I was born with weird mentality. I give you few examples of it.45 posts and 5 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.
1. When they bullied me at school, sometimes I thought in my mind that perhaps they have reason for it and it may be partly my fault.
2. When they insulted me at school I did nothing about it, because I thought that if I want to push somebody in the face then I must have good reason for it and being insulted is not enough a reason. I couldnt in most cases insult back thanks to social phobia.
3. Teachers were mad at me when I were fighting with my bully few times at elementary school, so thanks to that I thought that I must avoid fighting with bullies no matter what, because teachers wont like it. So, after elementary school I practically havent fight with anybody, despite being bullied in every school I went to.
4. If somebody told me that I have to do something, the way he wants I did it (even if when in my mind I knew that I should do what I want instead of listening to some moron). If I did what somebody ordered me to do and I didnt like it, then in my mind I was insulting the guy who gave me order (I was calling him moron or something like that)
5. In the middle school even smaller guys than me bullied me, because of me being brainwashed by the teachers that fighting agaisnt bully is bad.
I m ashamed of that.
6. Lots of people yelled at me, mostly for no reason, just because they were frustrated. In the adulthood - I understood - thats just their mentality, which I dont have.
7. When I graduated from middle school, then I wanted to choose high school, but my mother recommended me other highschool, so I did what she wanted me to do and after years I was mad at her, because I could choose better highschool with better people, instead of listening to her.
Everything went so wrong… What do you think about me?
It's actually completely true.
Go back to /wiz/ where you can be retarded and the schizoid wannabes won't call you out for it
Yet risky it worked…
in situations like that I use remain passive (no shame, you see) since such a critic is merely feeding me while complaining about things I wouldn't for him at all but rather for myself.
Not much regretting since they do not set strict privations over me. I think you took them too seriously, more than they deserved.
but is not, you can be attacked even when you are actively trying to not associate with those people. Most bullying cases i saw were people who never tried to fit in in the first place and were resented for being asocial.
When someone doesn't even try to take part in the social hierarchy people too invested in it see it as a denial of their rank in that hierarchy so they become offended and act out on it.
If you weren't bullied you probably passed as a normalnigger yourself
>>234193>When someone doesn't even try to take part in the social hierarchy people too invested in it see it as a denial of their rank in that hierarchy so they become offended and act out on it.