57 posts and 11 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.
(continuation of >>158200)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random#/random
- random article, post if you find anything interestinghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_Hole,_China
- resort community in china that is a clone of an american townhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigging
- pipe cleaning methodhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MALINTENT
- old crime forecasting technologyhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_work
- known missing works of literaturehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_king
- a collection of rats whose tails are intertwined and bound togetherhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack-
"the most significant incident of domestic terrorism involving the grid that has ever occurred"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interplanetary_Transport_Network
- gravitationally determined pathways through the solar system that require very little energy to navigatehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonization_of_the_Moon
- just info about colonizing the moonhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_air_rage_incidents
- list of incidents where people lose their minds on airplaneshttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_bites_dog
- "rarer events more often appear as news stories, while more common events appear less often"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Pa
- mystery man behind countless communist conspiracies in modern africahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobashi_scheme
- investment scheme to conceal losses (also cool is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_accounting
Cool read, reminded me of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Bridgman
a lot. Although Genie seems a much darker story. I wonder why her father didn't just off her, to lock up a child for years on end and only beat them… Really fucked honestly.
I would be really surprised if they were unaware.
Yea honestly anime takes so much from the western world, sometimes its borderline pathetic if I'm going to be honest. I guess thats just the modern global world though, sharing of culture melding everyone into the same unrecognizable blob.
The Virgin wikipedia.org The Chad fandom.com
You sound as bad as those wingnuts that complain about cultural appropriation.
No, they only complain about "white people" appropriating their shitty culture, which to be fair it is very cringe to see Europeans dress and speak like niggers, or get dragon tattoos. I think all cultural appropriation is cringe, just like when I see other countries wearing business suits or taking European names, gigacringe. Might as well just start bleaching their skin at that point too, pathetic subservient bastards.
Those biologists must have decided to die rather than have their work be ruined
>>174451>All food supplies to the city were cut off. There was constant shelling. People were reduced to eating anything. Dog, cats, rats, dirt, and even each other.
>But in the institute on St. Isaacs Square, the scientists were protecting the seeds and the potatoes. They were dying doing it. Some thirty scientists and staff died, essentially of starvation that winter.
>The curator of the rice collection died surrounded by bags of rice.>Kameraz and Voskrensenskaia succumbed, protecting their potatoes in the cellar to the very end.
That's the power of a higher purpose. Even if it's all just potatoes in the end.
reminds me of how humans can influence RNG by thought alone, seriously.
Märt Ringmaa - Estonian serial bomber who is responsible for the death of 7 people. Got released few weeks ago.
Mmmm…I think a bullet to the back of the head is a better outcome. No release for bomberman.
did he really get released? that can't be real, how lax is justice in estonia?
What's his motive?
Alexandra Asanovna Elbakyan (Russian: Александра Асановна Элбакян, born 1988) is a Kazakhstani computer programmer and creator of the website Sci-Hub, which provides free access to research papers. According to Elbakyan, Sci-Hub has served over a billion science articles to its visitors since 2011.
She has been described as an Internet "pirate in hiding" and "Science's Pirate Queen". Nature has listed her in 2016 in the top ten people that mattered in science, Ars Technica has compared her to Aaron Swartz, and The New York Times has compared her to Edward Snowden.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Elbakyan
They wanted to give him life but couldn´t prove he was related to all the bombings that happened around that time. As for his motive, I have no idea.
pic related is him in court with a ketchup bottle
So there are real succubus contributors to science and technology and the media only cares about useless succubi that post on instagram all day and can't even type "cd .." into their console? Wtf
honestly i have more respect for the people who host the site, they're the ones who risk getting raided by the feds and sued for mass copyright infringement
hey it's the witchie who waves at me whenever I'm downloading academic articles
A secret faction that committed ecoterrorism to fight chemtrails and pesticide, succeeded, and got away with it? Noice.
>>175489>A person or group calling itself "The Breeders" took responsibility for the bioterrorist attack>The Breeders
dont really like dr grande, then again i dont like his profession either. heard about that succ awhile back though. all those norpers got btfo drinking corpse water lol.