting Wikipedia articles you've come across. Let's keep reading everything about the world to keep the world (and boredom) at bay. A small description about what you're posting is nice but not necessary.
Here's some to begin with:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmecs
- Earliest known major civilization in Mesoamericahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gy%C3%B6rgy_D%C3%B3zsa
- Man-at-arms from Transylvania, Kingdom of Hungary who led a peasants' revolt against the kingdom's landed nobility.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis
- Saint who's always portrayed holding his decapitated head.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montague_Summers
- Clergyman who authored works about the occult.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyakumonogatari_Kaidankai
- Interesting parlor game involving samurais and ghost stories.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girolamo_Segato
- Man behind a lost study on petrification of cadavers.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_chain_of_being
- Interesting theological concept.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus-eaters
- A whole race of people sleeping in peaceful apathy.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sworn_Book_of_Honorius
- Medieval Grimoire.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aergia
- Goddess of NEETS and Hikis.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acedia
- a state of listlessness or torpor, of not caring or not being concerned with one's position or condition in the world.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice
- Good article, title says it all.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzompantli
- a type of wooden rack or palisade used for the public display of human skulls.
- Long story short, this succubus cut off a guy's dick and carried it around with her.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kowloon_Walled_City
- A city which once stood in Hong Kong; possibly the most crowded human settlement ever.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salish_Sea_human_foot_discoveries
- Severed feet keep washing up on the shore…
>>158202>Long story short, this succubus cut off a guy's dick and carried it around with her.
It's worth mentioning that she killed him first.
- A new word had to be made up just for him; Necrophilia.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athenodorus_Cananites
- One of first recorded haunted house cases in Western History.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burke_and_Hare_murders
- Dealing in the cadaver distribution business.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immurement
- A form of imprisonment, usually for life, in which a person is placed within an enclosed space with no exits.
- Interesting article on a Rembrandt painting.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutral_monism
- the view that the mental and the physical are two ways of organizing or describing the same elements, which are themselves "neutral", that is, neither physical nor mental.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_of_Animals
- a motif in ancient art showing a human between and grasping two confronted animals.
- Egregore is an occult concept representing a collective group mind, an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.
every wizard's dream waifu
- In mythology, medieval literature and occultism, the language of the birds is postulated as a mystical, perfect divine language, green language, Adamic language, Enochian, angelic language or a mythical or magical language used by birds to communicate with the initiated. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enochian
- Enochian is an occult or angelic language recorded in the private journals of John Dee and his colleague Edward Kelley in late 16th-century England.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism
- An ancient Greek analogue computer used to predict astronomical positions and eclipses for calendar and astrological purposes decades in advance.
- A battle that took place on 16 July 1212 and an important turning point in the Reconquista and in the medieval history of Spain.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Alc%C3%A1cer_Quibir
- The defeat of Portugal and death of the childless King Sebastian led to the end of the Aviz dynasty, and the integration of the country in the Iberian Union for 60 years under the Philippine Dynasty in a dynastic union with Spain.
- The Siege of Baghdad, which lasted from January 29 until February 10, 1258, entailed the investment, capture, and sack of Baghdad, the capital of the Abbasid Caliphate, by Ilkhanate Mongol forces and allied troops.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Assassins
- Assassins is the name given to the Nizari Ismailis in the mountains of Persia and Syria between about 1090 to 1275.
- The CA did, however, pull the only two archaeologists in Civil Affairs to be on a culture team, Maj. Chris Varhola and Capt. William Sumner. These two men, however, in the end were sent to other places when the conflict began. Varhola was needed to prepare for the refugee crises that never arrived and Sumner was reassigned to guard a zoo after pushing his advisor too hard on antiquities issues.
What a mess this whole thing was from an archaeological perspective.
why assume every wiz is antinatalist, I personally don't care about that idea and find it dumb.
- a psychological disorder characterized by an appetite for substances that are largely non-nutritive, such as ice (pagophagia); hair (trichophagia); paper (xylophagia); drywall or paint; sharp objects (acuphagia); metal (metallophagia); stones (lithophagia) or soil (geophagia); glass (hyalophagia); feces (coprophagia); and chalk.
- Kind of wish I could have one of those. Or a skull.
Having a deep desire to eat drywall, soil, and especially chalk could be signs of a serious calcium deficiency. I regularly ate powdered bleach cleaner as a toddler because I lacked calcium which was a binder for the product. It made me who I am today.
- biologically inspired engineering is the application of biological methods and systems found in nature to the study and design of engineering systems and modern technology.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Harbisson
- is a Spanish-raised, Northern Irish-born cyborg artist and transpecies activist based in New York City. He is best known for being the first person in the world with an antenna implanted in his skull and for being legally recognized as a cyborg by a government.
Wtf! Anonymous need takedown this shit
- Some consider the so-called immovable ladder under the window of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre to be a visible symbol of the alleged inactivity the Status Quo imposes. Made of Lebanon cedar wood, the ladder was in place by 1728 and has remained there ever since the 1757 status quo was established, aside from being temporarily moved twice. The ladder is referred to as immovable due to the agreement of the Status Quo that no cleric of the six ecumenical Christian orders may move, rearrange, or alter any property without the consent of the other five orders.
- (also known as Tetris syndrome) occurs when people devote so much time and attention to an activity that it begins to pattern their thoughts, mental images, and dreams.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Kekul%C3%A9#Kekul%C3%A9's_dream
- Here Kekulé spoke of the creation of the theory. He said that he had discovered the ring shape of the benzene molecule after having a reverie or day-dream of a snake seizing its own tail.
- Baku (獏 or 貘) are Japanese supernatural beings that devour dreams and nightmares. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Sleepers
- Seven Sleepers is the story of a group of youths who hid inside a cave outside the city of Ephesus around 250 AD to escape a religious persecution and emerged some 300 years later. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ereshkigal
- A main character in perhaps one of the first stories with the "Descent to the Underworld" literary trope.
- a hitherto undeciphered manuscript written in the early 15th century. Nobody knows exactly what it is supposed to be, theories range from it being a medical textbook, to it being the worlds first D&D manual.
Every year I check this one to see if they made any progress. I've read many articles on it beyond the wiki and came to believe it's just a work of art and it doesn't have meaning beyond that. The fact most plants and objects are simply made up lead me to believe the text must be made up as well and like the drawings don't mean anything either. Maybe some excentric scribe did it for fun or something.
Of course I'm nobody and dumb so that's just my opinion and it's not worth a damn. I'm way more interested on the person who did it than decrypting the text (which I believe even if cracked won't mean anything anyway). Last time I did a good reasearch on it there were scholars doing comparative drawings from large samples from the period to see if the author pops up in any other manuscripts around. I think this method is better than trying to crack the code.
Here's what I think the Voynich is:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Seraphinianus
- a phantom island that was reputed, during the 15th-century age of exploration, to lie in the Atlantic Ocean, far to the west of Portugal and Spain.
So what am I supposed to see here.
- cynic who killed himself by self-immolation at the olympic gameshttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hegesias_of_Cyrene
- cyrenaic hedonist philosopher who didn't really value pleasure but thought pain should be avoid. he thought happiness was impossible. he told people that death was better than living.i posted about him before on herehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Saltus
- he wrote a book on philosophical pessimism and atheism but later converted to theosophy. his book on pessimism is interesting if you're an antinatalist and a philosophical pessimist
- catholic priest who was actually an atheist and wrote a book on the subject
he probably chose that way of life so he could read and be a neet lol
The walking speed of humans is correlated to the country's richness and individualism. Rich people walk faster because they value their time more.
Islam is the one true religion
well im not much different than you but i walk slow as hell. im never in a rush
i think it might have more to do with how careful you are in general
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Japan#Persecution_under_the_Shogunate>most famously, the twenty-six martyrs of Japan were tortured and crucified on crosses outside Nagasaki to discourage Christianity in 1597
Gee, Hideyoshi, what a genius idea.
"After 30 days, the "total isolates", as they were called, were found to be "enormously disturbed". After being isolated for a year, they barely moved, did not explore or play, and were incapable of having sexual relations. When placed with other monkeys for a daily play session, they were badly bullied. Two of them refused to eat and starved themselves to death.
Harlow also wanted to test how isolation would affect parenting skills, but the isolates were unable to mate. Artificial insemination had not then been developed; instead, Harlow devised what he called a "rape rack", to which the female isolates were tied in normal monkey mating posture. He found that, just as they were incapable of having sexual relations, they were also unable to parent their offspring, either abusing or neglecting them. "Not even in our most devious dreams could we have designed a surrogate as evil as these real monkey mothers were", he wrote. Having no social experience themselves, they were incapable of appropriate social interaction. One mother held her baby's face to the floor and chewed off his feet and fingers. Another crushed her baby's head. Most of them simply ignored their offspring."
his parents bought him a mountain so he and his wizard friends could become hermits
he's suspected of being gay. religious gays have a habit of doing shit like this out of shame of their homosexuality. they mask that shame by pretending like they are isolating themselves for the sake of a noble cause
daniel suelo is another example of thishttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suelo
"The ruler of Qin Dynasty, Qin Shi Huang, feared death and sought a way to live forever. He entrusted Xu Fu with the task of finding the secret elixir of immortality. In 219 BC, Xu Fu was sent with three thousand virgin boys and succubi to retrieve the elixir of life from the immortals on the Mount Penglai, including Anqi Sheng, who was purportedly a magician who was already a thousand years old. "
"Some men found the smell of the bound feet attractive, and some also apparently believed that bound feet would cause layers of folds to develop in the vagina, and that the thighs would become sensuously heavier and the vagina tighter."https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_health_of_Jesus
"Biblical figures 'may have had psychotic symptoms that contributed inspiration for their revelations',such as schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, manic depression, delusional disorder, delusions of grandeur, auditory-visual hallucinations, paranoia, Geschwind syndrome and abnormal experiences associated with temporal lobe epilepsy (TLE)."
>>159383>Peregrinus, as in one who travels from afar>Proteus, as is something that easily changes shape>travels a long distance and turns himself into ash
a shinoist clan who opposed the introduction of buddhism to japan(by the soga clan). they didn't want to worship foreign deities https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wa_(Japan)
wa is what japan(nihon or nippon) was called before it was called nihon or nippon by the japanese.
the kanji for it meant dwarves. it was what the chinese called japan
- Haw Flakes are a Chinese sweet that have been banned in various countries due to its artificial coloringhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajvar
- Avjar is a pepper based condiment, usually from red bell peppers and oilhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pa_amb_tom%C3%A0quet
- Toasted or un-toasted bread with garlic and tomato rubbed over it, and seasoned with oil and salthttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spelt
- A species of wheat cultivated since approx. 5,000 BChttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgur
- A cereal food made from the cracked parboiled groats of several different wheat specieshttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson%27s_Bourbon
- A Louisville, Kentucky-based brand of bourbon whiskey
jesus's chinese brother responsible for the taiping rebellion which was one of the deadliest civil wars in history
Best Programming language, e.g. rejects script with not enough "please"-statements
Something on the front page "Did you know…" section that leaped out at me. "Lucky Jew" figures from Poland:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew_with_a_coin
Were you hungry that day or something?
- Thunderbolt iron/the cultural significance put on iron meteorites.
>It was later recounted that throughout his life he had never shown any interest in friendship or romantic relationships and was bullied during his childhood by peers.
i know its a hobby of many here to paint historical figures as wizards, but read ahead to the autopsy section and you'll see it was noted that he had sexually transmitted infections
Haw flakes reminded me of Russian hobos buying boyaryshnik (Hawthorn-scented bath lotion) in the vending machines instead of vodka and dying.
known for a being a dumbfuck who happened to become rich luckily
god damn those guys are fucking savages
Someone mentioned this here and I looked it up.
>Per the anthropic principle, a person is less likely to find themselves in a world where they are less likely to exist, that is, a world with a lower measure has a lower probability of being observed by them. Therefore, the experimenter will have a lower probability of observing the world in which they survive than the earlier world in which they set up the experiment.
Man fuck my shit up it feels awful to be dumb.
OMG i like this guy, talk about dumb luck!
Imagine how all his asshole detractors felt!
– This is generally pretty interesting; I guarantee that at least one CRAZY COOL FACT you've learned over the years is dead wrong.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shani_Shingnapur
– One village in India where no buildings are allowed to have doors, a form of tribute to its patron deity.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highland_charge
– An old Scottish military tactic.
A spooky illness that makes your dick disappear!
that's a delusional disorder that makes people think their dicks are shrinking when they are not
Didn't know about this style of model rocket engine. Not likely to build it myself as I am not really into the hobby anymore, but still cool to learn about. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid-propellant_rocket
Is there anyone here that actually plays Wikipedia races for fun? I remember playing them all the time in middle school, they're really fun.
If anyone does, post some fun ones, difficulty doesn't really matter.
Did it in highschool a bit, and like twice in collage, but haven't done it since leaving a academic environment.
I liked the ones involving alliteration.
Like Bells to Bela Lugosi or Rotisserie to Rococo.
Based, I still do them from time-to-time, mainly when im bored as fuck at work, I only really post here at work because 4chan is blocked here.
The only way to get rid of suffering is to destroy excess consciousness.
Do you think Tolkien knew of this?
Not him but of course he did. He was a Classical scholar after all.
>>161054>Toki Pona: The Language of Good
Why do weenies have to inject their fetid, weakness-worshiping moral delusions into everything?
– Old Gaelic monastery off Ireland's coast, on a craggy mountainous island. It would be a great home for a hermetic wizard, except that there are a few tourists during the summer.
The meek shall inherit the earth.
>>161065>a few>the island receives an average of 11,000 visitors per year. To protect the site, the Office of Public Works limits the number of visitors to 180 per day
11000 visitors coming to such a tiny island is an extreme disproportion, not suitable at all. you are better off finding an island not on wikipedia that isnt a unesco heritage
I had no idea that drinking large amounts of coconut water is deadly. If what they sell in the stores is actually real coconut water it would be interesting to see if you could kill yourself with plausible deniability by drinking a lot of it.
I think it would only be lethal if you were extremely frail like those old people.
Those old people have diabetes. Any sweet things will kill them.
>The victory of communism and the advance of technological progress on the Earth of the Noon Universe resulted in an over-abundance of resources and eliminated the need for most types of manual labor.
Mankind is capable of near-instantaneous interstellar travel. Earth social organization is presumably communist, and can be described as a highly technologically advanced anarchistic meritocracy. There is no state structure, no institutionalized coercion (no police etc.), yet functioning of the society is safeguarded by raising everyone as responsible individuals, with guidance of a set of High Councils accepted by everyone in each particular field of activity.
These are a series of scifi books, might read em.
vegan, transgender, doesn't get more mentally ill then that
Montenegro was ruled from its inception by vladikas (prince-bishops), who had a dual temporal and spiritual role. In 1697, the office was made hereditary in the Petrović-Njegoš family. However, since Orthodox bishops are required to be celibate, the crown passed from uncle to nephew. In 1852, Prince-Bishop Danilo II opted to marry and to secularize Montenegro, becoming Prince Danilo I. His successor, Nikola I, raised Montenegro to a kingdom in 1910. In 1916, King Nikola I was ousted by the invasion and occupation of his country by Austria-Hungary. He was formally deposed by the Podgorica Assembly in 1918 and the country was merged into the emergent Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes.
The files deal with the sexual drives of the American youth aroused beyond normality by Elvis Presley. In a letter to J. Edgar Hoover dated May 16, 1956, for instance, a purported former member of the Army Intelligence Service states that Presley is a "definite danger to the security of the United States" because he had driven succubi and boys mad. The letter says that Elvis's "actions and motions were such as to rouse the sexual passions of teenaged youth. One eye-witness described his actions as 'sexual self-gratification on stage,' – another as 'a strip-tease with clothes on.' The author further criticizes Elvis's "motions and gestures, like those of masturbation or riding a microphone," and adds that "Indications of the harm Presley did … were two high school succubi (…) whose abdomen and thigh had Presley's autograph. … It is known by psychologists, psychiatrists and priests that teenaged succubi from the age of eleven, and boys in their adolescence are easily aroused to sexual indulgence and perversion by certain types of motions and hysteria, – the type that was exhibited at the Presley show. There is also gossip of the Presley Fan Clubs that degenerate into sex orgies. … From eye-witness reports about Presley, I would judge that he may possibly be a drug addict and a sexual pervert."
heh, this is like par for the course for pretty much every single celebrity nowadays. Times sure have changed.
man that just looks like a pile of rotten vegetables. im sure its good though.
fun part about the temple of set is that it doesn`t even cover the role of Aquina in the CIA, specifically in propaganda and mind control experiments, Aquino as a matter of fact has no wikipedia article about him.
I live in Israel and I got physical letters from them one letter contained a pamphlet listing the world's problems and offering a solution? The other one was a CD which I couldn't use because I lack a CD drive
Are you a member of the Chosen People?
I worded that incorrectly, once Jews join J.C.'s cult they are no longer Jews of course.
The person who founded it was a Jew.
Christianity is just diet Judaism.
Sure. Claim your envy thru the skies if you need to do so.
>accusing whites about bombs murders tapes genocides
>completely speaking as a renegade pseudo muslim mind who wont ever accept how rotten their world is compared to the countries of the white race, just like begging a final shot at his head to end his suffering
Why wont you limit your existance to the worship of God instead of so insistently asking to get killed for good, huh? Just explain plz.
>Your worth will reverse
You may need higher things than the (((results of world domination))) to destroy the value of genetics.
>Thinking he will be safe while this happens
LoL, yeah, sure (((they)) will share their booty with these puppets of their own Kalergi Plan.
>We all are slaves now yet he refuses to realize
While eastern countries live miserably, most muslim prefer to bite the hand that so gently offers them to escape from their own vandalism, so when time passes nobody will happen to get away from Israel's plan, miscegenation will take over, making us all worse than we may be now and…
well, you know, the Antichrist, Iran being reduced in mere seconds, hidden techonology showing up, Israel looking like the saviour and so on…
>Asians are superior
It is still to be seen how many of them are to join Gog and Magog, and the most interesting part: why would they do so? May be cause of some "muslim" entrance to cause them grieve.
Boofing is an legit drug consumption method that gets you really high. Pretty much on the same level as injecting straight to the veins.
I'd love to live in a society that would value suicide as heroic. Too bad the christians took that from us for forever.
Idiots often fail to realize how the world is out there. They forget the safety they enjoy is provided and not some natural occurring phenomenon.
People get killed everywhere dude. I have seen poltards posting shit like this to try and justify treating foreigners like they're savages, but the truth is you can pretty much travel anywhere and not be killed except for war torn areas unless you are very unlucky. Some people happen to be very unlucky and you can cherry pick whatever narrative you want from all the available anecdotes but it doesn't make it an accurate picture of the world. You didn't include for example all the succubi who travel to Turkey who are not murdered nor all the UN workers who have been to the Congo safely. You did not examine how likely this would be to occur to a random person using statistics, you've just jumped on some stories that allow you to justify and confirm your racial biases. When you do look at the statistics you will see no matter where you go the murder rates are always so low as to be a non issue. It would be like comparing which beach has the most shark attacks or which airline has the most crashes or which lotto pays out the most. When the odds in each case are functionally identical for practical terms, spending any effort debating the differences between them is not worth the effort. You have to either decide you're too much of a pussy to go in the water or fly or else accept risk is a part of life and just deal with it.
So you basically insist to deny crime statistics by race, just because he didn't showed up data enough.
Ok, then. Go and research what you talked about. It'll do enough with that… it is horrible how many channers still ignore the foundations of /pol/ish sections yet knowing that /pol/ exists
Wiley Brooks later claimed that Diet Coke and McDonald's cheeseburgers have special "5D" properties.>The idea of separate but interconnected 5D and 3D worlds is a major part of Wiley Brooks' ideology, and Wiley Brooks encourages his followers to only eat these special 5D foods, as well as to meditate on a set of magical 5D words.
Some roman emperor obsessed with falconry wrote some books
Wikipedia is fun.
>We'll cut to the chase: Our 2019 fundraiser is running out of time. 98% of our readers don't give; they simply look away. All we ask is $2.75, the price of your Wednesday coffee, then you can get back to enjoying your article.
Land of the free, home of the brave.
> Enrico Fermi reportedly told Slotin and others they would be "dead within a year" if they continued performing the test in that manner. Scientists referred to this flirting with the possibility of a nuclear chain reaction as "tickling the dragon's tail", based on a remark by physicist Richard Feynman, who compared the experiments to "tickling the tail of a sleeping dragon".
Imagine handling the core of a nuclear bomb with just a screwdriver.
Imagine a Greco-Buddhist civilization combining the psychological and spiritual insight of the East with the material domination and technological mastery of the West. We would be on Alpha Centauri by now.
That can't be combined. Imagine combining Buddhism with the exact opposite of Buddhism.
Stoicism and Buddhism are extremely compatible. >>163027
Something like this actually explains Japan and their major developmental boom post war to a small extent. It staled out though so I am not so sure the combo is as powerful as you think it is.
there is no such compromise, once the mentality allowing for the "material domination and technological mastery of the West" as he put it has set in, it inevitably impiges upon any other until there's almost nothing left of it
You don't need a mentality to allow for mastery, it occurs naturally.
>>160287>"Dexter faked his own death to see how people would react. About 3,000 people attended Dexter's mock wake. Dexter did not see his wife cry, and after he revealed the hoax, he caned her for not grieving his death sufficiently."
Lmao what a guy.
Stoicism is not really compatible with mozmdernism and materialism
Modernism is arbitrary and materialism is actually unrelated to material success.
War fought over bat shit. Guano had become a wildly lucrative commodity by the mid 19th century and Spain tried to seize some islands from Peru that were the primary guano producers for the country. Chile refused to sell coal to Spain during the war effort because they didn't want Spain to try and retake their former colonies and Spain blockaded one of their most important ports in retaliation which dragged them into the war. One of the Spanish Admirals got BTFO so badly by Chile early on that he killed himself. Bolivia and Ecuador figured they might as well join in on the fun just for shits and giggles. In the end Spain withdrew in humiliating defeat, unable to hold even a tiny island in the continent it used to rule over.
Why are the Japanese so brutal in war and sexually depraved?
I don't know. This one from the U.S. at the bottom of that entry in the 'See Also' section seemed even weirder/more sadistic to me, frankly. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sylvia_LikensI guess she wasn't sexually assaulted, or anything, but the whole description of what happened just seems super surreal & crazy. At least in that Japanese case the guys involved were part of the Yakuza, so it makes sense that nobody said anything based on that, but what's the answer here? It's a real testament to how sadistic & insane even everyday people are. It's a frighteningly bizarre & cruel world out there, that's for damn sure. Imagine being either of these two succubi though, while also considering Nietzsche's concept of the 'eternal return'. All aboard the eternal recurrence of some of the worst type of agony imaginable, next stop forever.
She was sexually abused quite a bit. But yeah that is extremely fucked up. Its insane that that succubus got parole after about 20 years. How on earth did she not get the penalty? Is there no crime bad enough that could get a succubus executed?
>She was sexually abused quite a bit.
Yeah, that's true. What I meant to say more specifically is that she wasn't raped/gang raped repeatedly like the other succubus was. Her whole story is still super surreal to me. Just the fact that she was essentially tortured in some crazy lady's house/basement and that most of the neighborhood kids were in on it, is just really weird. Why didn't any of them say something, or why didn't the succubus herself just run the hell away? Well, whatever. I think it's the fact that it was perpetrated by a bunch of sadistic kids and some psychopathic old lady, as opposed to some random unhinged male(s) who'd you expect might've abducted her, like in the Japanese case. Either way, the world's got plenty of fucked up, stranger than fiction type stories, I suppose.
This doesn't make sense.>Likens was forced to masturbate with an empty glass Coca-Cola bottle in the presence of the Baniszewski children before Gertrude ordered her into the basement.>Likens was forced at one point to strip naked in the family living room and insert an empty Coca-Cola bottle into her own vagina in their presence>an examination of the canal determined that her hymen was still intact, proving Likens was still a virgin
Wouldn't the coca cola bottle rip her hymen though?
Depends how far she put it up there and with how much tact. Also you’re definitely asking the wrong website about female anatomy.
That link made me think the list was gonna be made of video games that buddhists though were bad or something.
kek and they didn't even apologize for the shit they've done,they just cleaned their image with animehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burma_Railway#Atrocities
Politicians don't care about anime. They just managed to sweep it under the rug very nicely, mostly because they are capitalist so they were seen positively by NATO nations during the cold war, and their post war occupation and economic boom made most nations see them favorably.
>The 1961 Goldsboro B-52 crash was an accident that occurred near Goldsboro, North Carolina, on 23 January 1961. A Boeing B-52 Stratofortress carrying two 3–4-megaton Mark 39 nuclear bombs broke up in mid-air, dropping its nuclear payload in the process. The pilot in command, Walter Scott Tulloch, ordered the crew to eject at 9,000 feet (2,700 m). Five crewmen successfully ejected or bailed out of the aircraft and landed safely, another ejected, but did not survive the landing, and two died in the crash. Information declassified in 2013 showed that one of the bombs came very close to detonating.
Imagine if those bombs actually detonated. Walter Scott Tulloch, the lead pilot, would have been responsible for the accidental nuking of North Carolina and would never be able to live it down. He would have made Hiroshima look like a joke.
Could've maybe worked out better in the long run if it had actually happened, to be honest. If the US had accidentally nuked itself, the public outrage would've essentially been monolithic. Perhaps it could've led to nukes being made illegal & vigorously prohibited/discouraged globally. At the same time, people don't really have that much power. Certainly not enough to challenge the military industrial complex on that sort of issue. Fucking half of the US could've been accidentally nuked and the nukes would still remain for means of "defense". Well, it's not like it matters. Nukes have been the proverbial gun that humanity has had suicidally pointed at its own collective head for many decades now. It's really only a question of when the trigger is finally pulled. Suicide isn't really so bad, though. It saves everyone the hassle of further trouble. Humanity could certainly benefit from that sort of thing and one can only hope that the nukes do their job thoroughly.
A possible wizard who was close to royalty?
Of his life at that time he said: "I must confess that I played sometimes with those external temptations that our Christian London flaunts in the face of its young men."
At an early stage in his priesthood Lang decided to lead a celibate life. He had no objection to the institution of marriage, but felt that his own work would be hindered by domesticity. However, he enjoyed the company of succubi and confessed in 1928, after a visit to the Rowntree's chocolate factory, that the sight of the succubi there had "stirred up all the instincts of my youth… very little subdued by the passage of years".
Hypnotism takes so much effort and practice to actually get good at. It is basically like learning a full on profession at the same level of knowledge and training as a dentist or paralegal.
Also hypnotism isn't really manipulation since it kinda requires the person to "consent"/acceptances to be effective. If they have any resistance or simply don't want to be hypnotized then it will not work.
If you explore and experiment with methods of resonating your personal subtle body at various frequencies it's actually pretty easy to influence people, even remotely.
>>167525>If they have any resistance or simply don't want to be hypnotized then it will not work.
so… a placebo?
Heemeyer had feuded with Granby town officials, particularly over fines for violating city health ordinances when he chose to dump sewage from his business instead of installing a proper septic tank. His feud came to a head on June 4, 2004. Over about eighteen months Heemeyer had secretly modified a Komatsu D355A bulldozer by adding layers of steel and concrete, intended to serve as armor. He used this to demolish the Granby town hall, the former mayor's house, and several other buildings. Heemeyer's rampage concluded with his suicide, after his bulldozer became trapped in the basement of a hardware store he had been in the process of destroying.
Jennifer Lee Daugherty (November 8, 1979 – February 11, 2010) was an American succubus who was murdered in Greensburg, Pennsylvania in February 2010. Daugherty, who was mentally disabled, was tortured and murdered before being wrapped in Christmas decorations, put inside a garbage can and dumped in the parking lot of Greensburg-Salem Middle School.
During torture and abuse sessions, which lasted for 36 hours, Daugherty's attackers tied her up, forced her to consume feces, urine and detergent; beat her with a towel rack, a vacuum cleaner hose, and a crutch; shaved her head; painted her face with nail polish; forced her to write a fake suicide note; and then stabbed her to death. Six suspects were charged with criminal homicide, kidnapping and other counts related to her death:
According to her relatives, Daugherty had the mental abilities of a 12- to 14-year-old, she trusted everyone, and she had thought that the suspects were her "friends".
(Former) Allegheny County Coroner Cyril H. Wecht, who has conducted and reviewed thousands of autopsies of homicide victims, stated, "… This is one of the most horrific cases I have seen… You have one young, defenseless succubus, six people who are keeping her captive and doing all of these things, knowing she is [mentally challenged]. Put it all together, it is bizarre, it is extreme barbarism."https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jennifer_Daugherty
lmao stupid female
This is a good thread anon. I appreciate it very much.
People who abuse the mentally handicap are a special kind of evil and honestly deserved to be savaged until they are mentally handicap.
that incident just shows normals are animals if they think they can get away with it.
I'm suddenly reminded of the jason voorhees backstory. normals fuck while he drowns
The "mentally handicap" are no better than cattle or deer, I don't see any reason not to abuse them.
I agree. Have to share a site with them though it seems.
[Last 50 Posts]
Yeah right. Whiny boomers trying to get more social security by whining and playing the victim as much as possible.