I am wizard in his mid 30s who has been using wizardchan since the original site was created in 2012. I only mention this to give a bit of background info so that others can understand where I am coming from. In recent years, I have seen the post quality decline exponentially. While I am aware that nostalgia can heavily influence one's perception of the quality of the past, I have reviewed old threads I have archived and came to the conclusion that not only was the post quality overall higher, but my interactions with other users was far more genuine compared to now. As far as who the culprits of Wizardchan's comparatively poor post quality are, I have identified 3 archetypes responsible at least 80 percent of Wizardchan's demise.The Improvebruh
• Does not care about this site or it's culture, is only here to shill for nofap or other improvebruh shit.
• Tries to revise history and gaslight other users into thinking Wizardchan was always against hentai and masturbation when this is demonstrably false.
• Has a severe superiority complex. Loves to lecture others and views this site as an ideal audience to do so to as he views the user base of this site as beneath him.
• Larps as a "truwiz" despite clearly being an outsider.
• Calls everyone who calls out his shilling a "crab" even though he is one himself. Internally rationalizes being a larping crab by thinking everyone on this site is secretly a crab anyway.The /r9k/ crossposter
• Uses words like "cringe" "schizo" and "boomer" as insults.
• Posts mostly in greentext format.
• Uses reaction pics in every argument, often smug anime succubi.
• Posts trap/tranny/bbc content.
• Only comes to wizardchan when he isn't getting the amount of (You)s he desires on /r9k/.The gayposter
• Still hasn't outgrown his "lol so randumb" phase, mentally 11 years old.Post too long. Click here to view the full text.