Today I counted 7 false flags reported by Russian state media:
1. Ukrainian armor advances into Russia, is defeated and retreats, 2 BMP's destroyed. Location not stated, no videos or photographs of anything.
2. Massive Ukrainian assault and breakthrough near Mariupol, live webcams in the area show complete silence.
3. Captured helmet camera proves Polish black ops/mercenaries were killed trying to do a sneak chemical attack against civilians in Donbas, totally real footage complete with explosion sound effects copied from an old youtube video. No Polish language in the video, no corpses, no IDs, nothing.
4. Border guard shack in Rostov oblast destroyed by Ukrainian artillery. 40km from nearest Ukrainian position, one explosion claimed, supposed photo shows perfect accuracy and complete destruction of the building. No casualties.
5. Secret mass graves allegedly discovered in occupied Donbas, proof of Ukrainians secretly genociding Russians. No photos.
6. Ukraine bombs schools in Donbas, photos proving the deed show a damaged kindergarten in Ukrainian town of Stanitsa Luganska though.
7. The "people's republics" officially ask Russia for money and military intervention to save them from the massive Ukrainian assault. No videos or photos of the fighting, webcams show nothing.
And new ones just dropped: Russian minister of defense officially claimed that Americans are "pumping nukes" into Ukraine and that Ukraine is a more dangerous rogue nuclear state than Iran and North Korea. Also that Ukraine isn't a real country, only an American psyop.
Russia just started the war. Good bye.
All Putin did was recognize the independance of Ukranian seperatist regions, IE those in Ukraine who still wish to be part of Russia.
Low info or deliberately obtuse? All you had to do to understand what they want was watch the council meeting earlier today and listen to the speech right now.