[ Home ] [ wiz / dep / hob / lounge / jp / meta / games / music ] [ all ] [  Rules ] [  FAQ ] [  Search /  History ] [  Textboard ] [  Wiki ]

/wiz/ - Wizardry

Disregard Females, Acquire Magic
Email
Comment
File
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]   [Archive]

File: 1621013199258.jpeg (181.84 KB, 1200x1200, 1:1, 905C6808-7CBB-4C58-941A-8….jpeg) ImgOps iqdb

 No.179640

Anyone else absolutely HATE toddlers and children? My parents decided after 16 years of me being an only child (4 years ago) to have another one, and I genuinely think this ruined my life. We lived in a tiny apartment, so no sleep, no time to relax, not being able to study in peace, never enjoying myself. I was a bit messed up before but now I had no comfort zone whatsoever. Usually it was school which sucked and then home where I could sit in my room and listen to music, read, play vidya in peace. Now that was taken from me and I didn’t enjoy my life. All my energy was depleted because of sleeplessness.

And it’s not just me, my parents also have clearly been negatively affected. They used to never fight but after the kid it was constant arguing between them and me as well. Never saw them smile which they used to do, same with me. They are struggling financially despite them having decent jobs (dad is an engineer). We all got fat, I don’t know how but I theorize it’s that we just ate to feel good and make time pass faster, eating at this point was the only thing we could still somewhat enjoy.

And the icing on the cake is that the kid is even more retarded than me. He’s 4 years old now but can’t speak a single word of his mother tongue, and he’s totally addicted to YouTube, if you take away the phone he starts this unbelievably loud shrieking.

Anyways, I finally moved out and I’m kinda happy again despite no friends and still being a kissless virgin. I can enjoy my life again. But it kinda sucks having 4 important years of your life stolen from you (16-20) because of someone else’s decision. And it had caused some long term problems, like when I hear a toddler/child crying in public I want to beat the ever living shit out of it. And I gotta lose weight, although I have already managed to lose 10kg. The worst long term effect it has had is that I have this permanent fog in my brain. I genuinely think I have become a lot dumber, I know I have.

Hope someone here can relate. Why would anyone bring a child into this hellhole of a world anyway?

 No.179641

most arent being created deliberately, i think

 No.179643

the demiurge made sex pleasurable so slaves reproduce

 No.179645

>>179640
my mom died in 2013. My dad got a gf recently, a few years ago and she brings over her 3 year old daughter who can't go 5 minutes without sounding off like a nuclear siren. She is a manipulative bitch too. She wanted me to grab her a bag of chips, i did then she wants something else o the higher shelf and i say no, she says ok and goes away, then i hear her screaming for my dad (he also knows shes full of shit) and crying because i said no.

My cousins on my white side never took shit from kids. My uncle always knew how to make them shut up. If a kid was crying like that while my dad was trying to sleep my mom would take them somewhere else. But my uncle just has this death-stare to him that makes kids shut up. My aunt also is pretty brutal with them and hates them. My cousin said she punched him in the stomach for not fully cleaning his room (he left a few toys out) and she has voiced her disdain for kids under 5. I have two autistic cousins and they still kicked them out at 18, i heard he would chase them around with a taser. thats pretty crazy but fuck kids.

 No.179648

Youtube and games is giving children symptoms of ADHD and increased impulsivity. Your stupid parents don't know this though and just use it to pacify the kid despite it being inevitably developing learning disabilities.

 No.179649

File: 1621017015053.jpeg (28.67 KB, 400x265, 80:53, image.jpeg) ImgOps iqdb

This reminds me of the dog hate thread. Anyway:

Born into this world only to be seen as a nuisance and sat in front of YouTube for 8 hours a day. Shoved into a pen while my bratty teenage brother and fat boomer parents stuffed their faces with cake. Sounds like a wizchan post in the making.
"Why isn't it talking yet?"
Did you people ever communicate with it? Because that's how babies learn to talk.

I'm assuming you didn't even try to help out with the baby? Having a little sibling is a fun thing and you'll wish you spent more time with them once you get older. You're going to grow up never having known your little brother because your head was too far up your own arse to see him as anything other than something to step over.
> muh friends
> muh kissless virgin (+~+)
> muh most important years of my life! (16-20 LOL)
> muh weight!!
This post - the title and image - are actually ironically appropriate because it sounds like you're the one that needs a pacifier.

 No.179650

>>179649
not my job to raise my parents hellspawn.

 No.179652

File: 1621017538791.png (85.73 KB, 302x302, 1:1, 1520868303024.png) ImgOps iqdb

>>179640
>And the icing on the cake is that the kid is even more retarded than me. He’s 4 years old now but can’t speak a single word of his mother tongue, and he’s totally addicted to YouTube, if you take away the phone he starts this unbelievably loud shrieking
It would have been nice of you to try and guide his life in a positive direction instead of just sealing yourself away in your room. You'd probably find happiness easier by helping others rather than just chasing your own desires

>I could sit in my room and listen to music, read, play vidya in peace

If only big brother watched less BangBros so he could spend five minutes with a child

>>179650
>not my job
>not my problem
You might not litter but when you refuse to casually pick up trash and waste a precious second of your time, because it's not your job, don't be surprised when you live in a world of trash. At least you finally managed to escape your closet blood family. Now you can masturbate into socks in peace

 No.179653

>>179652
Careful, being empathetic and conscientious is seen as dangerous on this website. It's his little brother's fault for being raised in an ignorant and toxic environment.

 No.179654

>>179652
i did tell my mom that tech billionaires like bill gates dont let their kids use smartphones until they’re 12 but she wouldn’t listen. i tried

 No.179656

This site sucks, it's just a bunch of young edgelords making hate posts now

 No.179661

>>179656
He should feel bad for his actions. I remember on 4chan about a year ago they posted this thread on twitter where a bunch of niggers were making fun of a baby that was born several months premature for being ugly. He's hooked up to breathing and peeing tubes in a little box to keep him from dying and his very first experience in life is a bunch of nigger nurses taking pictures of him and making fun of him

OP is doing the same thing in essence, only to a lesser extent. The baby is innocent and the brother is in part responsible for the state of the household. Rather than participate as a family and help another human being, he's made it abundantly clear he resents the baby and wants to escape it

 No.179662

>>179661
>>179656
i already escaped it. if u look babies so much work as a babysitter lol. not trying to be edgy, just dont like em

 No.179663


 No.179665

>>179640
>Anyone else absolutely HATE toddlers and children? My parents decided after 16 years of me being an only child (4 years ago) to have another one, and I genuinely think this ruined my life
I had a brother when I was 14 myself (almost 30 now), he came a little under-cooked too since surprise surprise, succubi having children in their 40's isn't the best idea.
I feel the same Wizzie. If I had any parental instinct, he killed it dead.

 No.179666

>>179640
>Anyways, I finally moved out and I’m kinda happy again despite no friends and still being a kissless virgin.
Yikes

 No.179669

>>179666
yikes indeed. Its like he's an inc*l or MGTOW or something. very suspicious.

 No.179672

Babies have never bothered me.
Toddlers can be pretty shitty, especially if they aren't being raised right. Especially when they are fussy or frustrated yet can't communicate why. By the time they are around 4 they usually aren't too bad unless they were raised badly.
Between 5-14 I find most somewhere between tolerable to even fun. They are able to communicate their problems and far less likely to go into endless tantrum mode. They also can usually understand consequence and simple reason when it is explained.
Teens are less children and more shitty adults on tutorial mode.

Anyway those are my thoughts on children.

 No.179676

>>179652
Are you a female?

 No.179677

>>179652
>You're a piece of shit for not taking care of someone else's kid.
Said the wizchan user shitposting on an internet forum instead of doing anything remotely useful themself.

 No.179678

>>179676
I assume you take offense because that poster calls out OP or being selfish and you yourself are similar?

 No.179689

>>179678
I assume you took offense to me calling you out.

 No.179703

Being a whiny crybaby must run in the family

 No.179722

>>179652
moral trolling is a thing. Good thing its 100% subjective and can be spun in any way based on how forceful and pretentious you are. Its good to troll moralfags because it shows that not even wizards have broken free from the sophistry of moralfagging.

OP doesn't care about the baby, he just wants to live in peace. that is the reality of it. Instead you take the normie rout of "oh he's a lazy no good piece of shit in his room" "Be my version of good and father my child for me, cater to my every whim and bend over backwards to please me at all turns. now you are worthy."

 No.179724

File: 1621096058721.jpg (27.41 KB, 604x476, 151:119, 1515897461218.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>179722
He's unhappy because he's selfish. He can run and escape from the constant problems that continually arise in his life, and more problems will always appear, because the one and only true problem in his life is himself. If he wants true peace it begins in the mind

A man of peace can be in prison, surrounded by 70 blacks that constantly fight and rap outloud, and feel contentment in his heart. Whereas a broken person can be in a monastery with nothing but gentle chirping birds and feel tormented

OP needs to fix himself or he'll live the rest of his life broken and miserable. Anyone who reads his line "when I hear a toddler/child crying in public I want to beat the ever living shit out of it" and thinks this is a healthy, well adjusted individual is deeply sick

 No.179725

>>179724
and what do you mean by 'fix' himself of wise one? like theres anything wrong with him in the first place.
the 'man of peace' you are referring to who could be in any situation and be fine is an enlightened being. one who has achieved an extremely high level of yogic mastery. Unless he is a spiritual prodigy he would've needed 1. a guru or a highly qualified spiritual teacher (don't know why so many people think they can do it alone) and 2, a calm, peaceful environment where he can grow like a monestary or temple. You've been hearing too much shit about spirituality without any of the substance. You say what sounds good but has nothing to do with how people actually work. Never try to be wise. If you are not a legit hindu or buddhist sage it isn't coming from a place of clarity, just idealism and delusion.

 No.179728

>>179725
I try to speak only from what I have experienced rather than conjecture about others. I've been both the man of peace and contentment surrounded by hell in prison, and the tormented fool in a monastery. According to Kagyu Buddhism a man can grow far more in a month of hardship than in years of peace in a monastery. One's mindset is always the most important factor

 No.179734

>>179728
Platitudes.
> a man can grow far more in a month of hardship than in years of peace in a monastery
he isn't growing hes just adapting and adjusting to his surroundings then assuming he has become profound because of it. Real spirituality is incredibly scarce, even within the monasteries and temples. Buddhism in particular has seen a lot of garbled nonsense. I've seen buddhist people who don't even meditate. You know why india, the main hub of spirituality became so? Its because geographically they were protected from the outside world and they had plenty of resources of their own. When you don't have to worry constantly about your head getting chopped off or starving to death you become primed for spirituality because you aren't so focused on surviving.

Many people especially western capitalists praise hard work as the ultimate virtue because it gets them more money. But this is really a universal thing. Most people unfortunately can only recognize success and productivity and see no value in anything else. This is why people are so ruthless. It doesn't matter what you do in life you as a person are worthless and your only friends will be the maggots who eat you in the ground. You as a life, as a being has value because you are alive. thats all that matters. your suffering does not. If your mind is set you are set and limited like an NPC.

 No.179737

>>179734
I disagree with your post

 No.179745

>>179734
>he isn't growing hes just adapting and adjusting to his surroundings then assuming he has become profound because of it
This is why mindset matters. One can either grow from their experiences or become damaged

>Real spirituality is incredibly scarce, even within the monasteries and temples. Buddhism in particular has seen a lot of garbled nonsense

All true

>I've seen buddhist people who don't even meditate

Most don't. Maybe 5% do at most. The vast majority drink alcohol, eat meat and lust after succubi, and all they do is walk clockwise around a stupa once or twice a year on holidays. Most people of most religions don't investigate their supposed faith, they just vaguely follow cultural customs due to peer pressure

>Most people unfortunately can only recognize success and productivity and see no value in anything else. This is why people are so ruthless. It doesn't matter what you do in life you as a person are worthless and your only friends will be the maggots who eat you in the ground

There was a guy on /pol/ that spoke of his years working at a small business alongside the owner. The owner was an old man who opened his business about 50 years ago, and he's been working his ass off ever since. The owner has been working 50-70 hours every single week, for 50 years now to really make his business thrive. He eventually died of cancer, and then the company was sold to a larger company. Within a single year they erased every single sign that the original owner had ever existed. Anon said he thinks about this a lot

No matter what we do in life, all of our bodies end up as corpses

>If your mind is set you are set and limited like an NPC

In Zen they say one should have beginners mind because when someone thinks they know it all they're effectively dead

 No.179751

>>179745
my one gripe is your emphasis on mindset. How your mind is does not matter. In fact putting a distance between you and your mind is kind of what meditation is about. whether it is pleasant or horrible won't matter. The mind is a very slippery slope. You get too invested in it you go crazy. the people we look at and call crazy are people who have just taken it further than the average person is willing to.

 No.179812

Toddlers aren't necessarily that bad, my sister was pretty chill for the most part. But yeah she's also hooked on her digital device now.

 No.179814

>>179812
and you aren't spending 6+ hours on the computer every day?

 No.179816

>>179814
Aren't we all?

 No.179821

File: 1621240877370.png (227.31 KB, 461x596, 461:596, anprim.png) ImgOps iqdb

>>179640
>he’s totally addicted to YouTube, if you take away the phone he starts this unbelievably loud shrieking.
You brought this on yourself. I unironically want to do physical harm against parents raising their kids on the internet. I see 2-3 year olds sitting with ipads half as fucking big as them swiping away at it like it's second nature. They have operating that direct link to the internet as muscle memory before even knowing how to talk.
Most of what shapes us happens during those most formative years, like the Jesuits said "Give me a child for his first five years and he'll be a loyal beleiver for the rest of his life" (not quoting directly but from memory).
That child will learn to asccssosiate things like subscribing on youtube, downloading apps e.t.c. and happy colors dancing around on a screen is love; Not warm embraces of his mother and the smile of his parents.
It's breeding a new wave of ULTRA-consumers. Buying things, subscriptions, donations to streamers e.t.c. will be the only thing bringing these people happiness when they grow up. Imagine what an absolute drone that person will be when they grow up having been practically BEAMED with the normgroid side of internet from birth (twitter, youtube and later discord if that's still a thing by then).
Pictured pretty much sums upp what I'm talking about.
You should have stepped in, now it's too late. The neural pathways have already been created, that child will forever asocciate youtube with the rose tinted happy years of young childhood and it will be exploited sucking him dry of attention, time and money when he gets older.

 No.179827

>>179821
I did try. But when they rudely told me to fuck off I told myself, I hope this kid becomes a total retard, my parents deserve it. At the end of the day, I feel bad for the kid, but at this stage I don’t know what I can do about it? I’m out of their life now. Sadly, that kid, like many others growing up now, will have totally fried brains. My brother has learned to use the YouTube app nearly perfectly, it’s genuinely disturbing.

 No.179829

>>179827
Raising a child must be hard, you cannot be too judgemental of individuals when it's so widespread. I can understand parents telling someone off because they were given a lecture on what they are doing wrong, I mean they are probably aware of it, on an abstract and intellectual level. Sometimes even those that mean well must be tired, so they let them play with their phone while they relax or do chores or what have you, to have some peace of mind at last. At one point it becomes more of a social problem in a general sense. Even if you were to do things properly, the child will be exposed to these things anyhow, sooner or later.

…I say all that but it does not stop me from thinking to myself, not unlike you do, that my siblings are doing these very mistakes with their offspring. My sister for instance lets her kid in front of the TV only to come back one or two hours later and dress her down for being "hypnotized" and not doing anything but sitting in front of dumb, sometimes disturbing cartoons. No shit, children won't raise themselves! but it's useless telling her, it's not like she doesn't know.

 No.179830

File: 1621253995016.png (1.52 MB, 1078x1078, 1:1, 785.png) ImgOps iqdb

>>179821
Am I fucked for looking forward to finding out how they'll turn out?

 No.179832

>>179830
I’d say that’s a pretty natural response.

 No.179839

File: 1621263578779.jpg (465.45 KB, 1050x1205, 210:241, image.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>179829
No shit it's hard to raise a child but if you are not capable of raising one maybe just don't have a kid? I don't see how this is such a controversial statement, whenever I bring it up I get screeching about "reproductive rights". Forcefully bringing another sentient mind onto this planet knowing full well that person will be extremely predisposed to a life of poverty, misery and sadness is somehow empowering and not evil?
Its on the same level as the succubi who start screeching when you say that "if you cant care for a child dont have unprotected sex" while debating government funded abortion. I've unironically heard succubi call sex a human right.
>>179829
>My sister for instance lets her kid in front of the TV only to come back one or two hours later and dress her down for being "hypnotized"
This is part of what I were talking about in >>179821 ; how this stuff is seriously fucking the brains of little kids. I am 21 now, still living with my parents but saving up to move out in a few months once I'm done with school. I have a younger sister, 14, and she is one example of this phenomenon of being raised on the internet. She is always on discord, BPD self diagnosis, dresses extremely slutty to the point that even my extremely liberal mother is hinting at her putting on some more clothes. Every day when I get home from work she is sitting in the sofa mindlessly staring at the screen, mouth wide open watching whatever deep voiced youtuber is big right now that attracts little succubi with his overly deep voice. Practically an egirl (mom and dad found suggestive images of her on her phone she was posting on discord) at 14. Daily fights over wanting our parents to buy her shit, it's enough to turn a man into borderline Elliot Rodger tier hatred. All started with her getting my old computer, oh what happened to that young smiling blonde haired child in the field surrounded by flowers?

 No.179840

>>179839
>reproductive rights
Oh, you mean the thing only succubi are allowed to have.

 No.179844

>Why would anyone bring a child into this hellhole of a world anyway?
>No shit it's hard to raise a child but if you are not capable of raising one maybe just don't have a kid?

Shut the fuck up. If you find existence so much of a chore then off yourself. I am a male virgin and don't intend to engage in sexual activities ever because I don't like the drama and bullshit that comes with them. That said, it would be cool if by some magic I could create my own child/offspring or if some doctor inserted my seed into succubi artifically so I could have kids. Wanting to have children is a natural human desire and nothing wrong with it. I would teach my wizsons and wizdaughters magic, wisdom, philosophy and share with them my worldview. This world is shit exactly because people like us don't reproduce, for whatever reason. That is why most people are literal untermensch stupid facebook addict sheep. We need more wizardly persons, not less. Being poor isn't a factor whether the child grows up to be an Übermensch or a normalfag who only knows how to wageslave and party. Many smart, intelligent, talented individuals were poor through history. Financial success doesn't equal merit or worth. And if you want to lessen suffering in the world then start with yourself, get tougher and more powerful so you don't have to suffer. Or die trying.

Anyway, the goal of life shouldn't be to lessen suffering. If you want to be happy all the time then go and become a drug addict or lobotomize yourself.

 No.179845

>>179844
>If you find existence so much of a chore then off yourself
Not at all the point of my post. I literally just said if you're one of those untermench your brought up that can't take care of a kid you shouldnt have one. I didn't say that no one should have kids. You think a fat crackwhore is morally right to have 10 kids she doesnt care for?
>Wanting to have children is a natural human desire and nothing wrong with it
Yeah tell me that you find absolutely nothing wrong with the picture I posted.
>HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE succubi FOR HAVING KIDS AND THEN INSTEAD OF CARING FOR THEM GIVE THEM AN IPAD PLAYING BABY SHARK ON REPEAT 10 HOURS A DAY?! HAVING KIDS IS A HUMAN RIGHT!

 No.179846

>>179845
My point is that you are a pretentious moralfag asswipe. Morality doesn't mean anything. The fat crackwhore can go ahead and have as many kids she can push out of herself. Why should I or you care?
>Yeah tell me that you find absolutely nothing wrong with the picture I posted.
I don't. Again, this is some normalfag logic you use, that ugly people don't deserve to exist because you don't like looking at them. How about you let Mother Nature decide what can exist and what not? There is more to life than being a good-looking normalfag.
>HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE succubi FOR HAVING KIDS AND THEN INSTEAD OF CARING FOR THEM GIVE THEM AN IPAD PLAYING BABY SHARK ON REPEAT 10 HOURS A DAY?! HAVING KIDS IS A HUMAN RIGHT!
I don't care about human rights, I just don't like moralfag hypocrites like you. Stop pretending that you are so logical, rational and moral in everything you do. People act on their emotions and desires most of the time and they are right to do so. Do you really care about suffering that much? What do you personally do to ease suffering? Nothing? Shut up then. You only resort to morality to feel superior about yourself. Fuck off.

 No.179847

>>179846
>I don't have anything against the picture you posted
Do you really mean that or are you just too stubborn to consider actually having a conversation or are you just gonna be an edgelord "YOU ARE MORALFAG MORALS ARENT REAL I DONT CARE ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS"- fag?
Why the fuck can't some people just have a discussion but resort to "KILL YOURSELF!!"? Wizchan in 2021.
>top pretending that you are so logical, rational and moral in everything you do
I've never said I'm a completely logical, rational and moral person. I have illogical behaviors and thoughts, I'm human and never claimed to be above you in that regard. When insulted I get angry for example, being angry doesn't help solve anything unless it's acted upon so rationally I should not get angry yet I do even though its a waste of energy. I'm not saying that no one but people with "100% perfect genes" should have kids, I'm saying that if people are not going to care for their kids or have heavy genetic disabilities that could horribly disfigure the child or bring them eternal pain they should not have them. How is that a statement controversial enough for you to react like that?

 No.179967

>>179844
>i want to have kids, indoctrinate them to my shitty worldview and teach them things that don't even work for myself
like clockwork, you are an insufferable normie faggot.
>This world is shit exactly because people like us don't reproduce
wizards don't reproduce because it is distasteful to them and they know they can't control what their kids are going to be like. Mating is for untermensch animals dummy.

your post is the most insufferable faggot post i've ever read. You are gay on so many levels. A gay pretensious faggot normie who wants to stand out from the other sheeple by twirling a robe and calling himself a wizard while he breeds more NPCs into the world.

 No.179988

>>179640
Infants are incredibly ugly, obviously; they do nothing but make loud noises, consume and excrete. As for children, they're excessively immature and obnoxious and they are complete cancer online thanks to the "ironic culture" permeating the internet allowing them to freely shit up any website they visit with absolutely no effort to integrate into the website's culture.
Homogenisation of online circles means hordes of impulsive, impressionable retards and children can swarm niche websites in droves and undermine their legitimacy through sheer number.

 No.180117

>>179847
Don't use buzzwords like "edgelord". Argue properly, without meme-speak. Yes, I don't find anything wrong with that succubus or with the fact she reproduced. You live in a completely delusionary, ideal world influenced by anime, cartoons, Hollywood movies and things like that. Contrary to popular/normfag opinion, not everyone can be beautiful, healthy and rich. Nor SHOULD everyone strive to be. It is okay to be poor, ugly and ill/cripple. If someone is so unfit for life then Nature will take care of him or her, no need for you to step in and play the role of the moralfag savior of the suffering people. Ugly, poor people and cripples don't need your help or pity, they can manage just fine. The succ in the pic apparently managed to find a guy who found her attractive enough to fuck her so she can't be 100% genetic trash. And she even managed to give birth to a living baby, so Nature proves you wrong yet again.

I reacted the way I did because I hate this normalfag attitude that only "X kind of people" are allowed to exist. Being ugly, being a cripple, being poor, growing up without loving parents isn't the end of the world. There is more to life than these things. If someone wants to reproduce let, what do you care? Not your problem, you don't have responsibility towards them and they certainly didn't ask for your advice or help. If you can't stand looking at poor/ugly/ill people then don't. Nobody forces you to. Guess what, most normalfags think exactly like you, except they don't have enough courage to voice their opinions openly. As for irresponsibles parents, children have always been the properties of their parents through history. Simply because might makes right. Once they are old enough they can do whatever they want in current society anyway.

>>179967
Nice meme, but you don't have to be an antinatalist to post here. You are a weak person who can't understand the greatness of the wizardly life, that is why you are against wizchildren. If I had the means I would create as many offsprings (without sex, of course) as I could.

 No.180119

>>180117
> It is okay to be poor, ugly and ill/cripple.
No shit, that would be a large chunk of this website.
> If someone is so unfit for life then Nature will take care of him or her
That's where I think you're wrong, in this modern world with advanced technology, medical knowledge, government institutions e.t.c. he who would normally die can live a long life.
>I reacted the way I did because I hate this normalfag attitude that only "X kind of people" are allowed to exist. Being ugly, being a cripple, being poor, growing up without loving parents isn't the end of the world.
I think you just missunderstood the point of my post. I am not saying ugly people are less worthy of life, that crippled people should be killed or however you interpereted it. I AM however saying that I don't beleive bringing people into this world if they are extremely likely to live a life of suffering. Ending a life is removing something, it's denying a person life. Not giving birth is not denying a person happiness as they will never have existed if they were never born.
I wouldn't call myself an antinatalist but choosing to bring a person into existance only for it to likely be filled with almost exlusivly bad experiences I do not find moral.
If you KNOW for a fact that a child will have chronic pain or likely die very young (having known no feeling in life but pain before they die) I find that immoral. Not because "Hollywood" told me so, or christianity, or whatever but because my set of morals regard bringing innocent people pain to be bad.
I don't beleive you when you say you have no morals, I think you do.
murder can be a logical and completely rational action disregarding morals. If the reward is great enough and the odds of being cought are slim enough to warrant it then you would have murdered someone by now. Surely such an opportunity must have presented itself in your life.

 No.180126

>>180117
>wizchildren
round of applause for the best troll of the year

 No.180206

>>180119
>That's where I think you're wrong, in this modern world with advanced technology, medical knowledge, government institutions e.t.c. he who would normally die can live a long life.
There is no "normally". People either die or not. Humanity is a part of nature too. All of humanity's science has its roots in nature. If you die, you were weak. If not, you are fit for life. That is it. This human society vs nature is a false line of thinking. Nature has always took care of the weak and continues to this very day. If someone can make others pity him/her and therefore he is saved then he is fit to live. Making others pity you is a kind of survival tactic, mostly used by children and succubi but weak and ill people can make others feel pity towards them too.

Now if you could openly say that you simply don't like looking at ugly/weak people then I would admire you in some way. But you hide behind morality to disguise your egoistic desires. No need. Like I said, the question of whether someone else suffers or not is absolutely irrelevant to us. Or should be. Everyone has their own lives, they experience life in their own unique way. Just like you. Some are healthy, others not so much. Some suffer almost always, others barely.

Murder really isn't as simple as movies make you think it is, unless you live in Mexico, South America or Africa. Especially with DNA testing and stuff being so developed most murderer end up getting caught pretty fast. Take into consideration modern surveillance systems, the big cities are full of cameras everywhere. And murdering people in small towns is just as hard, considering the list of suspects is really small. The only wise choice you are left with is going to some really distant place and picking someone who has no ties to you and kill him/her if the circumstances are right. If you are lucky they had some money or jewelry on them but otherwise you gain nothing from it except if you are a sadistic person.
In short, murder is a high risk low profit crime. If you want to be a criminal it is better to steal things or lie to people to give you money.

>>180126
If you weren't a tourist newfag you would know that the topic of wizchildren come up from time to time. Lurk more.

 No.180211

>>180206
>talks about murder, becoming a criminal, and suffering being okay, and having wizchildren in his same post.

Thinking about having children is not wizardly and you come off as a psychopathic nigger.

 No.180214

>>179640
yes they disgust me with their ugly visage and behaviour.

 No.180416

Who cares how these toddlers are going to turn out? We're not gonna date or be friends with them so who cares if they are all autistic? Maybe if you want them to be functional so they work and pay taxes for your retirement

 No.180422

File: 1622133072714.jpg (6.96 KB, 187x269, 187:269, Elliot Rodgers likes.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>180416
Based.
We need more gentlemen such as this.

 No.180461

>>179649
>i am mindless animal driven by instincts rather than logic and reason
Go back to reddit or whatever you crawled from
No one asked you for your normalfag opinion.

 No.180462

>>179653
>being normalfag and cultist is seen as unwanted on this website
Translation.
>confusing mindless, animalistic sympathy with empathy
This is bait.

 No.180463

>>179844
Desire to reproduce is not numan one, but of animal, normalfag.

 No.180515

>nephew innocuously messing around the living room, climbing, stacking cushions and so on
>mum (his grandma that is) walks in and tell him to go watch cartoons on her phone

top notch parenting lol

 No.180516

>>180515
problem i noticed with my own babysitting is that i have a hard time telling others what to do, especially since im not their parent. im sure even grandparents feel the same

 No.180718

>>179821
implying that is a bad thing
try to capitalize on this, squeeze this sweet sweet dough, moolah, spondooli into your jar
honey for me, not for bee

 No.180724

I don't hate children but I cant say i enjoy their company. If people wanna breed, that's their problem. I've known for a while that I shouldn't reproduce though. Single motherhood doesn't exactly breed ubermensch.

 No.180725

>>180724
>single motherhood
Is there something you’d like to share with the class?

 No.180726

>>180725
That I was raised by a single mother? Lmao

 No.180727

>>180726
The way you phrased it seemed to imply that if you were to reproduce you’d be a single mother. My mistake, lul.

 No.180777

my brother and his wife adopted a child and try to make me the uncle, but i dont really like it because we're not related by blood. of course I would never say that, but it's how I truly feel.

 No.180778

>>180777
I’m convinced that everyone feels that way, and adopters and step parents are just lying to themselves.

 No.180779

>>180778
yeah but when i try to bring it up to my mother (my brother is techincally my half-brother from my dad, so I'd rather not tell him this) she gets upset and says it's inconsiderate of me. of course if the child needed help or something and came to me, of course I would try to help him (insofar as I'm able to). i'm not going to turn away just because he's not blood. but am I so wrong for not feeling like an uncle towards him because he's of no blood relation to me?

 No.180783

>>180779
If the opportunity arose for you to be helpful, and you find yourself in their company often, thats how a bond can start. If you are honest about a willingness to help at all, I dont see why that potentially couldnt happen.

 No.180784

>>180779
i would feel the same way, honestly. how old is the child?

 No.180786

>>180784
He's 1.

 No.180787

>>180783
they live far away so we only see each other at most once a year. so there really isn't any opportunity to form a strong bond.

 No.180872

I'm in a somewhat similar situation except I'm in my 30s and it's my brother's child that I'm expected to socialize and be involved with more often. I moved back with parents 3 years ago, am currently NEET and rarely leave the bedroom. Often I can hear laughing/crying and doting grandparents etc from downstairs, but I continue to stay in my room. I think my parents understand up to a point (I rarely speak to my brother although not technically on particularly bad terms), but they do make a point of saying you should be involved in the kids life and so on.
I mean really it's kind of bad from me, but my life has gone down the pan (although lucky enough to live the NEET lifestyle for now) and I don't see why it's terrible that I'm not going through this and that obligation. Kids don't remember anything of much prior to 5 or 6 anyway and also there's a reasonable although not very high chance I could be dead within 4-8 years.

 No.180873

File: 1623433889498.jpg (189.92 KB, 830x1200, 83:120, 19.jpg) ImgOps iqdb


 No.180874

File: 1623433920493.jpg (219.31 KB, 830x1200, 83:120, 20.jpg) ImgOps iqdb


 No.180875

File: 1623433960099.jpg (384.62 KB, 1660x1200, 83:60, 21.jpg) ImgOps iqdb


 No.180881

>>180873
Is this junji ito or something? Style looks similar.

 No.180883

>>180881
Not even close. Not the guy who posted but that is Paranoia Star.



[Go to top] [Catalog] [Return][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ Home ] [ wiz / dep / hob / lounge / jp / meta / games / music ] [ all ] [  Rules ] [  FAQ ] [  Search /  History ] [  Textboard ] [  Wiki ]