I now consider researching conspiracy theories to be a hobby of mine. Of course, as a hikki, this information is of literally no use to me whatsoever, and I do not have the charisma to "educate" others. It is simply a pastime.
Many people act like simply researching these very alternative ideas is damaging in and of itself. Popular on wizchan youtuber named "K9 Aversion" recently announced she will no longer be creating content simply because people among her fanbase were discussing 5G towers and anti-vaxx ideas within her communities. Discussion alone is so offensive? Why? I do not even believe many of the ideas proposed myself and just enjoy thinking about them.
Because of these extreme reactions, I feel it necessary to give this disclaimer. Again, I do not necessarily believe the things proposed in this thread but rather enjoy thinking about it.
Please do not discuss theories that are political in nature in this thread. I don't want it to be deleted, although I find them interesting as well.
Some examples I've been thinking about lately:
- Alien abductions are real, however they differ from the normalfag idea of an alien abduction in that real abductions occur spiritually and not physically. And these abductions are NEVER to your benefit and you leave very unhealthy and emotionally damaged. They happen during the sleep normally, however sometimes they can happen while awake and when this happens it's similar to a date rape drug– you have a 2-5 hour blank spot in your memory when you "wake up" and have a feeling of general unease.
- The extension of the flat earth theory which claims the entire sky is a hologram, and sometimes that no planets except Earth exist. There are many youtube videos that document sky hologram "glitches".
- Alternatively (not flat earth related), that the sky is itself a giant living organism and that it sometimes sends shards of itself down to attack or observe people (they look like blue blankets and fly at great speeds.)
- You can fall through the ground like a video game glitch and get stuck in an infinite void on certain parts of the planet.
- Dinosaurs existed up until the early 1900's as evidenced by dinosaur tracks on the top layer of the earth that are way too well preserved to be from 60,000,000 years ago.
- Some gnostic wizards think that if they become spiritually elevated enough that they can cease ingesting food of any kind and live heaPost too long. Click here to view the full text.