[ Home ] [ wiz / dep / hob / lounge / jp / meta / games / music ] [ all ] [  Rules ] [  FAQ ] [  Search /  History ] [  Textboard ] [  Wiki ]

/wiz/ - Wizardry

[]
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)
Sort by: Image size:   [Reload]   [Archive]
R: 135 / I: 12

any wizards with schizoid personality disorder?

after recently discovering that this disorder existed and just so happened to exactly describe the hell I've been living in. I began to wonder if any other wizards are suffering from this as well.

furthermore, if any of you do suffer from this I want to know how you deal with it?

>inb4 hurr schizo tread hahaha.


just for the record (and anyone who does not know), schizoid personality disorder is nothing like schizophrenia, no voices, no hallucinations, nothing like that.
the disorder causes a person to withdraw from life via the usage of maladaptive daydreaming, normally leaving them as a husk of a person.
R: 47 / I: 5
Life is pointless, struggle after struggle, a brief breeze of happiness between, still all in all, is pointless in the end, can it be different? I don't know the answer for that, only hope for more hope, more smiles, less cry - yet here me(you, we) are here, brief journey through it all - enjoy it or despise it, it all will end some day.
R: 59 / I: 12
What are some essential books related to wizardry? Any charts? Need some books recommendations
R: 54 / I: 1
If you could go back in time to your early 20s what advice would you give yourself?
R: 270 / I: 14
Wizardry and the black pill

What is the correlation of being a wizard and being ugly? Does a handsome wizard exist or it's impossible? What's the wizard consensus?
R: 52 / I: 6

I don't think you're that dumb.

I wanted to spend some time here to point out an elephant in the room: there is an EXTREME disparity between people here calling themselves low IQ or very dumb, and the quality of the posts in explaining how dumb they are. Like, I get the whole "muh Dunning-Kruger" thing, but what I've seen here over the years is a whole different level that I don't feel is sufficiently explain by Dunning-Kruger. There are a lot of posts that routinely get made where the OP details how utterly incapable they are, but their grammar is impeccable; or how they have mental fog, but it's detailed over a 3 paragraph long post making; or how they have a short attention span, but they're making callbacks to posts they or others have made from days ago. It's just, the extremes I see here between people's perceived and actual abilities is far, FAR greater than I've seen ANYWHERE else.

listn wen someoen fish has think issue tehy post tish dog GOD (<-This is how someone with an actual mental issue would post)
When someone has a mental issue, they do not post like this. Especially for more than one sentence, nor by making continual callbacks to previously mentioned issues or histories. Furthermore, notice the lack of irrelevant "schizophrenic babble".

One obvious answer is an extreme lack of self-esteem, no doubt caused by personal circumstances and environment. If that is the case, though, it surprises me just how much of a lack of motivational fountains of esteem there are in this world.

Tl;dr, I think a lot of you here are p. smart. Especially those of you posting multi-paragraph theses on an imageboard of all things.
R: 273 / I: 55

Carnivorism / Meat eating / Paleo

https://frankiesfreerangemeat.com
https://www.localharvest.org/

Getting popular lately. This is the opposite of a poor peasant's diet. Feudal lords ate mostly meat. Mongols had two food groups, meat and dairy, and they ate both of these raw & fermented.

Today I finally told my mom I will be making all my own food from now on, as I've been lazy and weak and have eaten junk food she buys. I'm in control of my diet now though. I'll eat a tiny amount of non-animal products when I feel like it, e.g. garlic, spicy peppers, dark chocolate, maybe mushrooms.

I noticed today that my teeth are looking much better. Spending hours eating beef belly probably took off tartar. It's difficult to rip off pieces when it's raw, lots of pulling. I ate it fresh one day and ate it fermented for one day the next. There was ammonia or something on the bottom, just like in that fermented shark stuff. I don't even feel so insecure about my teeth that I need to hide hide them anymore. They're still quite yellow and some are see through a bit. Pretty much okay if someone doesn't examine them closely. When I ate lots of meat and ate S.A.D. food, when I didn't brush my teeth at night I woke up and I had lots more plaque or something on my teeth than normal. I think vitamin k2 mk. 4 and vitamin d together might cause calcium to get into my teeth and make them white again. I'll report in a month or two. If that happens I might try eating bones a bit harder than fish spines and chicken wing tips.

Looking forward to receiving lamb brains this week. I hear when they are fermented for a while they taste like stinky cheese.
R: 40 / I: 2

How are normals so good at everything?

I feel so frustrated whenever I'm sucking in a game or something and realize the people I'm losing or comparing myself to probably have a job and social life on top of being better than me at this. High chance they're also younger than me with other hobbies they're good at as well.

I've had practically limitless free time for almost a decade now and I've never been good at anything. How do these people find the time or the energy? It feels like some people started out with 100+ stat points to build their characters and I just started out with none.
R: 13 / I: 1
Why are we the way that we are? Just why? Born that way? Environment? Just why, wizbros? Serious thread, no low effort or schizo replies.
R: 4 / I: 0
What are the most wizardly movies? I think pic related is one of them, looking for more
R: 24 / I: 1

Guntrip on Sexual Desire

Tension without discharge is only purely unpleasurable when the prospect of satisfaction of the psychological aim is hopeless. To have to go on wanting what one cannot get is painful. Resort is then had to ad hoc tension-relieving devices, which, far from bringing pure pleasure in their train, are usually experienced as disappointingly unsatisfying, because mere decrease of excitation is not what is wanted and in itself gives nothing that can produce a sense of deep satisfaction. On the other hand, the mounting of the tension of desire is itself pleasurable when satisfaction is possible and expected… If tension qua tension were unpleasant in itself and the aim were simply its reduction, then any method of relieving excitation would be as good as any other, i.e. autoeroticism would be as satisfactory as object-love and much more easily come by. In reality the reverse is the case.

Guntrip, Harry Y.. Personality Structure and Human Interaction (Maresfield Library) (p. 134). Taylor and Francis.
R: 48 / I: 1

Older wizard's wisdom

Older wizards(+30), can you give some wisdom for newer wizards? I'm 28 years old now, what happen when you turn 30? How is life? Work? Things in general? Share with us, wizbros!
R: 5 / I: 1
Why is whenever the subject of automation comes up, it inadvertently turns into a bunch of nerds jacking themselves off about how blue collar workers will be rendered obsolete. They always think they're somehow immune for some strange reason because their work is "hard". That work isn't so much hard, it's that the human brain is shit at doing it and gets tired of doing it after 4-5 hours. The upper class needs to buckle up, because it's coming for you.

Automation is best achieved in a clean, sterile, environment without moving parts. Like an office. With physical robotics you have to do physical repairs due to wear and tear. The more diverse the movements you have to perform, the more expensive and often the repairs would be. An Asimov tier robot to replace a construction wagie would cost a tremendous amount of money to implement and maintain, an updated software package with machine learning capabilities would by comparison need little maintenance, and can be copied from system to system with ease. And that's not even getting into the fact that most blue collar companies don't have the capital overheads to even do basic automation, while for white collar it can be centralized into FAGMAN shit.

People have overdosed on science fiction, copium and cerebral narcissism. Just look at Dall-e 2 with the artcels, we were told that human creativity was the last domain on the chopping block by AI and the part that makes us unique. The same is coming in a good ten to fifteen years for all the low lying cognitive work.

Take coding, say an AI can churn out code for basic programs. Well then low lying codecels become proofreaders, and while we're dismissive of pajeet codemonkeys now, a pajeet codemonkey could certainly act as a proofreader for chump change. Suddenly a $150,000 year software developers salary becomes a $30,000 a year proofreader salary.

Society is going to have to deal with the utter devastation of the yuppie laptop class. It will a painful psychological adjustment to the fact that even if you're smart in this world, that leaves you on the level of a curtain cleaner.
R: 40 / I: 4

Fasting

anyone here do this?

i do it for frugal reasons(to save money by not overeating) and to fix my goo brain
R: 107 / I: 32

The earth is a prison trap

The Matrix Reincarnation Soul Trap Theory states that life on earth is inherent suffering, and this suffering is harvested by beings called archons that trick souls into reincarnating on earth through different brainwashing tactics as well as a white light tunnel that lures souls into reincarnating, and wipes their memory., which makes the life experience a person gains mitigated. The white light tunnel is designed to keep souls trapped on earth forever and to make escape impossible.[1]

Although mainstream scientific consensus on life after death is inconclusive, there is a plethora of evidence to suggest that reincarnation is real, including verified cases of young children remembering past lives vividly and being able to pinpoint locations, names, etc.[2][3][4]

Remote viewing or 'extra sensory perception' was developed in the 1970's by the CIA and was used for espionage purposes. Remote viewing is the ability of a human being to perceive information and imagery of remote geographical targets, regardless of time and space. The CIA has declassified documents that provide scientific evidence for Remote Viewing.[5][6] Remote Viewing research by The Farsight Institute, provides further evidence of a tunnel of light soul trap. In a project called The Death Traps, 3 highly trained remote viewers from the Farsight Institute were tasked to remote view what happens to the soul of a person when the psysical body dies. All 3 of them perceived the exact same scenario without communicating with each other, that the soul is confused, disoriented and ends up entering a tunnel of light which violently shocks the soul. Immediately after that, the soul no longer has the memory of who it was and where it come from. Here's where you can watch the trailer of the full video.[7]


In another Farsight project called The Escape, they have investigated how Earth has long been used as a prison planet.

Our consciousness doesn't just exist within our brain, it's collected somewhere else, and we assume there's involvement with the schumann resonance. There a combination of magnetic fields in some kind of alignment with the rest of the solar system. There are also a combination of magnetic fields churning inside our heads. photons and gravity are both involved. If the basis of what makes knowledge and clairvoyance and the "spirit world" possible is photonic and gravitic, then it's hyperdimensional in nature. Properties of primarily hyperdimensional objects and systems include transcendence of linear spacetime (they disregard 3D-4D time and distance). This can provide an explanation to the existence of ghosts, spirits, go is the same place where our consciousness "data" sits in outside of our head.


Arches of Chaos: New Superhighway Network Discovered to Travel Through the Solar System Much Faster : https://scitechdaily.com/arches-of-chaos-new-superhighway-network-discovered-to-travel-through-the-solar-system-much-faster/

Photons can contain complex data : https://www.wired.com/story/chip-ai-works-using-light-not-electrons/

Consciousness is carried by different wave frequencies, the elementary building blocks of our brain aren't constrained by the skull. they slip through. The elementary source of consciousness that we know, our brainwaves, they're EM waves. our skulls are permeable. As our consciousness is a series of wave functions this provides a possible explanation of out of body experiences/ astral projection and remote viewing.

Robert Monroe was the father of out-of-body experiences and astral projection. After having had out-of-body experiences for more than 30 years, Monroe discovered that our reality is used to create and harvest what he calls 'loosh' energy (negative, low vibrational energy). He claims that this universe has been enslaved for the production of loosh energy by the parasitic beings whom he calls 'Archons' who see themselves as rulers and humanity as their enslaved cattle.

Monroe believes that the only way to end the ongoing enslavement of sentient beings is to refuse reincarnation. Robert Monroe also claims that another source of loosh is humans’ worship of God. Here is the declassified CIA document that proves the existence of astral projection (out of body experiences).[9]

Val Valerian is a former CIA agent (real name John Grace) who started writing about the soul reincarnation trap and about Earth being a prison planet in the 1990's. In one of his books he writes:

“It is they (grey aliens) who await in the light when a human being dies. The human being is then recycled into another body and the process begins all over again… Hence the Light and Tunnel at death Trap. Scanning someone they wish to recycle as they near death, the aliens discover who the person was close to has died. They project the person(s) image in the white light tunnel and the image waves you in deeper. If you CHOOSE to follow you can be trapped and sent to another incarnation of their choice… these entities view Earth as a big farm.” - Val Valerian

His books give detailed information about this place being a prison planet, aliens manipulating us, soul harvesting, soul traps and more: Matrix II & Matrix V.

https://archived.moe/x/thread/31372070/#31372070
https://archive.wakarimasen.moe/x/thread/30430624/
R: 7 / I: 0

I orignally wanted to betabuxx but I couldn't

My family legit hired tutors on me and I studied every week and every day but I still turned out to be 5 ft 5 and ethnic - which means betabuxxing won't even work at this height. JFL if I was 3 inches taller like my brother I would have at least gained SOMETHING out of studying. Instead I'm forced to cope or rope.

Can't betabuxx man… stop coping, shame that I actually had doctor parents.
R: 47 / I: 4

the psychology of wizards and NEETs

Does anyone here have studies or books about…well.. us, research about our personalities and psychology in general, like what psychology phenotype lead a person to become a NEET or a wizard? Why and how? It's a fascinating topic to dissect.
R: 197 / I: 18
>Unlawfully arrested for refusing to wear a mask
>The arresting marshal committed a felony against me in this criminal act
>No one cares
>Called the FBI
>Called the local police
>NO ONE CARES
>And nobody is helping me

>Have a couple of lawsuits I can file against Walmart for a collective $1M USD

>They would take 2~3 years to probably complete
>Again, nobody is helping me
>No lawyers would help me
>I had to study everything about law myself to even begin this process
>This isn't even mentioning the issue I had with getting arrested
>I feel like nothing will happen anyway
>AND NOBODY FUCKING CARES

I would probably be a wizard by the time my lawsuits are done, including whatever I would have to do with my unlawful arrest, and I am really starting to question if I should even bother. This country, the USA, is so incredibly unfair, unjust, and anti-Christian that I just want to say fuck it and run away.

I know I am right in these legal situations that I have brought up. I know that I should get paid out for stomping these retards in court. I highly doubt that will happen, though, after having to deal with these people personally. It feels mostly like I am talking with people that don't give a fuck, and one judge even had the audacity to mention that he could charge me with contempt of court.

I'm even starting to think the money is not worth my time or the stress involved. I get roughly a million dollars—for what? Do I even NEED a million dollars?

>inb4 "give me the million dollars instead"

If you respond with something like this, you are too stupid, period. Just too stupid.
R: 112 / I: 21

Anti-Ambition

After hanging out around here for probably too long, and continuing to watch anime, etc., there are a number of pieces of cultural media, fora, and movements that appear to be coalescing together into the same idea that I wanted to point out. In particular, I've been looking at:

- This forum
- "Herbivore men" in Japan
- "Aroace" in certain Western circles
- The fo xi or Tang ping or "Lying Flat" movement in China
- The "Sampo Generation" in South Korea
- Freeters
- NEETs
- Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
- Isekai genre -> Iyashikei genre

I'm going to start with the latter items first, because there's an interesting aspect of the Isekai genre that I don't think is noted upon, and is easier for me to note when I point out the Kobayashi franchise. Kobayashi _could_ exercise extreme amounts of power, and accumulate a lot more than she has. E.g., at any point she could've asked Tohru for a shitton of gold or to start conquering shit for her. However, she recognizes the problems in doing so, and she doesn't want to. And this also seems to be a theme in a lot of the isekai genre. E.g., that "I maxed out my level" show. She _could_ conquer the world if she wanted to, but if anything she wants the exact opposite of that. A lot of the time, Isekai characters tend to be OP Mary Sues that don't end up being Mary Sues because they refuse to use the full extent of their abilities. They're characters that want to be left alone, and just want to be able to enjoy life, ffs. In this way, a lot of the Isekai genre appear to be Iyashikei in disguise. YKK is a classic Iyashikei anime where although the mc might not be all-powerful, she shares a lot of the same goals and aspirations, and she definitely has the ability to be a lot wealthier; but her desires are much less than this. All she wants is an idyllic life.

A lot of the generational movements I've listed above have the same themes. Yeah, you _could_ work a lot more, climb corporate ladders, conquer, etc.. But why would you do that when you realize that what you want is so much less than what those lifestyles offer? Marriage and kids? For what? Should one be a STEM meme degree holder earning $100k/y in a city with $90k costs and a debt of hundreds of thousands, or a wagie getting $20k/y in Bumfuck, Iowa with $10k costs and no debt (please understand I'm exaggerating the memes a bit for humor's sake)? They all point out the trappings of life with no benefit. It appears to be pointing out a contradiction in goals versus actions of the previous generations.

I know one conclusion is the 'antiwork' movement. However, this seems different than the antiwork culture, because it's more generally pointing out erroneous goals. I can see a lot of "Buddhist" themes as well, but I don't think that's it either. Buddhism is about throwing away Earthly desires, this seems to be more pointing out "Why would you even desire those things in the first place?" Put together, it seems to me like this confluence of cultural artifacts seem to be coalescing around an idea of anti-ambitionism. About how being "ambitious" as it's currently culturally defined, doesn't really seem to give one anything one would really want, anyways.
R: 5 / I: 1
"I'm gonna turn my life around tomorrow"
How many of you have been saying that all your lives. So why didn't it work?
R: 60 / I: 4

Hermit Pill

How do I go about becoming a hermit? I want to live in a forest far away from everyone. The lockdown in my country has taught me that I am the happiest when isolated. I am aware that survival in nature is no small thing but it beats the shit out of having to be a waggie and being around normies. Also what are some comfy places I can live in without having to worry about taxes, socializing, etc?
R: 17 / I: 0
Wizbros… I don't feel so well…


How much of it is true? Do you agree?
R: 48 / I: 3

Free at last

My libido is completely gone. It all started 5 days ago. For the first 3 days I just couldn't cum, then on the 4th day I started being disgusted by the thought of sex and if I tried to force an erection by playing with my penis it was hard to maintain. Today I didn't even try to masturbate for the first time in a while. I ran into porn images and ads while browsing the internet and I found them to be disgusting. I looked up what might be causing this and it could be a multitude of physical and psychological problems. At first I was concerned, but now I'm starting to see it as a blessing in disguise. Has this ever happened to anyone else here?
R: 1 / I: 0

My rant against a 5'7'' bluepiller

You like text walls huh?

You taunted " You know, if you knew you were right, you wouldn't be continuing to respond to me. Instead, you feel the need to prop up your position because you know you're wrong. "

And here, I debunked all 9 of your points like it's over for you. Pathethically. Every single fucking one. While there are examples or exceptions to the rule it's like 1% of it; it's just how tjhe world generally works.



You're like Ken Ham. Among the characteristics of bluepillers with whom I have interacted over many years: their denial, misrepresentation and refusal to become informed about well established genetic science and evolution that conflicts with deeply held (yet false) beliefs like jsut world fallacy.

I'm like Bill Nye. Logical and gave you scientific evidence.

YOU DOWNRIGHT DENY THAT LOOKISM EXISTS.
Each day, it's the same argument: you use your bluepilled opinions against the very fact that "looks determine every aspect of your life".

This is why I enjoy arguing with you: you have the same shit arguments, each day, every day and I love debunking your bluepilled lies with facts.



And you know what, your two reactions against my two extreme examples (4'11'' and u/onecooldude123 )made it even more idiotic.



You only feel obligated to continue arguing with bluepilled lies so much that it becomes ridiculous because you dont want a teen to kill himself or start a terror attack, and you are an 5'7 outlier yourself, ignoring that for every 1 5'7 guy successing there are far more rotting at home and even more if ethnic, sadly.

All my points still stand though, and this is the sad reality whether you like it or not. (Looks, Money, Status)

You know what, i'm not continuing to argue with this bluepilled moron like that Keenan guy did.

And you downright insulted acari's surgery attempt, which he felt happy and even benefitted him further.

Let me guess, tomorrow you are going to spew another 10 bullshit weak arguments against me right, and then the day after it becomes 100, in a non-ending cycle… I won't react to you because none of your arguments make sense here.

You're going to sound even more ridiculous each argument you make like that wojak in the video.

Any arguments beside "you're fucking insane, seek a shrink?"

Look at this post. You are lucky that you found GFs else you will be posting on r/crabsWithoutHate.

I have many many many many good points that "looks matter", and you didn't listen at all!

Remember this is the same guy that said a 4'11" guy can get laid more than a 6'4" guy if he had enough personality. Which is clearly opposite of the reality.

I'm not going to say more.
R: 12 / I: 1

Fear of going to jail

Ive tried stealing some pokemon cards from a newsstand on the street, they called the police on me and for some reason they accused me of attempted robbery, I have to face the process but the fear of ending up in prison has taken away my sleep, have any of us ever had these problems? An apprentice in jail wouldnt last one day
R: 6 / I: 0
What other categories of oucast people dto qualify them do exist?
I know about NEET, hikkiomori, Wizard, virgins. What other words to describe people that are on the edge of socitey or don't fit?
R: 142 / I: 19

any NEETs from the third world?

I'm from a small brazilian town and I'm still a NEET at 32yo, I wonder how uncommon my situation is since most people in poor countries have to work ASAP and can't afford being a NEET.
I'm very lucky that my town has a very low cost of living yet my father is an accountant for a big farmer around so we're quit comfortable. Also I never ask for anything, only thing they spend money on me is food really. I still have a PC from 2008 for example.
Curious to hear more cases like me.
R: 4 / I: 0
anyone else feel as though life is just a dream? i know this may seem like i'm going through a basic existential crisis, but still, i can barely envision stuff that happened just moments ago, as if it happened in another life
R: 19 / I: 0
Are you afraid of someone injecting you something without you noticing? Do you think Is possibile?
R: 13 / I: 1
Who's a shut in? For how long have you been a shut in, bros? Tell me some stories.
R: 18 / I: 2
I'm seriously sick of the internet. The people and the media. I'm worn out seeing all this blatant sadism, idiocy and sheepishness going down every day, all day. However I have nothing that is keeping me away from it. If I don't keep my mind occupied, I will go suicidal over my miserable life instead. How do you disconnect as a shutin with nothing going for you? Literally and mentally. Are there any decent replacements?
R: 157 / I: 16

School education and real intelligence

It's horrible to see how everyone fawns over-educated academics and their titles, thinking education means one is intelligent, mature and wise.I got to know a professor of literature on /lit/ and he was just your basic, entitled, tantruming 4chan poster with little insight on human life beyond his own experience. This opened my eyes.Doctors are the worst. They worship succubi and get all the glory in society, but the hidden truth is that med students are the biggest party animals and worst turbo normies. They enroll in med school to get status money and pussy. That pretty much says all about their character. Smarter people choose math and physics. But not even a degree in physics guarantees you're an actual seeker of truth. I'm actually an ex physics student so please take that into consideration before you think it's clever to mention Dunning-Kruger.

I'm not posting this out of arrogance or a false sense of superiority I actually think I'm some sort of a brainlet That's exactly what makes me sad beyond words to see that everyone I've ever respected turns out to be more emotional and more prone to logical fallacies than me. It's like there's no hope. All my life I've wanted humans to be smart so bad Only people who have almost died seem to have grasped actual wisdom Education has nothing to do with it.

As a Wiz. do you think you're smarter than the average normalfag despite not doing good at school?
R: 174 / I: 17

Yet another anti-natalism thread.

What do you do when someone asks you (e.g., your mother), "When are you going to have children, anon?" Have you ever wanted to have kids? Why? Have you ever thought about how fucked up your life would be right now if you had kids? About how fucked up your kids would be?
R: 98 / I: 5

wiz mask = good

Wizzies, I have intense social anxiety and going outside makes me highly uncomfortable. I feel exposed, like everyone is looking at me (sometimes people do look at me just part of their own curiosity.) But since the covid pandemic people have been wearing masks everywhere. Since then I have noticed something amazing:

when I wear a mask I feel literally ZERO anxiety being outside. Masks are fucking god-tier for wizards:

>tfw being comfy behind ur mask

>tfw being safe from prying normie eyes
>tfw soft fabric pressing against ur face
>tfw fogs up ur wiz glasses so works to shield u from other people too
>hides your expressions so you don't have to fake smiles

I am very thankful for the covid pandemic. Hell, I hope we NEVER have to stop wearing masks. This is the most like myself I've felt in years. FUCK normies! and remember to ALWAYS wear your wiz mask! this post brought to you by the wizard institute.
R: 40 / I: 3

Sverigetråden

thread for swedish wizards

> “Sweden has the highest proportion of crabs in the world, The FOI found that between 4.6–7.3% of the visitors to the forums originated from Sweden”
R: 95 / I: 8

Older NEET

NEET above 30, even above 40, do they exist? How is your life? What are some main concerns that you have?
R: 70 / I: 4

Why do normal people want to have sex/ relationship with the opposite sex

I don't understand this mindset, I've never looked at anyone and thought "I want to have sex with that person", neither have I thought that I want to be around some person just because they look attractive. I've always seen "crab" types talking about how they want some certain GF and I am just perplexed as to why? Like they will fawn over some person that they don't even know.

For me I hardly even acknowledge people unless for some reason I had to interact with them and we happened to share interests, obviously they've all been male and I don't have any problem with that. It's clear to me that a female wouldn't be interested in my hobbies so by extension they wouldn't be stimulating to spend any time with.

I also just look at my parents relationship, they have nothing in common, and I wonder why they even got together and had kids. In my head I just think of it like this, if that female they are so interested in was a male they probably would not care a single bit, but for some reason most normals value a pretty female over a friend that actually shares their views and hobbies and they have to choose one or the other. For some reason this made me think back to my old classes in grade school where we learned about ancient greece where women were just for having children and stayed in their social circle of other women and the real relationships and emotional bonding for men were between other men. I feel like that is the right mindset and how things should work, the constructs we see today of men getting along with the opposite sex are just media lies.

Did anyone else have this thought before? I'd like to learn exactly why normals think the way they do, it just seems completely illogical.
R: 29 / I: 2

How easy is the workplace compared to college?

I get a 3.5GPA incollege will wageslaving be harder?

How can I easily survive the workplace?
R: 3 / I: 0

Single Motherhood

How has single motherhood affected you? Was anyone here raised by a single mother? I was and it made me a beta half of a man. Probably the biggest reason I became a wizard.
R: 13 / I: 0

I live in hell

I live next to my 3 female cousins and it's driving me crazy. We inherited a property that my grandma split among her grandchildren before dying. They live next door and I live with my mentally ill mother in our side of the property. They're all single moms in their late 30's and early 40s. These are the most trashy loudmouth succubi you could ever meet. Every fucking night they reunite to laugh and make fun of me at the top of their lungs. They do it every time they know I'm at hearing distance. I have confronted them about it, but they just deny everything and play dumb. They even get their drug dealing boyfriends in the house and talk shit about me to them about how I never leave the house and how I'm an ugly virgin neet, how I never had a gf and will never have one and how I'm gonna end killing myself. I don't blame the dudes since the ones making fun of me are my cousins, they just entertain them, I even heard one of them saying how he feels sorry for me, but these bitches have no empathy in the slightest, it's like they want me dead. We live next door and I haven't spoke to them in years. One of them even punched me in the face a few years ago during a discussion, she was wearing a big, pointy ring that almost got me in the eye, but my glasses saved me. I called the cops and to my surprise they knew her and immediately sided with me, imagine how problematic these cunts are that even the cops know what pieces of shit they are and decided to side with me, they tried to help me, but they didn't arrest her or anything they told me to take her to court and I did and all I got was a restraining order against ME for a year or so. That only empowered them even more to insult and mock me. I never bother these cunts in any way, but they have an extreme hatred for me. I've tried to ignore them , but they're getting louder and the walls are pretty thin. This is a ghettoish area and most of the people here are friends with them, so of course they have been talking shit about me with the whole neigbourhood. Everytime I leave the house I have to see these shiteaters with a huge grin on their face. I wanna leave this place, but I currently don't have the money to rent a place. I'm planning to get a job and save for a few months, the only issue here is my mother, she doesn't want me to leave and if I take her with me, these cunts will always have a way to fuck with me, because my mom is a backstabing bitch, but she's getting old and I'd feel bad for leaving her alone. I'm on my last straw with these people and I really don't know what to do.
R: 6 / I: 0
It took me a long time to notice my sex drive is a bigger hindrance than I would have expected.
R: 26 / I: 0

Just turned 30 today. Officially a wizard.

Spent the day drinking, eating pizza, and watching Battlestar Galactica.

I eagerly await the manifestation of my new powers.
R: 12 / I: 0
So, fellow wizbros, what your plans for the long term? I know, maybe you plan to off yourself, but for now you didn't, so, what your plans for the long term? 5, 10, 15, 20 years into the future?
R: 125 / I: 9

Can you even picture yourself as a normalfag?

Can you imagine yourself having a girlfriend or even wife and kids?
I honestly can't, I'm so far gone that even if a succubus wanted to be my girlfriend I wouldn't know what to do. I don't know what normal people do when they're in a relationship. I can't imagine myself having friends either, I can't remember the last time I had someone who called me a friend, I rarely speak to people at all, other than to ask for directions or when random people greet me when I go outside. Sometimes I don't even know if I'm a human being anymore, I see "normal" people and they all seem like cattle to me.
R: 2 / I: 0
Tired of waiting for authentic community, love and adventure…

Tired of waiting for the end of money and forced work…

Tired of looking for new pastimes to pass the time…

Tired of waiting for a lush, rich existence…
R: 8 / I: 0

Moving to my grandma's house to think of the next step.

I'm moving there to think of what to do next. Maybe buy a van or something without my parent's decision.

At least both me and my grandma come from something upper middle class (but her house is bigger) so I'm moving there, my crabdom is mainly because i'm 5'5'' and ugly.
R: 60 / I: 1

becoming older and friendless

As we become older do we get to become friendless? Having friends as we become older is harder and harder, why?
R: 220 / I: 17

What do you guys think of reddit?

Why does 4chan hates reddit so much? Sure 99% of the site is garbage but there's some good stuff in there once in a while (just like 4chan come to think of it). You can't even mention reddit without 5 posters telling you to "go back", it's really annoying.
For the record I've been on 4chan since 2009 and only really started browsing reddit about 3 years ago, and don't even have an account. But I'm of the opinion you should enjoy good content no matter where it comes from. If some gay SJW with pink hair cured cancer, I would be thankful for it even if he's a retard.
What is wizchan's optinion of reddit?
R: 65 / I: 7

Philosophy

Any1 here feels bad about how much time they wasted on philosophy, religions, or generally on seeking the "ultimate truth"? I can't take it seriously anymore. It seems to me like meaningless word-plays, all of it, politics, philosophy, everything. So much shit that doesn't have anything to do with my life, you know what I mean? Should have just read 07th expansion VNs or watched cartoons/movies instead of wasting my time on trying to become an intellectual or wise person.
R: 70 / I: 5

Is it weird that I never felt attached to my parents? Does anyone else relate?

They were never absent in my life, at least not physically but I feel like I never developed a true emotional bond with them. I don't feel more intimate with them than I do with acquaintances from school. The only time when my dad and I talked (not that much) was when he took me to school and it was hardly about my development as a kid. His routine was basically workplace > bar > home. My mom is an old fashioned stay at home type who only married my dad because of what he can provide for her financially. I don't think she genuinely loves him. My father never showered me or changed my diapers when I was a baby, only my mom did even though he was the one who wanted a kid the most. He never asked how was my day at school, he never helped me with my homework, he never taught me how this confusing world works, never game me advice for anything, nothing. I don't think we ever traveled, outside visiting some relatives here and there. I used to envy my school mates and how close they were to their fathers, like how they would share things together and encourage their children to do their best and such.

I wouldn't use the word 'hate' to describe how I feel about them but goddamn I can't bring myself to love them. I'm a stranger in my own home, among people I share the same blood with. If I wasn't such a worthless NEET with no practical skills I would be living far away from here and I doubt they would me miss.
R: 94 / I: 12

Are you ashamed of your nationality ?

I am a slav from eastern europe so yes i hate being a 'slav', why couldn't i be born in a country with actual achievements like france, america, spain, italy or even korea
when i go outside my shithole and when some other people recognize I am from an irrelevant eastern European shithole they just have nothing to say and sometimes they look down at me.
god i hate being myself, at least Wizards and NEETs in other countries can take pride in being a certain nationality.
R: 4 / I: 2

Truth

We were rejected by society
No one took us seriously
Invading our soul with humiliation
Hitting us harder than any kind of pain
They even tried to changed us
Religion, meds, "morality", propaganda
And even if they did, the truth is
we are and always will be
monsters
And as one, I may do my true purpose someday
Thought I would kill myself
I had enough of clowns in this world
I decided I should inflict my suffering on others
They'll get what they deserve
R: 44 / I: 9

The consequences of anime as a whole becoming mainstream.

I feel like there needs to be a thread made about this. I know this has been talked about many times since 2016 but even then I think this topic is still very neglected because the consequences aren't noticeable on the entirety of Anime yet. There's just something really aggravating about low-status men loosing one of the few hobbies that they could actually enjoy to the very same normalfags and succubi who constantly treat us like dogshit 24/7 and make our daily lives a living hell. We all know the consequences that come with any hobby becoming popular among normgroid NPCs, they start pushing their shitty status-quo bs on it. I'm honestly convinced that by the end of this decade Anime will never have that same feeling as it always did, it'll just become another soulless mainstream form of entertainment to appeal to normalfags. Start expecting chad and his succubi gf to start bragging about going to watch an anime to their NPC social sphere like they do with their shitty MCU movies along with whores cosplaying as your waifu to sell her nudes on the internet to some orbiters (which is already happening to a certain extent). Some oldfags may argue that Anime declined long time ago, and while that's debatable I will say that Anime still retains a very unique feeling to it that is void in the majority of other watchable entertainment and low-status men are the ones that keep and preserve it that way. Mark my words, Anime will be completely unrecognizable around by the end of this decade. Maybe someone can articulate this better than I can but that's the best way I can put it.
R: 1 / I: 0
Should I make a tulpa?

I'm thinking about making a one but there are some things preventing me:
>if I make a tulpa I go from weird to super weird
>it takes a long time and I probably give up anyway
>it seems cruel to rip another soul from the void
>she might not even become my gf

Any wizards have experience with this?
R: 19 / I: 7

How to improve imagination?

This is the sort of thing that could very well benefit several anonymage fellows here. Let's be honest, the real world is horrible and probably tends to get worse, but the proposal here is not to explore the limits of imagination just as an escape valve from reality, it is more than that. It is likely that wizards, or at least most of us, have considerable creative potential and I would like to go further, I would like to know where we can go with all this. Back in the day when I was younger, I used to create characters and worlds of my own, but the aesthetic part was always more difficult, as it only depended on my mind because I don't know how to draw well, so my options ended up being very limited. Improving the aspect of three-dimensional visualization would be interesting, but I also sin when it comes to building the personality of the characters. I've tried almost everything, but I still can't imagine detailed objects for a long time. Do you guys think this kind of skill can be acquired over time? how much of you engage in this kind of thing?
R: 5 / I: 0

An Apology for Videogames

I have some nieces and nephews in school now, and it amazes me how vilified videogames are. When I was in school there were these sorts of Puritanical crusades, but it was rap music or Southpark and the like. It's amusing to see the older generation fall into being the Puritans they used to hate.

It's also got me to think about videogames a lot, because I used to think it ruined my life, but now seeing the next generation having to deal with this Puritanical crusade, it's made me think about how videogames impacted me. I came from an alcoholic (like "regularly see her passed out in the kitchen floor" in the morning as I went to school alcoholic) mother's household, and I think videogames were what was holding me together. And looking back at other kids with similarly broken households, they all chose different vices; and although I haven't gone far in life, they've done fuckall and are in way, way worse straights. Of course, the ones without broken households probably did the chad drug-use life, but they were psychologically able to get away with it because their homelife wasn't a mess; but I'm not talking about those kids. What I'm talking about is–if what you have to work with dealing with a broken household–then videogames is the preferable vice.

I recall an acquaintance and his brother in High School who I came to realize that he had a really shitty home life. I knew he played a lot of games and his brother was a stoner. It was really interesting seeing how their lives completely diverged simply due to their vice of choice.

If I didn't sink days into Civilization II alone, I probably would've been even worse off trying to pretend my way into being an alcoholic. That, and at least I learned something while playing Civ II (I learned more world history from that game than I did High School, that's for sure). That brings me to another point because I'm not even sure if I buy the argument that they're always a negative. When you're playing games, at least you're actively engaging, thinking, doing something. Yeah, sure, call them escapist fantasy lands; but when some kid spends his time reading to enter and escapist fantasy land, you're O.K. with that all of a sudden, even when that was the point of your complaint just a moment ago? We entertain the notion that other forms of art engage the mind into a higher realm of challenge and existence, but not games? Regardless, though, even if they are a negative, I wouldn't be surprised if–taking into account the "psychological coping" benefits versus time-wasting costs–they're one of the far, far better options.

Idk, sorry for the blogpost, I was just thinking over my life and got to thinking that videogames really saved me, and without them I'd probably be a pretty bad alcoholic or worse.
R: 18 / I: 0
What was the saddest stuff that you've passed through because you're a wizard?
R: 50 / I: 2

Hitting the Reset Button

Do you feel like things would go any differently for you if you were allowed to re-try your life?
I'm not so much thinking about the gimmicky stuff you can do in these scenarios like buying five thousand bitcoin for 50 cents each, just being allowed to make different small, day-to-day decisions based on remembering the first attempt. Would you be any better off or would it all go the same for you?

I think people have these fantasies a lot, but I personally really don't know if I would actually be able to do anything differently. It'd be nice to know in advance how lazy and negligent my parents were, but on the other hand most of the self-defeating behavior in my life has come from personality patterns I've never been able to change, and I'm not sure I would be able to stop them from developing all over again.
R: 4 / I: 2

I just figured it out

The lowly intelligent are soulless. They are a corruption in earth meant to destroy the literal world/nature. They are a semi sentient hive_mind of an extra dimensional source interconnected, now you know And now they know! careful.
R: 71 / I: 34

In a search of wizard's wisdom

There was a spectacular thread not so far ago. Some wizard shared his wisdom. I saved a lot but not everything. Here is a couple of threadshots.
I hope someone here have it all.

In a search of wisdom while rotting in rut.
R: 238 / I: 12

Have any /wiz/ards gotten fit?

Have any /wiz/ards spent time and effort and gotten fit? Has it changed your mental outlook at all?
R: 19 / I: 1
Wizzies, what mental techniques do you find effective at stopping the negative thoughts that creep into your head?

Please let's keep this thread to techniques that people PERSONALLY find effective at mitigating the pain. If you want to cynically state that it's hopeless over and over, please take it to the /dep/ thread on depression.
R: 81 / I: 17

Street camping

I'm a 26 year old male from western Canada. It seems that reality has finally caught up with me, and I'm 2 weeks away from being officially homeless.

My parents owe me money, and I'm also owed a significant amount of money from my grandfather's passing several years ago, but my father is the person responsible for carrying out their will. It seems I won't be seeing any of this money anytime soon, and I'm already completely out of cash.

This is what my current plan is:
> Cancel cellphone plan
> Discard/sell unnecessary belongings
> Rent out storage locker for 2-3 months
> Take out loans and max out credit purchasing food, shelter, shoes, warm/athletic clothing, hiking backpack
> Carry 3.5-inch blade for opening packages of meat
> Remain physically fit; shadowboxing, calisthenics, walking/running
> Shower/wash clothes at 24/7 gym
> Travel on foot/wheel or possibly use public transit
> Steal whatever I can get, or dumpster dive
> Break in and lock myself in rooms with my own padlock if I need to sleep

I'm not worried about jail, and I will avoid prison at all costs, but I'm prepared to do whatever I have to do to survive.
Not trying to LARP, just looking for solid, honest advice for surviving the streets from wizzies who may have been in a similar situation.
R: 68 / I: 4

IN THE PRAISE OF RECLUSE LIFE

Post the good side of being a recluse mage, let's look a the bright said of things?

First thing that comes to my mind is the peace that living a recluse life has, no people to bother us with their trouble.
R: 6 / I: 0
How many of you take some kind of psychiatric medication? I'm on 5mg of olanzapine for mood instability, and you?
R: 21 / I: 3
I'm thinking of creating a personal site with wizard elements. This is something similar to what I intend to do:
https://neetpride.wordpress.com/
I really liked the articles, but it's gone inactive for some time and I don't find things like these often.

I'm planning on offering support and reassurance to people with articles, videos and community, maybe some interactive content as well. For things like isolation, meaninglessness, unfulfillment, dealing with suffering and society's BS, etc.

I really believe everyone should receive help, no matter their circumstances and feel better, enjoy their lives. Do you think there's some demand for this kind of thing? What do you think, would you be interested?
R: 14 / I: 1

A GUIDE TO OUR LIFES

I'm in a search for guide for one's life, a life that is recluse, friendless, overall alone(y), how one go to maximize his well being despite of being a recluse, does anyone knows of such guide?
R: 73 / I: 9

Hi wizards hows your life going right now?

Hi wizards I wanted to ask how life is going for you right now.Did you do anything fun recently,are you happy or sad with your life.How are you feeling about your life right now?
R: 22 / I: 1

How to be happy being a wizard?

How to come with the terms of being a wizard, and then how to find happiness in being a wizard? How you do you find happiness In your wizard existence?
R: 304 / I: 39

Wikipedia Articles

(continuation of >>158200)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random#/random - random article, post if you find anything interesting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_Hole,_China - resort community in china that is a clone of an american town

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigging - pipe cleaning method

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MALINTENT - old crime forecasting technology

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_work - known missing works of literature

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_king - a collection of rats whose tails are intertwined and bound together

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack- "the most significant incident of domestic terrorism involving the grid that has ever occurred"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interplanetary_Transport_Network - gravitationally determined pathways through the solar system that require very little energy to navigate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonization_of_the_Moon - just info about colonizing the moon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_air_rage_incidents - list of incidents where people lose their minds on airplanes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_bites_dog - "rarer events more often appear as news stories, while more common events appear less often"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Pa - mystery man behind countless communist conspiracies in modern africa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobashi_scheme - investment scheme to conceal losses (also cool is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_accounting)
R: 9 / I: 1
Look at this astroturfed band/video.

The guys are really fucking ugly and all the commenters are literally bot farms. Literally nothing on the internet is real anymore.

It's so fake and stupid. None of it is real.
R: 12 / I: 0

hobo wizarding in Europe

Which countries/cities in Europe are best suited for the street bum life? There must be places where it's easier to get more money through begging, as well as free beds and food. Also places where you will be treated better by people and law enforcement. Post any information you have ITT.
R: 10 / I: 1

autistic wizard leaves his home and mother discovers where he is 3 years later


how the fuck did he survive for 3 years?
expired food from dumpsters?
he found in utah
R: 20 / I: 2

BOOKS, MOVIES AND DOCUMENTARIES

MOVIES, books and documentaries about wizardry, NEETs, and overall people that are considered loser in general.

That one that come to my mind is the forever alone trilogy.
R: 14 / I: 0

NEETs guide to life

Does it exists a guide for a NEET or wizard life? A guide to help one maximize his well being despite being NEET or wizard? A pretty sure someone has written a guide like this.
R: 97 / I: 13

Monk Life

There is one place on this earth where our chastity is still valued. Roman Catholic and Orthodox religions still have monks. Mount Athos in Greece, an orthodox monastery, succubi are not allowed by law. I’m thinking of joining a monastery myself. I have always believed in god in some form or another but it has become clear to me now Christ and his holy mother Theokotos are the way.

My goal is to one day wear the Great Schema, pic related.
R: 30 / I: 1
Are wizards born to become wizards or they are molded into one? Nature or nurture? Any scientific studies that point to either side?
R: 17 / I: 1

Where did the outsiders go?

At first, being on the internet at all was for abnormal people.
Then, it was a matter of place/topic — early (2009-2013) crypto was for abnormal people, odd single-purpose phpbb forums, 4chan to some extent.
Then there was at least programming.
Now everything feels infiltrated. NFTs and “crabs” are mentioned on SNL. Everyone is not just online, but aware of all of the subcultures and dialects and technologies that I am aware of. I can’t tell if I’ve been stagnant and just lost touch with fringe things, or if every fringe has been saturated and homogenized and disappeared.
There’s nowhere left to go.
R: 5 / I: 0

Waging

Wizards that have to work, what do you do?
Is it manageable?
How do you cope with being force to wage?
Im turning 29 and have a combined barely 3 months of work experience
However I managed to somehow get an interview for a warehouse job.
Im Incredibly anxious and have no idea what to tell them
R: 14 / I: 4

Unable to communicate

I feel as though I am unable to fully communicate with human beings. When I talk to someone it just doesn't seem the same as the way I see other humans talking to each other. Like the transfer of information is more efficient between the other humans, I am lacking some kind of transmitter or wavelength, part of their speech is on some other frequency inaudible and irreproducible to me.

and when the information does get through to me, I find it was synthesized in a completely different manner. A different point of view, a different orientation and configuration. Part of me thinks this is natural, that everyone should perceive the thoughts of others as foreign because they are, but it doesn't seem to bother other people like it does me. They can still digest it as if it came to them naturally. I still can't take it apart like they can. Is it a skill? Do you learn to do it? Or is it just innate talent?

Even when I find someone who seems like me, or that they transmit on the same plane, it never is quite the same. I am posting this in /wiz/ because 1. I personally dislike /dep/ and don't find my writing to be a depressing matter and 2. I think this is why I am a wizard. This kind of wrong socket I have is what makes me unable and uninterested in relationships, and I'd like to know if others (ironically) feel the same.

Pic was a toss up between pie or furry art, unrelated.
R: 20 / I: 2

Poorfag thread

What are some ways to budget/conserve money as a poor wizard? What should I eat?
R: 93 / I: 4
any tips on how to stop browsing 4chan? the pain is actually affecting me physically at this point, not just mentally
R: 175 / I: 19

Life Philosophies of Wizards & Other Such Things

What is your life philosophy in as few words as possible? What is your primary rule for life, your compass and lantern to guide you when times are foggy and dark?
R: 72 / I: 7

How to win fights against chads twice your size

I don't know if any other wizards have ever had to fight. I've been in several, 2 because my rage meter boiled over and once because I got baited into it. I have never won a fight and at this point I'm willing to use any dirty tactic possible.

I looked a Krav Maga and saw that throat chops, knee kicks and groin kicks are the best way to end the fight quickly. Problem is, I usually have my attacks blocked and I can't even get a hit in. The last fight I was in, a chad pinned me down on the concrete and choked me out. I even tried to chew his arm to get him to release me but it didn't work.

What's the best way for wizards to combat chads? Also, is there a way to get out of being pinned because that shit is humiliating and I don't want to go through that again
R: 16 / I: 0

Uncomfortable with being a "wizard"

I'm uncomfortable with adopting the label of "wizard" because I don't want to be a part of a culture created by someone else. I don't want to be the product of someone else's imagination. I dislike people that idly accept the label of "wizard" because these people are generally unthinking in most other aspects of their lives. These are people who would passively accept any ideology that floats within their cognizance. The same people who zealously believe in the religion enforced upon them in their upbringing. I hate the way you all act. I hate the memes. I hate the way you reflect eachother's oratory. You are so dull. You are so empty and without character. If I were to build a culture, it would show you all as strong and intelligent! It wouldn't celebrate weakness and poor choices. What do you all think of my viewpoint? Am I a heretic?
R: 34 / I: 1

when did the years started to blur for you?

for me it's around 2012, after that it's all kind of the same in my memory. Sometimes I still have a feeling that last year was 2011.
R: 26 / I: 0

Social Retardation

Was anyone else socially retarded, perhaps not unlike a child, up until their mid 20's (or more)? I felt like my ability to interact with others was always way behind the curve. Every conversation I found myself in was like I was part of a play I didn't know the words to. I'd just say whatever sounded "normal" and get it over with as fast as possible, and generally was and am a very quiet person.

I'm getting closer to 30 now but I feel like I can somewhat blend in, if only by studying normies for so long and trying to copy their behavior. But I still only say the bare minimum necessary, and anymore than that I feel I to slip up again.

Any other wizzies who can relate?
R: 28 / I: 1
How do I completely rid myself of any attatchments to the normalfag world. I've already accepted love doesnt exist, that the world was created to generate suffering to feed the demiurge, Im losing attracting to 3dpd as well, but still how do I become truly deattatched to the normalfag world.
R: 33 / I: 6
any brazillian wizards knows the cheapest food i can live by? today im only eating cream crackers and drinking milk (in powder), seems to be cheaper than cooking at the moment and i don't have a fridge, but i have doubts over the nutritious value, i am calculating a spending of 5 bolsos per day in food in this manner.
R: 14 / I: 0

Being more alive than normals

Any1 feels like this? I thought of myself for a long time as someone who lives life on auto-pilot and normals are the ones who are living life to the fullest. Recently however I had this revelation: I am more of a human than them. All they do is work and partying, their lives are painfully repetitive and cliché. Most of them don't even have hobbies besides hanging out with the bros or getting laid. And if they do, they don't do their hobbies because they enjoy them first of all, but only to show off to the herd how talented or unique they are. They are so deluded it is both funny and sad.

While I or other wizards or wizardly characters have the gut to go against the flow, to stand our ground against society and pressure. We dare to spit them in the face and live differently, disregarding their entire value system. I was watching the news about the war in Ukraine the other day, some succubus told they were very anxious, they don't know when they will be able to work or live in peace again and I smiled. Because it "only" takes something to go out of the ordinary and their entire system is done for. No more comfort zone. No more mommy society protecting them. Now they know what life really is like. As a wizard there is nobody aside from my family who takes care of me so I'm used to feeling desperate and angry and frustrated. But normals aren't, they bark and talk big but you know what? They are extremely weak, because they depend on someone (the system or their leaders) to tell them what to do or think. I noticed this during covid too, that normals are so fragile it's laughable.

Most people don't live, they just experience life as an illusion. They are happy in their little bubbles they built around themselves but once that bubble pops then oppps, hard reality slaps them in the face. I'm glad I am a wizard. Because it toughened me up. I feel I am one of the few remaining humans on a planet full of robots. I have thoughts, emotions, desires, passions, not just memes circulating through my head. It's strange, now that I think about: I had more vitality than others all along. I was never low-energy, it's the opposite, I live in solitude because society can't handle me, being full of life and vitality. I have the strength to resist and struggle, normals lack the will to fight.
R: 2 / I: 0
I need stereotypical computer genius images can you please send some if you have
R: 44 / I: 6
To wizards that are happy or content with life, what did you do to overcome overwhelming depression (suicidal ideation etc)? Please tell me how you achieved happiness.
R: 19 / I: 1

35+ years old NEETs

Do they exist here or they've already off themselves? If they do exist here, what piece of wisdoms can you give for a better NEET existence?
R: 14 / I: 1

Lucid Dreams

I had a very intense lucid dream experience last night.

In my dream I was flying around looking at landscape below - almost all of my dreams are like this - where I'm a detached observer.

I suddenly fell from the sky and hit the ground. I landed on a solid concrete floor, and there were fences around it. My right hand was mangled and deformed from the impact.

I saw a person I recognized on the other side of the fence. I approached him and he asked me some questions, like "how are yoy doing?". And "what are you doing here?".

He was very friendly, and inviting. He listened to me carefully, and it was is if he radiated geniality and goodwill.

As I explained the situation it began to dawn on me how strange the circumstances were. I told him "I don't understand how how I got here. I fell from the sky, but I don't even feel any pain" I showed him my deformed hand. I began thinking very hard to figure out how I ended up in that place, I tried to remember what events led me to that location and what I last remembered doing. My mind was working in overdrive trying to recall anything that I could remember from the day, or the day before, to make sense of the circumstances.

I was speaking my thought process aloud to him, then I concluded: "The more I think about this, the more certain I am that this isn't real. I am sure that this is a dream"

The moment I said those words, the atmosphere shifted. The person I was talking to stopped smiling and instead of being friendly I detected intense hostility and malicie coming from him. A voice in my head loudly proclaimed something indecipherable, it was a singly syllable word. Even though it was not in any language I know, I still somehow understood the meaning at once.

I wish I'd written it down while it was still fresh on my memory, now I can't remember, but it was some sort of hostile intention. It had multiple meanings simultaneously.

I felt like something dark was reaching out for me rapidly, and I forced myself awake before it could catch me.


It felt like I was a fish and the person I was speaking to was the light on an angler fish. When I realized the situation, it tried to capture/eat/whatever.

I have had 4 or 5 lucid dreams in my life, most of them occurred by sheer chance, and they were all similar to this, where the moment I become aware that I'm dreaming, suddenly the dream environment became dark and sinister.

Have any of you wizards had similar experiences? Or any insight on lucid dreaming at all?

I often see people online talk of lucid dreaming as a euphoric and fun experience, but almost every single lucid dream I've had has been terrifying and menacing.

What I find most frightening is the how in my regular dreams, there is no real sense of self, nor any sense of other beings. However in the lucid dreams I've had, it always felt like not only am I actually present, but also that there are some other entities that exist within that realm, and they seem to exist independently of my will of or my own mind.
R: 109 / I: 7

Crab hate thread

Do many wizards here think that its not the normies/chads who are the problem? I find most well-adjusted people actually pleasant to talk to, however its always the crabs who judge people based on their sex/private life. Most of these crabs were crabs for many years and they just lucked out on some average succubus, so they now feel entitled to judge everyone on the basis whether they had sex or not. Nothing really triggers me more than some crab trying to put down everyone around him because of his weird mix of insecurity and grandiosity. Actually, 4chan /adv/ and /soc/ boards consist mostly of aforementioned crabs, regular people or wizards do not frequent these boards because they do not crave companionship or have their needs satisfied by real-world acquaintances. As a wizard, a crab or a crab is not my friend - I have found them annoying, self-centered and not focused on improving their lives whatsoever, blaming everybody around them. Their lack of companionship stems out from just sheer failure - they have the same needs as normies, they are just very dysfunctional and failed ones. The circles where crabs socialize are just as pathetic as them and feed more into their seething. When I see a crab killing himself or people around them, I feel zero sympathy for them - the emotional attachment to needs of sex and unhealthy relationships which they can't fulfill and lash out is what disgusts me - a truewiz has moved past these petty attachments and seeks higher purpose. Crab bans on here should be strongly enforced.
R: 59 / I: 5
what do you think about artificial wombs?
it might actually become reality.
https://archive.is/9uclp
also it may be possible to create eggs from male cells
https://archive.is/tdd63
>Krisiloff also had a specific interest in the artificial-egg technology. He’s gay, and he knew that theoretically, a cell from a man could be turned into an egg. If that were ever possible, two men could have a child that was genetically related to both. “I was interested in the idea of ‘When can same-sex couples have children together?’” says Krisiloff. “I thought that this was the promising technology for doing this.”
>Today the company Krisiloff started, called Conception, is the largest commercial venture pursuing what’s called in vitro gametogenesis, which refers to turning adult cells into gametes—sperm or egg cells. It employs around 16 scientists and has raised $20 million from well-known tech figures including…
R: 63 / I: 4
Has any other of you a wizard because is too childish for their age, I am 25 and for the most i almost think as i am 10, also i spend most of the time thinking about when i was a child and freaking out cause i dont know how i will end up!
R: 3 / I: 0
No job no money and my teeth are so fucked I’m afraid to talk or smile at job interviews in order to solve my first two problems. What do you all do when you have severe dental problems? I just want to be able to live without shame
R: 23 / I: 0

Wizard's guide to life

Does exist a guide like that? Not the "Forever Alone series", one that have a more positive outlook at the wizard's life.