[ Home ] [ wiz / dep / hob / lounge / jp / meta / games / music ] [ all ] [  Rules ] [  FAQ ] [  Search /  History ] [  Textboard ] [  Wiki ]

/wiz/ - Wizardry

Disregard Females, Acquire Magic
Email
Comment
File
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]   [Archive]

File: 1664998943475.png (17.63 KB, 558x550, 279:275, images (8).png) ImgOps iqdb

 No.196178[Last 50 Posts]

Okay, so you're a wizard. What does that say about you?

>Is society's rejection of you proof that you're a bad person?

>Is your inability to attract a mate proof of your genetic inferiority?
>Are wizards poor examples of humans?

About 3% of all men will be virgins in their 30s. Are we truly the worst of the worst? The unlovables? Does this make us bad or worthless?

 No.196179

>>196178
>All that bullshit
There were more virgins in the past than today.

 No.196180

>>196178
>12.3% of succubi between the ages 20-24 have never had sexual contact
Total bullshit

 No.196181

>>196178
Society embraces me. A few times succubi have basically got mad at me for not wanting to fuck them (I think one time a guy was disappointed I wasn't interested, but he didn't get mad at any rate). I'm more wealthy than a whole fuck of a lot of people, even if it's not really all that much.

So I don't see it as an outside force. I'm a virgin by choice. I'm unloved by myself. I'm worthless in my own analysis. Why would I blame anybody else for that?

 No.196182

>>196178
I never had an interest in having sex or friends so I wouldn't say so.

 No.196187

are we crabs or are dystopian mice?

 No.196190

>196181
wizards that lead succubi on

 No.196217

>>196190
leading on a succubi might get you things if you are delicate and able

 No.196232

>>196181
>Society embraces me. A few times succubi have basically got mad at me for not wanting to fuck them
Can jannies do their job for once?

>>196180
It's believable. Plenty of religious normies, career-driven normies, and just succubi with high standards.

 No.196234

>>196232
Why not develop your wizard powers to a more substantive degree rather than whining to the trannys to erase things you are powerless to ignore?

 No.196239

>>196234
>just ignore the posts that go completely against the rules and general culture of the place and let them spread everywhere and eventually take over the site bro
When will you retards learn your lesson?

 No.196241

I’m genetically inferior indeed and never had interest in relationships either so I will die as virgin.

 No.196242

>>196181
Yeah man, I'm sick of bitches coming on to me. I was shopping at Walmart for clothes with my mom and I'm minding my own business browsing the anime t-shirts when this bitch comes up to me and says "Do you need any help, sir?" and I just told her flat out No and ignored her. Jeez, what kind of cheesy pick up line was that? And calling me sir? Flattery ain't gonna work on me, slut. My virginity is protected by several layers off mana! (That's what I like to call Axe body spray hehe)

 No.196243

doesnt make us bad or worthless, literally just means we havent had sex. having sex is not required to be a good person.

 No.196244

>>196243
Well yeah, the sex in and of itself doesn't make you a good person. Does the inability to attract a mate highlight some fundamental flaw within us? Some repulsiveness detected by all around us?

 No.196245

>>196242
succubus spotted

 No.196250

>>196242
And then Doritos fell out your pockets and everyone started clapping

 No.196251

>>196245
Are the succubi hitting on you right now, wizzie?

 No.196269

>>196251
yes, because im strong and fit

 No.196283

>>196244
I don't want a mate.
I have no interest in sex with other people.
if you're a failed normalfag I can see why maybe this would bother you.

 No.196286

>>196242
True story from a wizchad. I have many similar to this: a time I was in a restaurant because I was forced by my family to get out of my wizcave, they begged me to do it and I complay to make them a favour. I was there and most succubi working there couldn't stop bothering me constantly looking at me for my high-top appearance. I ignored them brutally but then a succubi that was shaking and came to give us our food, started looking at me and started to speak very slowly saying that if I was free that day later. I then made a technique in which I got up from the chair and made and turned around and ran to the bathroom, I call this the wizescape. I came out half an hour later and my family yelled me because the succubus started crying in the floor when I left. It was hilarious.

 No.196301

>>196288
back to wizcord

 No.196302

>>196288
Wizchan 2022

 No.196304

File: 1665128213311.gif (399.48 KB, 1600x1129, 1600:1129, 326dda18030a17186b9c5ef4f3….gif) ImgOps iqdb

So I guess this board is now only for wizchads who have rejected succs and have virgin sex.

 No.196306

>>196178
i dont have whatever element of your brain that makes you think about sex and the lack thereof all day every day. i don't wake up every morning thinking about succubi as my first thought of the day, and i don't spend 50,000 hours pathologically obsessing over them and their opinion of me. i don't change my entire appearance and personality to try to appease them.
whatever mental illness it is that makes you stalk succubi, meditate on succubi, and think about fucking for your entire life–i don't have it.

i don't know why it's considered normal to do these things. in my mind, i'm normal for not worshiping succubi and sex. and you're a fucking mental case for even asking me these things. you are clown shoes fucked up for even having these thoughts occur to you in this OP.

 No.196307

>>196306
its low T

 No.196309

>Are we truly the worst of the worst? The unlovables? Does this make us bad or worthless?
I'm disabled and live on welfare. What does that say about me? I've always been an outcast. It took me years to accept this will never change. Frankly, you can't do much with the hand you're dealt. Learn to live with yourself because that's all that matters, not other people's perception of you. Trust me, the older you get, the less you give a fuck.

 No.196311

>>196306
I had a normalfag friend once. We had some mutual interests but I had to stop talking to him. Every conservation drifted back to relationships and sex.

It's just a natural thing for them to obsess over sex and make it the center of their lives.

 No.196325

I don't think any of us are inzels. If you are a virgin above a certain age then you had to reject society in some way. For my part I never tried to have a gf because I found the whole courting stuff so tiresome and full of hypocrisy. Females get a real big orgasm when they see males fighting for them. The whole "fighting" for a wo-man just seemed idiotic to me. I mean if you have to fight for someone then doesn't that imply that she doesn't care about you that much?

Pure, selfless love doesn't exist. Normals pretend that having a literal whore that you need to support with money and has to do everything that pleases her is the greatest thing in the world. All this for 30 minutes a week overall when he gets to have sex with the spoiled bitch.

Having relationshits isn't all that good. You get STDs, unwanted pregnancy (good luck paying child support) and all the unnecessary, trivial drama that comes with females meaning cheating, getting into fights with random men to defend your gf and having to deal with the succ's family to boot.

So thanks, I pass. I think we are just more conscious overall, meaning we can recognize the bad aspects of something in advance. Being a male virgin is an interesting experience because it is so rare. Yeah, I think I'm superior in some ways to normals definitely.

The idea that wizards are just losers is spread by normals and females because they can't understand how someone can refuse to engage in sexuality. They don't see the reality, they wear rose-tinted glasses when it comes to friendship, love, having a family, sexuality or wageslaving.

 No.196328

>>196311
That's how you know you were destined to turn off the dad rock radio station (all the songs are about sex wtf BORING) and start buying Rush albums and criticizing Ayn Rand and, more generally, Canadians.

 No.196330

>>196328
I have no idea what the fuck this post means. Are you a bot? This is like word salad.

 No.196331

>>196330
Then I guess maybe your dad's dad knows what "dad rock" means. Are you familiar with physics and electromagnetic radiation?

 No.196336

>>196325
>I don't think any of us are inzels. If you are a virgin above a certain age then you had to reject society in some way.
Nah I'm literally a 5 foot manlet.

 No.196341

>>196325
>I found the whole courting stuff so tiresome and full of hypocrisy
Its also incredibly demeaning, isn't it? The idea that you should shower her with attention, gifts and time. That you have to be the one putting most of the effort into the whole thing. To make the first move. As if you're somehow inferior. All the more striking if you live in a western country, where men and succubi are supposedly "equal". Nonsense. We live in a gynocentric civilization.

 No.196343

>>196341
You have to be careful about a word like "demeaning" because those of us in the know don't even need to know in order for the algorithms to pick up on it.

But you'd have to be a janny yourself to confirm whether or not I'm just replying to myself. For me? I asked a mod if I had been posting rampantly, and he good natured replied that it was only a few times today. Thus confirming he was some kind of mod or janny :D

 No.196344

>>196343
Oh no, I'm not one of the powers that be here. I'm also not one who posts here often or someone from the Anglosphere, so maybe thats why the word usage

 No.196349

>>196178
what's the sample size, demographics and year of this graph

 No.196350

Refusing to engage in farce
Refusing to demean myself by soliciting a female

 No.196351

>>196336
5 ft manlets can get laid or find gfs too.

>>196341
Yeah, that's what I meant. It's quite confusing why most males put up with this whole thing. It just doesn't make sense. When you weigh the negative and positive side of sexuality and relationships then you will come up with more negativity.

Some things don't change. It doesn't matter what era or civilization we live in, we can take it for granted that succubi will be spoiled by the majority of men.

 No.196381

>>196325
> don't think any of us are inzels. If you are a virgin above a certain age then you had to reject society in some way
I don’t think thats true. I’m really ugly and hideous looking and no succubus ever showed attraction to me and don’t think even could attracted to me but I don’t wanna describe myself even.

 No.196528

>>196381
One word: prostitution.

 No.196529

>>196528
Some prostitutes will reject you if you're too ugly or act too creepy.

 No.196543

>>196529
Yes, some. Meaning not all. So how come you are still a virgin if you claim that you are an in-cel (implying that you do crave sexuality).

These things just don't add up. I don't believe in-cels exist at all or at least I think the 99% of in-cels who claim to be that aren't in-cels, just confused people who latch onto any easy label they can categorize themselves with.

 No.196544

What happened to /b/ I've been locked up for 143 days I missed out

 No.196545

>>196543
There's thousands of insels over the age 30, just because they aren't larping as monks doesn't make them any less wizardry

 No.196547

File: 1665360118400.jpg (107.9 KB, 480x960, 1:2, tumblr_ba16c2413765ce7e6ab….jpg) ImgOps iqdb


 No.196549

>>196545
They aren't insels like I said. They think they are and identify with a retarded internet meme. But if they wanted to get laid they could have done it already.

These "in-cels" confuse reality with their ideals. They desire something and wait for something that doesn't exist in reality. That's why they don't have sex because they don't want sex generally or any kind of sex. They want a special, idealized version of sex that obviously only exists in anime and romantic books.

 No.196554

>>196528
Sex with a prostitute doesn't make you not an inzel. Also, wtf, its illegal in most places and takes a normie-tier social skills and confidence to pull off. Which fucking wizzie is going to drive around town and solicit sex off a stranger, or even make a fucking call knowing they could go to jail on top of being rejected by a fucking hooker?

 No.196555

>>196547
how are you doing, man?

 No.196577

>>196554
>Sex with a prostitute doesn't make you not an inzel.
How? If you have sex then you aren't living the celibate life anymore. Sex is sex.

>its illegal in most places

No, it's not. Even in places where it is illegal people go to whores all the time without much trouble.

>takes a normie-tier social skills and confidence to pull off. Which fucking wizzie is going to drive around town and solicit sex off a stranger, or even make a fucking call knowing they could go to jail on top of being rejected by a fucking hooker?

People who want to have sex actually? You do know people do exactly this, I mean get into contact with bitches on the net or find them personally besides streets and pay them for sex? Social skills? LOL It's the same as going to the shop to buy bread but instead you buy sex. Most people who visit prostitutes are semi-autists or aspie people with zero social skills. You hand the money over and get what you want.

Any more excuses? You can confess now anytime that you could have gone to a hooker or even ordered one to your own home without much trouble but that isn't good enough for you. You are picky, you have standards. You aren't looking for casual sex, you want something else. You aren't an inxel.

 No.196578

>>196577
Nigger it's not like they just sell whores on amazon.

 No.196579

>>196578
It's just like that. Of course most wymen won't call themselves whores, bitches or prostitutes openly but you can find them if you look for them. They are mostly advertising themselves as giving massage or simply call themselves escorts. I trust you have the ability to read between the lines.

It's not some amazing skill to find a whore and get into contact with her.

But again, I doubt most of you inc-els would want it. You want some anime waifu in real life who will accept your personality and will love you for who you are? Pff, well you can wait for that.

 No.196580

wizards driving around the red light district looking to engage in wizardly activities

 No.196594

>>196555
I have lost something vital inside of me. Jail was hell. Why is /b/ not showing up in the search results?

 No.196596

>>196594
/b/ never showed up in the search or /all/. You need to manually type the URL and then add the board to favourites for it to show on the boardlist

 No.196598

>>196596
Thanks for the help

 No.196600

>>196579
>You want some anime waifu in real life who will accept your personality and will love you for who you are? Pff, well you can wait for that.
A hell of a whole lot better than paying some ugly 0/10 whore hundreds of dollars just so she'll touch your dick for five minutes and give you an STD, I think. Why are you acting so condescending towards people who literally only just want to bee loved and insulting them for not taking the "alternative" of fucking whores, which is pretty much the same as kidnapping a random stray dog off the street and fucking it, just with money involved?

 No.196601

>>196178
Being a wizard doesn't say anything about you except that you are over 30 and a male virgin. All the other stuff about whether wizards are "bad people" is dependent on your personal values. If you think a good person or genetic success is someone with an active social and sex life, then I suggest you leave this website and seek help from a therapist or social worker to help you achieve those goals. Not even trying to call you out as a fake wizard or anything, but if you feel ashamed of being a virgin then spending your time identifying with other virgins on a virgin website is basically just harming yourself. Personally I don't see myself as a failure or genetic dead end because I haven't had sex and the idea seems very silly to me.

 No.196604

>>196600
Just get into PC/retro-computer tinkering. Can be pretty wholesome and entertaining.

 No.196610

>>196579
>>196577
Its nearly impossible to find prostitute in t*rkey and its illegal. What you said is nonsense an ugly man with no money could never have sex where I live unless he rapes a succubus. You’re deluded and have no idea about many things.

 No.196611

>>196610
Just rape a succubus and when the police come speak in arabic and they'll let you go bro :)

 No.196612

>>196610
Just because something is illegal, doesn't mean it's not available. There's whores in every country, they're just hiding in plain sight. You have know where to look and who to ask, same as drugs. Ironically, the chumps who need prosts the most can't find them because they have zero social connections.

 No.196616

>>196600
I don't care what you do, I just don't understand the inc-el thing. So you cry about not being able to have sex all day but you don't even try to get laid? I pointed out whores for you because actual failed normals who really want sex use them.

But you refuse using a prostitute. So you aren't an inzel in truth. You are celibate for voluntary reasons. So stop referring to yourself as an inzel and stop crying about tfwnogf and tfwnosex all the time. Because you actively refuse to engage in sexual acts that you consider below yourself, even though you could.

>paying hundreds of dollars for ugly 0/10

You can get decent looking whores for much cheaper than that. Not every whore is specialized for seducing rich men. In fact, those whores are a minority, they are the top model escorts who can attract powerful men. The average whore isn't visited by Elon Musk or Trump.
>for five minutes
Boy, you can literally order whores to your house for days if you have the necessary money. I know all this from other people I knew.
>give you an STD
That's why people use condoms.

But these arguments that they are expensive and give STD…do you think these don't apply to average succubi? Like I said, you are waiting for something that doesn't exist and complain and whine because it doesn't exist. That's stupid. Make up your mind. You either want sex or not. If you want it then prostitutes can give it to you. STDs, money, excuses, excuses…If someone wants to fuck then he doesn't care about STDs or money, he gets sex any way he can. Normals and failed normals do this. You are basically listing all the negative things of love and relationships but claim that you are an inzel. If you are this horrified by relationships and love then again, why are you an inzel?

I pretty much agree with you that these things are retarded and I don't advocate for you to engage in any sexual activity. I'm just trying to clear up the inzel paradox. I don't understand you people and I genuinely think above a certain age, like 25, you can't be inzel.

I'm insulting you people because like you said you don't want sex but want to "be loved". That's not being an inzel. You are celibate voluntarily because you haven't met the 'special someone' yet. (Most likely you won't meet her ever because, again, you confuse reality with your wishes. Romantic love is a meme in real life.)

>of fucking whores, which is pretty much the same as kidnapping a random stray dog off the street and fucking it, just with money involved?

No. You make a business deal. You give her money and she gives you sex, it's not different from buying anything else. Do you honestly believe non-hooker succubi are any different? You have to take them out on dates, buy them gifts, etc just to be able to have sex with them. When you make calculations you can realize spending money on hookers is actually the cheaper way. Normal, non-hooker succubi hypocritically pretend that they don't care about money the most but surprise, they do. Hookers are at least honest about the deal.

>>196610
Yeah we know it is "illegal" in some countries but that doesn't mean there are no whores. It is the oldest job for wymen and the most natural to them, even laws can't change this. Like I said somewhere, read between the lines. Hookers don't go around with signs saying "1 hour X dollars" etc, you have to look for them in bars, on the street, on the net, etc.

>an ugly man with no money could never have sex

I'm sure you can spare a little money for 30 minutes if you aren't a homeless beggar. And being ugly literally doesn't matter. What do you think, only handsome people visit whores? On the contrary.
>You’re deluded and have no idea about many things.
So I guess most of Turkey is made up of inzels because "ugly men with no money" naturally end up as virgins…Who is the deluded here?

 No.196631

>>196616
> So I guess most of Turkey is made up of inzels because "ugly men with no money" naturally end up as virgins…

Absolutely yes. Most of the men I did know in high school and university were virgins. There are a lot of adult virgins here. Finding prostitute in my city is nearly impossible you have no idea about many things.

 No.196645

>>196631
You are the one who has no idea about anything. No matter where you live, only a minority (prob. around 1%) men are virgins after 25.

If you are a virgin after 25 then you don't want to lose your virginity for whatever reason. By 25 if you really want sex you either go to a whore or you lower your standards and settle for a fat, ugly gf like most men do.

For normals, virginity is like a curse. They get rid of it asap. I heard about a guy who lost his virginity at 19 and he considered it such a relief he celebrated it with a bottle of wine.

Most men aren't virgins. This has always been the case no matter where you lived.

 No.196675

>>196645
Fuck off retard. You don’t know anything about me or about the place I live. Even If I wanted to lose my virginity its just impossible for me. I wanna murder retards like you who they think they know more about other people more than themselves. Things have changed so much in last 20 years. Inc*lhood and adult virginity became an epidemic in everywhere, fertility rates are collapsing to record low levels. Marriage rates are at rock bottom , for significant percentage of men having sex is nearly impossible. You are a dumb fool and don’t understand how societies are collapsing because of female emancipation and extremely low fertility rates.

 No.196680

if you want sex, go away

if you dont… stop talking about it then

 No.196681

>>196675
>Inc*lhood and adult virginity became an epidemic in everywhere, fertility rates are collapsing to record low levels. Marriage rates are at rock bottom , for significant percentage of men having sex is nearly impossible. You are a dumb fool and don’t understand how societies are collapsing because of female emancipation and extremely low fertility rates.

Just because some inc#els whine about this shit all the time on r9k and pol doesn't mean the majority of men are inzels or virgins. Which planet you live on? God, I'm really just amazed there exist people like you who are completely out of touch with reality.

Most people aren't virgins and it's always been this way. Being ugly or having no money aren't excuses because if you go out you can see ugly and poor men with succs all the time. I know numerous poor or ugly people and they are all norms.

Marriage rates and birth rates are lower because people want to fuck simply and they don't want to live in a family nowadays. That doesn't mean there are more virgins nowadays. Female emancipation doesn't cause the collapse of anything, people still fuck, probably they fuck even more nowadays then previously any time in history.

You are completely wrong on pretty much everything. You are a virgin because you prefer solitude to hanging out with others and don't want to chase succubi, which is fine but again, don't pretend you are an inzel and don't whine about >tfwnogf in this case. The inc-el is just a myth, it doesn't exist.

 No.196689

>>196680
Imagine wanting things…lmao. Can't relate!

 No.196690

Every people has their particular circumstances, and particular life trajectory, so to classify every one here as "unlovable" or "worst of the worst" is harsh and stupid. Do you know of my life story? No, right? So don't generalize, you don't know people's life to know about anything.

 No.196702

>>196681

>You are completely wrong on pretty much everything. You are a virgin because you prefer solitude to hanging out with others and don't want to chase succubi, which is fine but again, don't pretend you are an inzel and don't whine about >tfwnogf in this case. The inc-el is just a myth, it doesn't exist


You’re a dumb fool. You don’t even know how hideous I look like. Arguing with you is a waste of time. You believe in lies but lies will collapse one day as it will result in collapse of many western countries before the end of this century because of female emancipation

 No.196705

>>196702
>You don’t even know how hideous I look like.
True but then again, ugliness isn't really an excuse either. There are ugly females too, you know. Ugly males tend to have ugly gfs.

>it will result in collapse of many western countries before the end of this century because of female emancipation

What-e-ver. 2D is superior to 3D anyway.

 No.196710

>>196705
>ugliness isn't really an excuse either.
opinion discarded

 No.196716

>>196710
It's not an excuse because again, if you weren't looking at internet memes only then you'd know most ugly men do have families or gfs. It takes something more to be a wiz or to stay a virgin. Most likely hyper-passive attitude (hinting that you don't give a shit about sexuality) or a feeling of superiority which prevents us from chasing succubi like most men do.

 No.196739

>>196716
You have no idea that ugly men have %0 chance to be with ugly succubus. Even ugly succubi don’t want ugly men but of course you’re a clueless fool that believes in lies.

 No.196741

>>196739
>be me
>go outside
>see ugly man
>he has wife

wow.

 No.196743

>>196741
He must be rich or high status in some sense. Ugly succubi would never be with ugly low status men you retard.

 No.196746

>>196743
Ugly poor men can and do attract the love and friendship of females of all shapes and sizes. Likewise, poor and ugly females find can just as easily find themselves a well-off and physically fit man to share life with. The evidence of this is literally unavoidable if you go for a short walk to the corner store, but all you do is browse forums where ugly rude men complain that no GF has fallen in to their lap, so you just assume that to be the reality. It's convenient for you because it renders you, a poor and ugly CRAB, irresponsible and helpless. Backpedaling on your 0% claim by moving the goal post to "Well only POOR and ugly men" makes you sound like a backpedaler who moves goalposts. Not a good way to sound!!

 No.196751

>>196746
I go outside occasionally and I never see the mythical ugly guy with hot wife/gf. I did see a short jewish guy with a slightly attractive younger succubus but he was driving an expensive sports car.

 No.196766

>>196741
If you're a complete normalnigger you can eventually find a succubi with low self-esteem who wouldn't mind being with an ugly man. The problem is that most ugly wizards are completely stunted and traumatized after years of bullying and rejection from normalfags. Most people here don't know how to interact with people, let alone succubi. Something that comes as natural as breathing for the average normalfag.

 No.196770

>>196739
>ugly men have %0 chance to be with ugly succubus
Extremely hard to believe considering the vast of majority of men do reproduce and/or have sexual relationships with females.

Ugly men don't want ugly succubi either to be honest but they settle for them. Same goes for ugly succubi, they don't want ugly men but they need to lower their standards eventually.

>>196766
>The problem is that most ugly wizards are completely stunted and traumatized after years of bullying and rejection from normalfags. Most people here don't know how to interact with people, let alone succubi.
Sounds like another excuse. Many people are bullied or get rejected by people before they find someone, that's natural. Still, people here deliberately avoid the presence of females. If someone is truly an inzel, a person who wants to have sex, then he will seek out female company sooner or later.

Nobody is an inzel actually here. We are a bunch of loners and outsiders who don't want to be among others. But inzels feel the need to play the victim for some reason. "Wahh why won't anybody love me/fuck me?! (even though I barely even leave my room)??"

It's just childish. You either want something and in this case you go and try to get it or you don't really want that thing and you are fine without it.

 No.196771

>>196770

1 in 4 men over 50 do not have any children. 75% is a majority but I wouldn't call it a vast majority.

source: Men’s Fertility and Fatherhood: 2014. Us Census Bureau

 No.196772

>>196770
>f someone is truly an inzel, a person who wants to have sex, then he will seek out female company sooner or later.
Okay but seeking doesn't mean success. I can fucking seek out bees wandering through the arctic but I'll never find any.

 No.196780

>>196770
It's completely untrue. If you think about it like a male then you'll never understand because females don't think the same way males do. Just think about it like this: are you attracted to guys? Obviously you're not even attracted to the kind of guys gay guys like, and if you were then you still wouldn't understand why a female would be attracted to a typical ugly straight guy.

I mean if you really want to have sex or something, even sex is not a rational act. You already know this from whatever demented things you use to satisfy yourself.

 No.196799

>>196770
> Extremely hard to believe considering the vast of majority of men do reproduce and/or have sexual relationships with females

> Nobody is an inzel actually here. We are a bunch of loners and outsiders who don't want to be among others. But inzels feel the need to play the victim for some reason. "Wahh why won't anybody love me/fuck me?! (even though I barely even leave my room)??"

It's just childish. You either want something and in this case you go and try to get it or you don't really want that thing and you are fine without it.

You’re a complete moron and what you did write is just lies
As this anon proves it significant percentage of men do end childless and lonely despite not wanting to be like that

>>196771

 No.196811

>>196771
Since when not having any children is the same as being a virgin??? Most of those men don't have children because they don't want to and would rather have casual sex with teenager succubi than settle down and have a family. So again, you have to take away from that 25% too. You end up with probably 1-2% men who are complete virgins.

>>196772
But seeking is the key to success, you surely understand this. If you don't go out and try to meet people then you'll end up alone. Logical, right? I don't think anyone lost his virginity by reading inzel forums all day.

>>196780
Females choose partners differently, yes, I think everyone knows this. But I think you can understand that rich, high status and handsome men aren't the majority. So an ugly succ is forced to lower her standards eventually if she wants a family because she will realize that no Brad Pitt will marry her. There are billions of females on this planet, literally. I'm absolutely sure if someone wants to get laid then he can do it. Complete dwarf-type people or ugly (I mean really ugly, monster type ugly) men can do it, autist men can do it, homeless people can fuck homeless wymen too, so please don't come with the excuses to me.

Everyone can find someone that will find him attractive enough to have sex with him.

 No.196815

>>196811
I don't even know what point you're making now. a crab is involuntary celibate. Meaning people who try and try and never get sex. You seem to think that if someone just goes outside enough a succubus will fall into their arms.

 No.196822

>>196815
And I don't know what your point is. You want to make it sound like some people just can't get sex no matter how hard they try even though you yourself never tried most likely.

You can understand that you'd love a supermodel the most but knowing that you can't get one you'd settle for an average wyman, right? Wymen aren't different. They fantasize about DiCaprio but they know it's just a fantasy.

If only people with superior genes reproduced then why do you think there are so many ugly people? God…

 No.196832

>>196822
>You want to make it sound like some people just can't get sex no matter how hard they try even though you yourself never tried most likely.
What does this have to do with me? You seriously believe that there isn't anyone who wants sex and can't get it?

 No.196837

>>196815
scribbles observation on notepad
excess male births will seek acceptance but they are rejected, this will lead to male on male rapes and violence among one another.
can you blame mgtows and intcels? seeking a mate makes sense from an evolutionary point of view, species wants to create a copy of itself and be the dominant organism but natural selection has other plans for them.

 No.196838

its just nature killing off all the excess males, the euthanasia facilities will speed up the process where we ourselves will be employees for three months until health deteriorates and you train your replacement.

 No.196842

>>196178
>no sauce
I can make up graphs too, wiz. In fact I can shit a better graph with some basic Python. Behold the real numbers! File upload isn't working. https://a.uguu.se/nTZffumL.png

 No.196852

>>196837
>>196838
We should get the system apologists, antinatalists, and darwinists in a room together

 No.196893

>>196822
> You want to make it sound like some people just can't get sex no matter how hard they try even though you yourself never tried most likely.

You’re a retard who believes in lies. There are millions of men who will never get sex even if they tried their hardeat. You just don’t understand succubi even the ugly ones prefer being crazy cat moms over having sex or marriage with ugly men, which thats what they’re doing as you could understand from collapsed fertility and marriage rates. There were anons who posted that significant percentage of men never do get sex but you’re a moron who can’t accept the facts.

 No.196899

File: 1666023065811.png (11.15 KB, 120x120, 1:1, 47e969b366960eba141416fdca….png) ImgOps iqdb

>>196822
>>196893
There's no reason why "trying harder" will necessarily produce any particular social interaction. You could put an infinite amount of effort into "getting" a handshake from me with no luck, as it's something given or withheld freely depending how I feel

You could argue there are social mechanisms that produce handshakes, called conventions. Together these conventions form part of a social matrix that regulates behavior and reinforces power. Sex was arguably embedded within this matrix such that it could be mechanically produced in the past, but today it more closely resembles a luxury activity and is therefore not subject to the same social mechanisms. To understand the new structures of power and biopolitics shaping sexuality would mean understanding the profusion of sexual subcultures, identities, and how sex became part of an aesthetic or lifestyle

The so-called collapse in marriage and fertility is more interesting, as the initial policy of replenishment migration was based on the faulty premise that source nations would have above-replacement fertility. This is no longer the case, as the working age population is contracting globally. This is reflected in the anxiety surrounding sex for particular people, as sexuality and this system of work are joined together in their minds, so we occasionally see appeals like "save marriage or your system dies" to the same system that's unable, willing or not, to reproduce itself

 No.196915

>>196832
>You seriously believe that there isn't anyone who wants sex and can't get it?
Probably there are, people who are seriously crippled either mentally or physically and are uncapable of even taking a shit on their own. People whose bodies were burned or people who got paralyzed from the neck down, yeah, I think they can be inzels. But you and most people who claim to be inzels? It's just a pity party and shitty group identity meme.

>>196893
>You just don’t understand succubi even the ugly ones prefer being crazy cat moms over having sex or marriage with ugly men, which thats what they’re doing as you could understand from collapsed fertility and marriage rates.
What a moron, you seriously brainwashed yourself into believing this trash? People who never had sex or don't have a family are extremely rare, you can continue your delusional projection and believe that the majority of males are virgins (LOL!) but reality won't change according to your distorted views. Go up to a bunch of men and discuss with them how you are a virgin man in your 20s, I'm sure they will all tell you how they are still virgins too…

And again, fertility and marriage rates don't prove anything as I said. Many people live a life of pleasure and don't have children or don't marry. That doesn't mean they are virgins.

>There were anons who posted that significant percentage of men never do get sex but you’re a moron who can’t accept the facts.

He posted marriage and fertility rates. Again, not the same as being a virgin. You can't worm your way out of this so easily.

>>196899
You are just overcomplicating things because you too get your ideas about reality from image boards and inzel forums. Do you know what it looks like to me?
>I want a cat soooo bad
>Why don't I have a cat while many others do? Not fair!!
>The game is rigged, I can't get a cat.
>Meanwhile…
>You never leave the house to try to get a cat.
>If you accidentally do leave the house and come across cats on the street you don't even look at them or avoid them as much as you can.
>You never do anything to get a cat.
>In fact, you are avoiding them.
>You instead complain on the net about cat-owners and cats and how cats have high standards because no cat has ever walked into your room and asked to be your pet.
>Fuck cats, they only like people who can give them the most expensive luxury!!44
>Someone comes along and asks you why don't you try to have a cat if you want one so much.
>You get offended that someone dares to question your martyrdom, victimhood and ""misery""
>K-Kisama…I WANT a cat! Don't you understand??! I can't get one!!
>You go back to looking at pictures and videos of cats on the net and whining on image boards about how cats supposedly ""hate"" you or ""avoid"" you

This is on the level of insanity at this point. There are more ways to have sex nowadays than ANYTIME during history. You have social media, Tinder and such things, bars, meetings and parties for single people, prostitution, etc etc.

So please, don't come at me with this shit. "Inzels" are only confused individuals who don't even know themselves and refuse to see beneath the surface of delusions they constructed for themselves. If you want to complain and play the victim go ahead, there are numerous better, actual reasons for you to play the victim. Not being able to have sex isn't one of them. But then again, I guess that group identity and label is just really too important for you people to part ways with your delusions.

 No.196918

Fuck off back to Crystal and go talk about celebrities or sniffing cats or whatever the fuck there, god damn.

 No.196919

>>196915
>You are just overcomplicating things because you too get your ideas about reality from image boards and inzel forums.
My observation has been chans simplify ideas, often to suit themselves, and reality is immeasurably more complex

>cat analogy

I don't recognize whatever this is driving at (something about sour grapes and victim mentality)

>This is on the level of insanity at this point. There are more ways to have sex nowadays than ANYTIME during history. You have social media, Tinder and such things, bars, meetings and parties for single people, prostitution, etc etc.

This would support the idea of including these in our analysis of modern sexuality, rather than the outmoded behaviorism and mechanistic thinking we have seen up to this point. When you say there are "more ways" to connect with people you leave the correlation to the reader, but we observe the inverse correlation in reality. This inverse relationship has been seen in countries like S. Korea and Japan long before ours

 No.196920

>>196242
Not everyone on this site is a loser though. There are plenty of people who wouldn't have problems picking up succubi if they wanted to. IMO, its about rejecting relationships or maybe living a life where they aren't possible. Could be because you have a career, you're schizoid, introverted, religious, or w/e. OP starts out by writing a thesis that everyone here is a loser who has failed at the normie game but he doesn't consider the people who aren't playing it. I think your post is disrespectful.

 No.196921

>>196751
This is probably the worst place for any kind of advice on succubus but I've always thought it was ridiculous the way that people from forums like r9k pathologize aspects of male appearance.

The thing is with men is they arent exactly known for their appearance anyway. testosterone makes a guy grow hair everywhere. it makes the skin rough. it gives them brutish muscles. this is asymmetrical and inelegant. 'beauty' is just not really something you apply to men. yet people on r9k have this very feminine idea that men need to look a certain way to attract mates. they often base their theories from anecdotal data that comes from platforms like tinder where the only way that succubi CAN judge a match is to focus on appearance but i argue this isnt how a succubi judges such a thing in real life for an actual relationship.

succubi look for things like: can you protect them, are you able to provide for them, do you have useful skills that contribute to your in-group. neckbeards like to complain that 'succubi only date assholes' but imo the reason they do that is the asshole actually possesses useful qualities. they are confident so they can easily succeed in the real world and the way they carry themselves makes people think they could stand up for themselves (and others.) its not because they're pretty or have a certain jaw size. such 'black pill' theories are honestly fucking retarded.

 No.196940

>>196921
it's easier to work on your looks than on things you either have or you don't, such as charisma, wit and so on that ugly/homely womanizers have

 No.196945

>>196921
>>196915
You both are dumb fools. No matter how much facts are presented to you , you just deny it. I never said majority of men are virgins as the other anon posted statistics %25 of men could never get sex or could marry as its just impossible for them. You still retardedly believe men can’t get sex just because they never try as you could look from statistics of tinder or other dating apps succubi are just not interested in significant percentage of men.Just look to dating app statistics succubi just ignores ugly men.

Some men will never have sex even if they tried their hardest. Your imagination of world is lies and outdated its not because some men refuse marriage or children that marriage rates and fertility rates are collapsing because succubi finds some men low status and not worthy for them. But you fools are delusional and no amount of truth will change your opinions.

 No.196947

>>196921
The crab obsessions are just an extension of your argument, that things associated with genetic health and ability to provide are attractive ( jawline, shoulder width, chin, height, eye shape, facial symmetry ).

Crabs are insane and have a negative emotional environment, but mainstream internet has a position that denies basic male experiences for their emotional benefit as well. Your probably need to read some of the crab science stuff to see what they use to justify their narratives as plausible to understand it.

 No.196957

>>196919
The cat analogy is simply how crabs are. They don't even try to get what they "want" yet they claim they want it. That's one of the biggest contradictions ever. If you want to eat a pizza then you do everything you can to get your hands on a pizza, it's that simple. If you don't do anything to get the thing you desire then you are just looking for a reason to feel sorry for yourself and to play the victim. That is what being an inzel is about.

What I mean is inzels don't want sex or gfs actually. They are celibates for voluntary reasons. But they are too mentally fucked up to realize this or too lazy to do some basic level introspection. It's easier to just play the martyr and to play the loser.

>S.Korea and Japan

You mean the countries where men would rather jerk off to 2D then meet real wymen? Yeah, those "crabs", haha.

>>196945
Provide some actual source that proves what you believe or shut up. Prove to us that 25% of men can never get pussy or marry (insane delusion, again). You are implying that 1 out of 4 men is virgin. Are you aware of that? And how retarded that is? From your school you are probably the only one who is still a virgin lol The virginity rate is much lower than that.

>>196921
Don't bother to explain it to them. It's a sect. They believe in rigid dogmas instead of facts.

>>196947
>things associated with genetic health and ability to provide are attractive ( jawline, shoulder width, chin, height, eye shape, facial symmetry ).
These have absolutely nothing to do with genetic health or the ability to provide. You can't be rich if you are ugly or short? Putin is a literal dwarf and he is one of the biggest alpha males in the world.

You can look good but still be a beta cuck that wymen don't respect. It's all about respect with females. They respect men who have money or status or power.

 No.196970

>>196957
You’re truly a moron absolutely no reason to argue with you. There are millions of men who can’t get sex even if they tried their hardest. You just cannot accept the fact inc*ls fails to have sex even if they tried to. But you use that retarded cat analogy like they never try to which proves that you’re a retard. succubi just don’t wanna have sex with ugly men as tinder and other dating app statistics proves it as you could also look to that. You’re just a delusional retard that cannot accept some men could never get sex without prostitution or rape.


[Last 50 Posts]
[Go to top] [Catalog] [Return][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ Home ] [ wiz / dep / hob / lounge / jp / meta / games / music ] [ all ] [  Rules ] [  FAQ ] [  Search /  History ] [  Textboard ] [  Wiki ]